Trump tired of being bottled up, apparently

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
Trump, unbound

It may seem odd that a 6-foot-2-inch id in a red power tie would feel like his biggest problem was some infringement on his freedom to express his innermost thoughts, but people close to the flailing GOP nominee say he’s viewed the staggering setbacks over the past four days as license to loosen up, be himself, and wage a personal war against the unified forces of the liberal media and dying GOP establishment.

While it's comforting to know that Don is essentially throwing the race now, it's also disturbing that we're going to have another month of the rest of the world bearing witness to his campaign, and assuming he represents much of America.

(I mean, sadly we know that he does, but I was kinda hoping that wouldn't get out.)

Trump, unbound

It may seem odd that a 6-foot-2-inch id in a red power tie would feel like his biggest problem was some infringement on his freedom to express his innermost thoughts, but people close to the flailing GOP nominee say he’s viewed the staggering setbacks over the past four days as license to loosen up, be himself, and wage a personal war against the unified forces of the liberal media and dying GOP establishment.

While it's comforting to know that Don is essentially throwing the race now, it's also disturbing that we're going to have another month of the rest of the world bearing witness to his campaign, and assuming he represents much of America.

(I mean, sadly we know that he does, but I was kinda hoping that wouldn't get out.)
He's throwing the race by winning debates and drawing record crowds? You must be sniffing glue.

Trump, unbound

He's throwing the race by winning debates and drawing record crowds? You must be sniffing glue.

Winning debates, perhaps, if your only data point is online polls on Drudge, Fox News, or Infowars.

Not so much, however, if you do any scientific polling of a broad spectrum of viewers.

And the only crowds that matter are the crowds that show on Nov. 8th.

Trump, unbound

Winning debates, perhaps, if your only data point is online polls on Drudge, Fox News, or Infowars.

Not so much, however, if you do any scientific polling of a broad spectrum of viewers.

My data point is my brain, I don't need someone else to explain what I saw. Plus by any account I saw he won it.

So now just election day matters but your point was he's throwing the election. Does not compute.

I sure do wish the election season only lasted 90-120 days, instead of 16 months..
I personally think the Congress/ RNC should tear Trump off the ticket because of Hillary's dirt she has on him, let the Trumpees lick their wounds, postpone the presidential part of the election for a month or two while they substitute someone equally anti-establishment (a moderate in other words) in his place. Then the "anyone but Hillary" vote would save the day.

Trump, unbound

My data point is my brain, I don't need someone else to explain what I saw. Plus by any account I saw he won it.

So now just election day matters but your point was he's throwing the election. Does not compute.

lmao, typical Trump voter. Whatever's going on inside your head is good enough for you.

I sure do wish the election season only lasted 90-120 days, instead of 16 months..
I personally think the Congress/ RNC should tear Trump off the ticket because of Hillary's dirt she has on him, let the Trumpees lick their wounds, postpone the presidential part of the election for a month or two while they substitute someone equally anti-establishment (a moderate in other words) in his place. Then the "anyone but Hillary" vote would save the day.

Not possible.

Forum List

Back