Trump to declare national emergency

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET

As I stated, if the President can declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and reallocate monies codified for specific programs elsewhere, it will render the Congress meaningless.

The court can either establish itself as an equal branch of the government or render its self meaningless at this juncture. It should be fun to watch.

We just passed $22 trillion in debt and trump looks for more spending. Where is the tea party?

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET

As I stated, if the President can declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and reallocate monies codified for specific programs elsewhere, it will render the Congress meaningless.

The court can either establish itself as an equal branch of the government or render its self meaningless at this juncture. It should be fun to watch.

It is fun!
Need :popcorn:?

This is a win for the Libs.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

Declaring a national emergency is a waving the white flag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We are still under 7 national emergencies signed by Bush and Obama....I bet you didn't even know that did you?.....

Dictator trump sure is opening the door. Gun deaths look like much more of a national emergency to me. Can’t wait for next dem president. Trump is deepening the swamp.

:boo_hoo14:
Boy will you be crying when we get real gun control from national emergency.
I'm fretting. But you nailed the point. Trumps wall does NOT have maj support in congress or with voters. Universal checks, more mental health checks and perhaps magazine capacity limits DO HAVE MAJ support, at least with voters. Does anyone doubt for one second that Obama would have "pulled this trigger" in his second term?

It removes the protections the Trumpdipshits claim we need to protect us from tyranny of the majority.

Dictator trump sure is opening the door. Gun deaths look like much more of a national emergency to me. Can’t wait for next dem president. Trump is deepening the swamp.

I'm fretting. But you nailed the point. Trumps wall does NOT have maj support in congress or with voters. Universal checks, more mental health checks and perhaps magazine capacity limits DO HAVE MAJ support, at least with voters. Does anyone doubt for one second that Obama would have "pulled this trigger" in his second term?

It removes the protections the Trumpdipshits claim we need to protect us from tyranny of the majority.
It sure does. They seem to want tyranny now.

Pelosi and the Dimms tits are sore, 'bout now. :boobies:

GROW UP.

children are dismissed ....

Now you understand why the 700+ billion dollar Pentagon budget previously passed was so big.
You got alot to learn, grasshopper.

the pentagon has a long list of projects - those projects have a budget - Trump cant take $$ from that budget without the pentagon allowing him to - to recapture that $$ the pentagon needs Congress to pass legislation giving it to them.

grASShopper.

This is a win for the Libs.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

Declaring a national emergency is a waving the white flag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We are still under 7 national emergencies signed by Bush and Obama....I bet you didn't even know that did you?.....
That's the point. People have no problem with them. They're not end runs around not having the votes in congress. And it will come back to bite. In DC that's one rule that is immutable.

This is a win for the Libs
Trump signs the emergency bill the dems take it to court...the supreme court sides with Trump and the dems go on record before 2020 opposing securing the border....I sure don't see a win for the dems there son.....in fact I would bet my lifes savings on the fact that the open borders kill born babies dems have already lost the 2020 elections....

Universal checks on Illegals? For it
Mental Health checks on Illegals? For it
Magazine Capacity Limits only on Illegals? For it
IIlegal Immigrants never being allowed to own a firearm until they are a citizen for 5 years? For it
Voter ID? For it
End of Welfare and Foodstamp Fraud, Health Care Fraud by Illegals? For it

Forum List

Back