Trump to dump

Another breitbart neo nazi.

Sebastian Gorka likely to leave role at White House, according to reports

Never heard of this fellow but he seems to be an extremist.

Will he take Mr Bannon with him ?
you never heard of him ....but you call him a "neo-nazi".....dipshits do that timmy....are you a dipshit?...
Tell me about his good qualities.
like you i have never heard of him....unlike you i dont base an opinion of someone on what someone else says...

you never heard of him ....but you call him a "neo-nazi".....dipshits do that timmy....are you a dipshit?...
Evidently, he's a Breitbart darling, so the odds are that he is a neo-Nazi.
another who judges people by what someone else says...

Yes, maybe he is the only decent person working for breitbart ? Perhaps I have been unjust.

When you have a man who is a known anti-Communist, the only choice the left has is to call him a Nazi. More fake allegations and smears against a good man from the snowflakes. Read the article and you'll find a lot of words like "allegedly" and "reportedly", but you won't find any credible evidence of any kind.

like you i have never heard of him....unlike you i dont base an opinion of someone on what someone else says...

Really? So you know him personally, and nothing anyone says effects your opinion? How long have you known him?

Please share your first hand knowledge of him, even though, by your standards, I shouldn't listen to what you might have to say about him.

Really? So you know him personally, and nothing anyone says effects your opinion? How long have you known him?
put your glasses on dog....now tell me were i said i know the guy?...and the only way my opinion of someone will affect me is if i know something about the person otherwise if i dont know who the fuck the person is,why should i listen to what you and timmy say about the guy?..you guys are in the same boat as me about this guy....the hearsay boat....and tell me dog,have you ever known a person who was not like what many people said he was like?...i sure as hell have....

Please share your first hand knowledge of him, even though, by your standards, I shouldn't listen to what you might have to say about him.
once again put your glasses on dog and read post 19....

Forum List

Back