Trump to Hannity: "i have to be the most innocent person in history...Bob Mueller spent 50 million bucks, 18 angry lawyers, & found nothing on me"

he also answers questions from the audience in the last 20 minutes of the vid!

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said a friend told him he must be the most perfect person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 43 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts. For those interested in the facts go to 25:30 in the video.

A friend told him? I’m sure.....was it John Baron?

Who's John Baron?

Wow, even huffypost can get a title right. ROFL

"Do not believe the Fake News Media. Oklahoma speech had the highest Saturday television ratings in Fox News history. Hannity dominated TV with my interview on Thursday night, more than CNN & MSDNC COMBINED. These are the real polls, the Silent Majority, not FAKE POLLS!

We will win the Election against Corrupt Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Schumer. We will save the Supreme Court, your 2nd Amendment, permanent damage from the ridiculous Green New Deal, and you from massive Tax Hikes. Also, our Heritage, History and LAW & ORDER!" - Trump

A friend told him? I’m sure.....was it John Baron?
IT WAS A FRIEND I TELL YOU

One of my other favorites is "no one has ever seen anything like it".

He lives in his fantasy world in which he's King. And his fans follow along, happy to be his subjects.

This is actually happening. Cool, huh?

Mueller didn't just 'find nothing', Mueller KNEW before he was ever appointed Special Counsel that there was no Russian collusion...

Trump is most comfortable on twitter and in his rallies. we need a president who is most comfortable governing

Forum List

Back