Trump to cut UN funding by 50%.... winning

I guess so.
Fair enough. So what does the Globalist Organization do that you think is not in American Citizens' best interest?

I think some things the UN does are ok. UNICEF is one good example. I don't have a big problem funding that. But i don't support all the meddling and micromanaging countries. I'm with Trump on scaling things back. If other nations wanna pour massive funding into the UN, than so be it. That's their call. But we don't have to.

UNICEF is crap.

It's kinda hard to accept a bunch of thugs and thieves taking our money and doing whatever they want with it, and enriching themselves in the process. And then getting slapped in the face.

Yes, it really is, hence why Latin America, the Muslim world etc has a hard time putting up with the USA.

And who would that be? Seriously, you think the US is taking money from other countries and doing whatever we want with it? And what does your comment have to do with the UN? NOTHING.

And what, prey tell, did your comment have to do with the UN?

My reply has A LOT to do with the UN. The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. It might not get its way all the time, but it's a useful tool. Say, like, you want to illegally invade another country and gain legitimacy for it. Yep, that's what the UN is there for. Ever wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats?

So the UN exists mainly to help the US reach it's own goals. OK. Then I assume we agree that the UN ought to be eliminated? And I haven't wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats. Tell you the truth, I don't care. IMHO the whole thing is one big circle jerk and they're doing it on our dime and right in the middle of NYC.

New World Order goals. Not so much 'US Goals.'

I think some things the UN does are ok. UNICEF is one good example. I don't have a big problem funding that. But i don't support all the meddling and micromanaging countries.
Examples?
If other nations wanna pour massive funding into the UN, than so be it. That's their call. But we don't have to.
Well not if you withdraw from your treaties you don't. But perhaps you just lose your committee memberships and votes.

I guess so.
Fair enough. So what does the Globalist Organization do that you think is not in American Citizens' best interest?

I think some things the UN does are ok. UNICEF is one good example. I don't have a big problem funding that. But i don't support all the meddling and micromanaging countries. I'm with Trump on scaling things back. If other nations wanna pour massive funding into the UN, than so be it. That's their call. But we don't have to.

UNICEF is crap.

I don't know, it seems to do a lot of good.

Well this will put us half way there.
We're giving this bs organization billions????
My word

White House Seeks to Cut Billions in Funding for United Nations

And in the process losing something. But what? Why has the US put so much money into the UN in the first place? Well, you won't figure that out until it's gone, will you?

We lose nothing. We keep:
our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution
our Bill of Rights, for starters...

It's not my fault you don't understand what the US will lose. But like I said, you'll find out once it's gone.

You don't understand either because there is nothing to understand. The UN is as useless as bull tits.

I got it. You make out it's all really simple, so you tell yourself there's nothing to understand, so you don't need to use your brain to try and figure something out that might be too taxing for your brain to deal with. Got it. That doesn't stop reality being reality.

It seems Lucy has a fan. :D
Perhaps it may make up for the memory she seems to have lost.

The Sacrifices on The Devil's Altar of God-Hating Athiest Communists in the 20th Century. About time EVERYONE REMEMBERED THE BELOW and stopped babbling about the other, the greater the number, the greater the number (of course not as much filthy lucre to be made for the um International Globalists, um the International Globalists most of their Great-Grandparents were Communist murdering thugs themselves, mainly rootless parasites that decided to squat in Russia after then changing their names to um "fit in" as they do of course)

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

No we have nothing to be guilty about. Period.
Hoho, Israel and the Gypsies and most of Central Europe might disagree about Austria's guilt. Seems to me you're guilty as sin and a large part of the reason the UN was formed.
The U.N. was formed to subdue nations by the Global Elite.
So, what are you guilty of? What did your ancestors did to other people? Killed tall the males while they were in pain? Aren't you feeling guilty?

I think some things the UN does are ok. UNICEF is one good example. I don't have a big problem funding that. But i don't support all the meddling and micromanaging countries.
Examples?
If other nations wanna pour massive funding into the UN, than so be it. That's their call. But we don't have to.
Well not if you withdraw from your treaties you don't. But perhaps you just lose your committee memberships and votes.

I'm not a Globalist New World Order advocate. So I would be fine withdrawing from the UN, NATO, IMF, and other Globalist Institutions. I seriously question why we ever committed so heavily to them in the first place. Our Founding Fathers wouldn't have approved.

The Sacrifices on The Devil's Altar of God-Hating Athiest Communists in the 20th Century.
Jawohl Mein Obergruppenführer!

This is hilarious. One of the chief reasons for the UN, complaining that the UN is unnecessary.

Last edited:
I seriously question why we ever committed so heavily to them in the first place.
To help you (the US) achieve hegemony. Do you really not realise that? But if you do, may I say what a pleasure it is to see a US citizen who is not an America Firster.

New World Order goals. Not so much 'US Goals.'
Ffs. The New World Order was a Bush senior creation. How is that not a US goal?
:wtf: You give too much credit to Bush senior. Of course you do, diverting the attention from the Global Elite. Bush was one of their hatchet men, just like Obama was, Clinton was...most American Presidents were before them, starting around the 1900-s.

The UN from it's inception has been dedicated to destroying Western Nation States, their independence and their sovereignty.
No, it was dedicated to preventing the rise of German and Japanese adventurism. After all, if Austrians lose their memory what's to stop them doing it all again?

Where was the UN when the majority of Eastern Europa was under the murderous terror of Communist filth, you know let's just take Hungary, where was the UN when this human filth of defective DNA and of their father The Devil were murdering and terrorising Hungarians from 1949 until it ended in 1989.

Oh that's right the UN was NOWHERE, weasal words and sitting on their hands.

220px-R%C3%A1kosi_1962._augusztus_21.jpg

Mátyás Rákosi - Wikipedia

220px-Ern%C5%91_Ger%C5%91_1962.jpg

Ernő Gerő - Wikipedia

The UN from it's inception has been dedicated to destroying Western Nation States, their independence and their sovereignty.
No, it was dedicated to preventing the rise of German and Japanese adventurism. After all, if Austrians lose their memory what's to stop them doing it all again?
So, that's the Global Elitist lie. You see, people who play video games and watch idiotic WW fake wrestling may buy it, but people who pay attention to world events see through of the Globalists machinations.

It's kinda hard to accept a bunch of thugs and thieves taking our money and doing whatever they want with it, and enriching themselves in the process. And then getting slapped in the face.

Yes, it really is, hence why Latin America, the Muslim world etc has a hard time putting up with the USA.

And who would that be? Seriously, you think the US is taking money from other countries and doing whatever we want with it? And what does your comment have to do with the UN? NOTHING.

And what, prey tell, did your comment have to do with the UN?

My reply has A LOT to do with the UN. The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. It might not get its way all the time, but it's a useful tool. Say, like, you want to illegally invade another country and gain legitimacy for it. Yep, that's what the UN is there for. Ever wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats?

So the UN exists mainly to help the US reach it's own goals. OK. Then I assume we agree that the UN ought to be eliminated? And I haven't wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats. Tell you the truth, I don't care. IMHO the whole thing is one big circle jerk and they're doing it on our dime and right in the middle of NYC.

No, I didn't say that, did I?

I said the US uses the UN to achieve its goals. That doesn't mean that's the main reason for the UN.

I don't like the UN. This isn't my point here. My point is that the UN helps the US get what it wants, therefore people calling for the UN to have reduced funding or no funding won't see that this will actually impact the US greatly.

But it's funny how people give a damn about spending too much money on some things, then when you talk about healthcare they demand to be ripped off.

Forum List

Back