Trump to cut UN funding by 50%.... winning

Well this will put us half way there.
We're giving this bs organization billions????
My word

White House Seeks to Cut Billions in Funding for United Nations

And in the process losing something. But what? Why has the US put so much money into the UN in the first place? Well, you won't figure that out until it's gone, will you?

We lose nothing. We keep:
our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution
our Bill of Rights, for starters...

It's not my fault you don't understand what the US will lose. But like I said, you'll find out once it's gone.

You don't understand either because there is nothing to understand. The UN is as useless as bull tits.

I got it. You make out it's all really simple, so you tell yourself there's nothing to understand, so you don't need to use your brain to try and figure something out that might be too taxing for your brain to deal with. Got it. That doesn't stop reality being reality.

The worlds largest frat party wrought with conmen, political lackeys and dictators in some cases does not deserve U.S funding. There needs to be a new U.N, a much smaller group to which America can and should lead, with some close allies. Get back to what the post-world war II world needed and focus on individual liberty and global peace.

No more pandering to some of the animals running countries and violating laws ordained by God and accepted by enlightened men and women. We have become a world in which no moral absolutes exist or are accepted as such, this needs to be called out for what it is. If not, all the millions who perished in this decade finding fascism and abuses of liberty will have died in vain.

Make the cuts and have the UN sell itself to the America. The character, principles and integrity of the UN has slide long ago. America should not be grovelling with the dirtbags who share little of American values. If they change and become relevant and don't allow every Tom, Dick and Dictator into it's ranks (as I've stated many times, just look at the nation list in the UN Human Right Council, despicable) maybe they will be worth a second look.

Our Founding Fathers certainly wouldn't approve of a Globalist Institution that diminishes US independence and sovereignty. I'm going with them on this. I'm also in favor of greatly reducing, or ending our support for NATO, IMF, and other Globalist Institutions.

The UN from it's inception has been dedicated to destroying Western Nation States, their independence and their sovereignty.

The "poor refugees" have given the UN the excuse they need, why do you think they are DEMANDING that ONLY Western nations OPEN their borders and if you dare close them you are "Racist", "Nazi", "Fascist" and all the other idiotic names that they throw about like cheap confetti.

If your nation doesn't have a border, you have NO nation, a border is a paramount and crucial part OF what a nation IS.

Build The Wall, Close ALL Borders in ALL Western Nations, Fuck The UN, Fuck International Globalists.

The UN needs to go the way of the equally pathetic League of Nations which again was set up by International Globalists.

I have to warn folks on this one. Until i see the 50% cut, i can't believe it. I'm gonna take a 'wait & see' approach on this.

My word

And in the process losing something. But what? Why has the US put so much money into the UN in the first place? Well, you won't figure that out until it's gone, will you?

our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution

It's not my fault you don't understand what the US will lose. But like I said, you'll find out once it's gone.

You don't understand either because there is nothing to understand. The UN is as useless as bull tits.

I think you mean a screen door on a submarine. Never mind yours works.

The UN from it's inception has been dedicated to destroying Western Nation States, their independence and their sovereignty.
No, it was dedicated to preventing the rise of German and Japanese adventurism. After all, if Austrians lose their memory what's to stop them doing it all again?

No, it's been dedicated to preventing the rise of German and Japanese adventurism.

Would that be East Germany or West Germany?

PS: The Japanese were looking mighty adventurous in the late 80s, until their economy imploded.

It's kinda hard to accept a bunch of thugs and thieves taking our money and doing whatever they want with it, and enriching themselves in the process. And then getting slapped in the face.

Yes, it really is, hence why Latin America, the Muslim world etc has a hard time putting up with the USA.

And who would that be? Seriously, you think the US is taking money from other countries and doing whatever we want with it? And what does your comment have to do with the UN? NOTHING.

And what, prey tell, did your comment have to do with the UN?

My reply has A LOT to do with the UN. The UN, like the World Bank and other organizations designed to look like they're doing good, are mainly there to help the US govt achieve its own goals. It might not get its way all the time, but it's a useful tool. Say, like, you want to illegally invade another country and gain legitimacy for it. Yep, that's what the UN is there for. Ever wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats?

So the UN exists mainly to help the US reach it's own goals. OK. Then I assume we agree that the UN ought to be eliminated? And I haven't wondered why small nations don't get permanent seats. Tell you the truth, I don't care. IMHO the whole thing is one big circle jerk and they're doing it on our dime and right in the middle of NYC.

It seems Lucy has a fan. :D
Perhaps it may make up for the memory she seems to have lost.
:dunno:

pic1601056.jpg

It just kills the cnm type.

We have been basically immune to any and all forms of Brainwashing by International Globalist Organisations and their um "Educational Propaganda Shows"

Fuck that shit. No Guilt. No Nothing. Period.

We have been basically immune to any and all forms of Brainwashing by International Globalist Organisations and their um "Educational Propaganda Shows"
After all your own triumph of the will is perfectly satisfactory propaganda.

I guess so.
Fair enough. So what does the Globalist Organization do that you think is not in American Citizens' best interest?

I think some things the UN does are ok. UNICEF is one good example. I don't have a big problem funding that. But i don't support all the meddling and micromanaging countries. I'm with Trump on scaling things back. If other nations wanna pour massive funding into the UN, than so be it. That's their call. But we don't have to.

My word

our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution

I got it. You make out it's all really simple, so you tell yourself there's nothing to understand, so you don't need to use your brain to try and figure something out that might be too taxing for your brain to deal with. Got it. That doesn't stop reality being reality.

I don't tell myself anything. I've observed the decades of worthless speeches, resolutions and posturing and concluded they are worthless.

Forum List

Back