Trump To Dying People: Stick Around Long Enough To Vote For Me

Ahhhhh (not awe, that's something entirely different.......) You think you're being intellectual...... Keep trying, you might accidentally get it right some day. :thup:
Sorry, I didn't mean to get under your skin like that.

It's okay.....we'll do it your way.

Hillary is a poo head.

Trump is a really really fantastic guy.
You think Trump is a really fantastic guy??!!!! I always knew there was something wrong with you...... :cuckoo:
Sure, I believe what politicians say.
Obviously........ Since that's the case then vote for me......... (See my sig line.......) :eusa_whistle:
Irony is so hard to convey via text
So you caught that........ Guess it's not as hard as you thought...... :eusa_whistle:

“I say kiddingly, but I mean it.”

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, showing he’ll say anything to win a vote, had this message for America’s terminally ill people on Wednesday: Stay alive long enough to cast a vote for him next month.

I don’t care how sick you are,” Trump said at a rally in Henderson, Nevada. “I don’t care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it’s over, you won’t be around in two weeks. Doesn’t matter. Hang out till Nov. 8. Get out and vote.”

Speaking with his signature arrogance, Trump then assured those dying people that after they are gone, “all we’re going to say is, ‘We love you and we will remember you always.’”

More: Trump To Dying People: Stick Around Long Enough To Vote For Me

This man-child is dangerously sick.

lol

Hilarious

Sorry, I didn't mean to get under your skin like that.

It's okay.....we'll do it your way.

Hillary is a poo head.

Trump is a really really fantastic guy.
You think Trump is a really fantastic guy??!!!! I always knew there was something wrong with you...... :cuckoo:
Obviously........ Since that's the case then vote for me......... (See my sig line.......) :eusa_whistle:
So you caught that........ Guess it's not as hard as you thought...... :eusa_whistle:
What you've got...is "dickhead momentum"

You're not flattered? I mean imitation and all that........ :thup:

“I say kiddingly, but I mean it.”

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, showing he’ll say anything to win a vote, had this message for America’s terminally ill people on Wednesday: Stay alive long enough to cast a vote for him next month.

I don’t care how sick you are,” Trump said at a rally in Henderson, Nevada. “I don’t care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it’s over, you won’t be around in two weeks. Doesn’t matter. Hang out till Nov. 8. Get out and vote.”

Speaking with his signature arrogance, Trump then assured those dying people that after they are gone, “all we’re going to say is, ‘We love you and we will remember you always.’”

More: Trump To Dying People: Stick Around Long Enough To Vote For Me

This man-child is dangerously sick.
Hillary just hopes they die before the election so she can use them to vote for her.

Nope, I've just lost interest. Or maybe not, right! or I wouldn't have even responded.

What you just saw ^^^^ was self awareness

Nope, I've just lost interest. Or maybe not, right! or I wouldn't have even responded.

What you just saw ^^^^ was self awareness
:lol:

:thup:

Forum List

Back