🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to deploy up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegals

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing? :eek:

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

I'm pretty sure congress would have to approve this one.

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing? :eek:

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

Ummm, I think it's a WONDERFUL thing...are you kidding?
Take this country back by any means necessary...this is pretty simple shit isn't it?

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing?

I think it would be the best thing I've seen in years, if it was actually true.

We don't have anything like a police state. I wish we did.

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing?
Why not? .... Illegal's are criminals who have broken the law.

Arrest and deportation seems reasonable to me. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

I think it would be the best thing I've seen in years, if it was actually true.

We don't have anything like a police a rare. I wish we did.
Yeah thanks Mr. Stalin...... your opinion has been noted and forwarded to the North Koreans for inclusion in their government training manuals. :rolleyes:

Yeah thanks Mr. Stalin...... your opinion has been noted and forwarded to the North Koreans for inclusion in their government training manuals. :rolleyes:

Given the opportunity, I'd make Josef Stalin look like Walt Disney.

Forum List

Back