Trump to cut UN funding by 50%.... winning

I said the US uses the UN to achieve its goals. That doesn't mean that's the main reason for the UN.
The main reason for its creation though. I think that is unarguable.

Most things are arguable. The US was created by lots of people for lots of different reasons. The reason the US, Russia, China, the UK joined up was for supremacy. Other countries had other reasons.

I seriously question why we ever committed so heavily to them in the first place.
To help you (the US) achieve hegemony. Do you really not realise that? But if you do, may I say what a pleasure it is to see a US citizen who is not an America Firster.

"But if you do, may I say what a pleasure it is to see a US citizen who is not an America Firster."

Yes everyone knows who your type want EVERYONE to put first.

I seriously question why we ever committed so heavily to them in the first place.
To help you (the US) achieve hegemony. Do you really not realise that? But if you do, may I say what a pleasure it is to see a US citizen who is not an America Firster.
You are full of shit. The U.S. was just fine with the Monroe Doctrine until Globalists drew her into wars what they started but couldn't win and would have lost a substantial amounts of money

"But if you do, may I say what a pleasure it is to see a US citizen who is not an America Firster."

Yes everyone knows who your type want EVERYONE to put first.

It's kinda hard to accept a bunch of thugs and thieves taking our money and doing whatever they want with it, and enriching themselves in the process. And then getting slapped in the face.

Yes, it really is, hence why Latin America, the Muslim world etc has a hard time putting up with the USA.

And who would that be? Seriously, you think the US is taking money from other countries and doing whatever we want with it? And what does your comment have to do with the UN? NOTHING.

And what, prey tell, did your comment have to do with the UN?

My reply has A LOT to do with the UN. The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. It might not get its way all the time, but it's a useful tool. Say, like, you want to illegally invade another country and gain legitimacy for it. Yep, that's what the UN is there for. Ever wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats?

So the UN exists mainly to help the US reach it's own goals. OK. Then I assume we agree that the UN ought to be eliminated? And I haven't wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats. Tell you the truth, I don't care. IMHO the whole thing is one big circle jerk and they're doing it on our dime and right in the middle of NYC.

No, I didn't say that, did I? LOL, yes you did, you said exactly that, almost word for word. " The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. "

I said the US uses the UN to achieve its goals. That doesn't mean that's the main reason for the UN.

I don't like the UN. This isn't my point here. My point is that the UN helps the US get what it wants, therefore people calling for the UN to have reduced funding or no funding won't see that this will actually impact the US greatly. I suspect that you are in a very small minority who share that opinion.

But it's funny how people give a damn about spending too much money on some things, then when you talk about healthcare they demand to be ripped off.

Change the subject much?

So apparently voting rights depend on payment of dues...

Non-payment of UN fee a disgrace: Kua

http://www.looppng-sb.com

Papua New Guinea’s voting right in the UN was suspended due to non-payment of its membership fee of US$180,000 (K571,000).

Was in the works since at least the early 1900s.
Yes, but whose NWO? This one? In which case that's an Old World Order. Or, really, just general looniness.

The New World Order (NWO) An Overview

The New World Order, an Overview

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

Dandy bunch of sources you have.

Yeah, well, my computer won't accept input from Alex Jones, Stormfront, Limbaugh, Breitbart, etc...

Was in the works since at least the early 1900s.
Yes, but whose NWO? This one? In which case that's an Old World Order.

The New World Order (NWO) An Overview

The New World Order, an Overview

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

This is very skeletal and lacking a lot of things:

Some of which involves Prescott Bush and Queen Elizabeth,The Rockerfellers,etc.

For that "Bilderberg" has to be searched. Also the CFR and Trilateral commission.

A history of the New World Order — Part I

Most things are arguable. The US was created by lots of people for lots of different reasons.
No. It was driven by the US as a coalition of the victors of WW2.

Sure it was. But other countries didn't have to sign up to it, but they did. Why? These things aren't simple. They're complex. What pushes one man to do something isn't the same thing that pushes another.

Yes, it really is, hence why Latin America, the Muslim world etc has a hard time putting up with the USA.

And who would that be? Seriously, you think the US is taking money from other countries and doing whatever we want with it? And what does your comment have to do with the UN? NOTHING.

And what, prey tell, did your comment have to do with the UN?

My reply has A LOT to do with the UN. The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. It might not get its way all the time, but it's a useful tool. Say, like, you want to illegally invade another country and gain legitimacy for it. Yep, that's what the UN is there for. Ever wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats?

So the UN exists mainly to help the US reach it's own goals. OK. Then I assume we agree that the UN ought to be eliminated? And I haven't wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats. Tell you the truth, I don't care. IMHO the whole thing is one big circle jerk and they're doing it on our dime and right in the middle of NYC.

No, I didn't say that, did I? LOL, yes you did, you said exactly that, almost word for word. " The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. "

I don't like the UN. This isn't my point here. My point is that the UN helps the US get what it wants, therefore people calling for the UN to have reduced funding or no funding won't see that this will actually impact the US greatly. I suspect that you are in a very small minority who share that opinion.

But it's funny how people give a damn about spending too much money on some things, then when you talk about healthcare they demand to be ripped off.

Change the subject much?

I don't do silly little games. Come back to me when you want to debate.

Sure it was.
And would not have happened if the US had not driven it. Apart from that, a lot of countries recognised the US as hegemon and the UN Charter as its instrument. That can be seen by how freely the US ignores the Charter and other UN treaties and by other countries' acquiescence to that dismissal of agreements.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back