Trump To Dying People: Stick Around Long Enough To Vote For Me

It just gets better and better. Think of what it will be like if he gets elected!

For the first 4 years it'll be like the election. Trump's advisors constantly making excuses for him, but the real fun will happen if he wins a second term. An unfettered Trump, not worrying about getting elected. Buttons will be pushed. Masses will be offended. It will be an anarchy driven "bigoted old white guy Jamboree"
For the 1st four years of every president's term their advisors make excuses for them...... :lol:
Awe...that's adorable...

You think I was saying that's something new.

What will be new is the second four years
Ahhhhh (not awe, that's something entirely different.......) You think you're being intellectual...... Keep trying, you might accidentally get it right some day. :thup:
Sorry, I didn't mean to get under your skin like that.

It's okay.....we'll do it your way.

Hillary is a poo head.

Trump is a really really fantastic guy.

It just gets better and better. Think of what it will be like if he gets elected!

For the first 4 years it'll be like the election. Trump's advisors constantly making excuses for him, but the real fun will happen if he wins a second term. An unfettered Trump, not worrying about getting elected. Buttons will be pushed. Masses will be offended. It will be an anarchy driven "bigoted old white guy Jamboree"
For the 1st four years of every president's term their advisors make excuses for them...... :lol:
Awe...that's adorable...

Ahhhhh (not awe, that's something entirely different.......) You think you're being intellectual...... Keep trying, you might accidentally get it right some day. :thup:

Hillary is a poo head.

You think Trump is a really fantastic guy??!!!! I always knew there was something wrong with you...... :cuckoo:

Awe...that's adorable...

Hillary is a poo head.

You think Trump is a really fantastic guy??!!!! I always knew there was something wrong with you...... :cuckoo:
Sure, I believe what politicians say.

Awe...that's adorable...

Hillary is a poo head.

Obviously........ Since that's the case then vote for me......... (See my sig line.......) :eusa_whistle:

“I say kiddingly, but I mean it.”

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, showing he’ll say anything to win a vote, had this message for America’s terminally ill people on Wednesday: Stay alive long enough to cast a vote for him next month.

I don’t care how sick you are,” Trump said at a rally in Henderson, Nevada. “I don’t care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it’s over, you won’t be around in two weeks. Doesn’t matter. Hang out till Nov. 8. Get out and vote.”

Speaking with his signature arrogance, Trump then assured those dying people that after they are gone, “all we’re going to say is, ‘We love you and we will remember you always.’”

More: Trump To Dying People: Stick Around Long Enough To Vote For Me

This man-child is dangerously sick.

Oh my. That's terrible! :laugh2:

Trumps encourages sick people to vote.

Democrats encourage the dead ones.

Virginia Democrat registers 19 dead people to vote

Hillary's voters are all brain dead. They are simply waiting for someone to bury them.

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, showing he’ll say anything to win a vote, had this message for America’s terminally ill people on Wednesday: Stay alive long enough to cast a vote for him next month.

I don’t care how sick you are,” Trump said at a rally in Henderson, Nevada. “I don’t care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it’s over, you won’t be around in two weeks. Doesn’t matter. Hang out till Nov. 8. Get out and vote.”

Speaking with his signature arrogance, Trump then assured those dying people that after they are gone, “all we’re going to say is, ‘We love you and we will remember you always.’”

Oh my. That's terrible! :laugh2:

Trumps encourages sick people to vote.

Democrats encourage the dead ones.

Virginia Democrat registers 19 dead people to vote

Hillary's voters are all brain dead. They are simply waiting for someone to bury them.

Yeah, tell us that on November 9...

Liberal regressive Anti-Trump crowd has no humor, that's been proven many times.
Lakhota's sig is proof enough...

Any yet you think hillary smart for buy advertisement on the weather to take advantage of the misfortunes of others.

Any yet you think hillary smart for buy advertisement on the weather to take advantage of the misfortunes of others.

Well, sparky, look at it like this: The Weather Channel can't function to warn us about such events as Matthew without sponsors (advertising revenue) - so you should actually be thanking Hillary. Thank you, Hillary!

No surprise......this crappola was published by the Huffington Post.

Pure fucking crap.

Well, see for yourself. Even her running mate can't remember anything. If Kaine said she needs to pay for her crimes, how can little old me refute him?

Wait … Less Than Three Months Ago Tim Kaine Said Hillary Should Face Consequences [video]

She did face consequences - and was acquitted.

How was she acquitted if no trial was ever held?
She means let off....given a pass.....skated out on the charges because of who she is.

No, sick is a panel deciding weather one should live or die.

Awe...that's adorable...

Hillary is a poo head.

Obviously........ Since that's the case then vote for me......... (See my sig line.......) :eusa_whistle:
Irony is so hard to convey via text

Forum List

Back