Trump to cut UN funding by 50%.... winning

Listen up ragheads, gooks, beaners, slants, Africoons, chinks, spotheads and all other vile, congenitally inferior, species.

The party's over at U.N. Plaza. There's a new sheriff in town.

His message is a simple one: "We have the nukes and we're just looking for an excuse to launch them on you. Want to see your whole squalid Third World cesspool incinerated in a millisecond? No? Well, get on your scuzzy knees and start begging us not to turn you to molten glass. Yeeeee Haaaaw!"

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

There is nothing the UN is doing that we can't do ourselves minus the graft.
Welcome to the board and thank you for you're service.

Of course some will claim that the Air Force is not a branch of the military. lol.

Thanks. Papercuts do hurt like hell sometimes, but those of us who served in the USAF endured the pain bravely.

Electric Power lineman.

Altus, AFB.

No paper cuts but know splinters and creosote burns.

I would cut it 100% and kick them all out.

They belong in Geneva Switzerland not here in the USA.
Hey, Swiss! Say "Cheese"!

The Swiss must open up their bank accounts and quit hiding the loot of the Mafia, taxdodgers, and terrorists. Bomb one bank with a Tomahawk missile from our Mediterranean fleet and the rest will comply.

Because no one ever accuses them of it, I suspect that the Swiss bankers are behind the New World Order. Remember, conspiracy-theory sites are plants that throw us off the track.

There is nothing the UN is doing that we can't do ourselves minus the graft.

The UN was created and exists solely to give away what OUR Ancestors strived for to the Third World whilst at the same time puking up "International Law" and "Human Rights" when ONLY Western nations say we want to protect our own borders by shutting them to Third World Feral Street Shitters who want to come to OUR nations to sit on their buttocks and claim welfare paid by OUR tax money and puking up "Racism" when ONLY Western nations say that WE have a RIGHT to Self-Determination, a RIGHT to National Sovereignty, a RIGHT to preserve OUR Heritage, a RIGHT to preserve OUR Culture and not accept the International Globalists Multiculturalism horsecrap.

Strange that the International Globalists CELEBRATE the Africans Culture, the Asians Culture, the Aborigine Culture, Midget Pygmy Culture, Bongo Bongo Land Culture, Little Green Men Culture, Purple People Eaters Culture....EVERYONE'S Culture EXCEPT WESTERN CIVILISATIONS UNIQUE, PRISTINE, BEAUTIFUL, ENLIGHTENED, MAJESTIC CULTURE....THAT has to be mixed up with the human waste from the Third World....there's an Agenda.
UNplug

The UN is a petting zoo for multiculties, a cult that is too tiny to deserve any power in a majoritarian society. These spawn of the ruling class despise, hate, and fear all other White people. They desperately need to put us in our place by saying that the unevolved savages are just as good as us. We, for our part, desperately need to WAKE UP and abolish the race traitors' birth privileges.

I'll believe it when i see it. I support Trump on this, but i'm not counting on it actually happening. He's already backed off most of his NATO campaign stances.

I mean let's face it, the Globalist Elites still run the show in the world. And institutions like the UN and NATO are their babies. They'll protect them at all costs. I fully expect Trump to succumb to the pressure, and back off this stance as well. But i'm not really angry about it. I realize what he's up against. I actually kinda feel for the dude.

Well this will put us half way there.
We're giving this bs organization billions????
My word

White House Seeks to Cut Billions in Funding for United Nations

That's a start, now let's cut the other 50% and make them pay rent at NYC prices. Oh, and NY and NYC taxes as well.
And when they get a parking ticket, actually make them pay it.
Absolutely. Fuck diplomatic immunity. Keep the laws of the host country or pay if you don't.

Forum List

Back