🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to head to Kentucky.....gee I wonder why?

Rednecks rule. Only ignorant thugs live in big cities.
They may be thugs, but nobody and I mean nobody is dumber than you ignorant rednecks...I mean you people are ridiculous.
Rednecks didn't believe the hands up don't shoot crap. You negros did, lol.
So true and its the number one reason cops usually die at the hands down, I gotta gun friendly looking redneck fux!! To trusting of you mf's, their loss, I suppose

Why are so many coal miners unemployed?
Same reason so many others are unemployed. OBAMA and the Dims
Visit the south someday, if you dare.....so many white mf's on disability and welfare, you'd think a black man was king!!

I've been there. Your racist rant is bs.
I ain't talking Fla. mf.....LOLOL....and I'm not talking Derby in Ky. either

Neither am I.

mf.

[

Except that the "deplorable" slur comes from a woman willing to set half the nation at the throats of the other half of the nation,, based on lies, ironically an actually "deplorable" act, for personal gain.

And she/you lost.

She said half is supporters were deplorables. I have seen no evidence - as easily established on this board alone - that she is wrong.

Personal gain? The Orange Buffoon has lived his whole life on personal gain. The Clinton Foundation has done tremendous work overseas. Donald's charity is/was under investigation.

Just because Deplorables spread lies and Fake News, doesn't mean it's true.

More people wanted her as pres. Fact. The GoP lost seats in the House and Congress. Fact.

Related: As of 7/7/11, utility companies will shut down and retire aging coal-fired power plants following the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) announcement of the Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAP).

[

Except that the "deplorable" slur comes from a woman willing to set half the nation at the throats of the other half of the nation,, based on lies, ironically an actually "deplorable" act, for personal gain.

And she/you lost.

She said half is supporters were deplorables.

When you vilify half of a group, you smear the whole group. Try to be less of a dishonest prick.

I have seen no evidence - as easily established on this board alone - that she is wrong.

Your personal hatred of your fellow Americans is not evidence.

Personal gain? The Orange Buffoon has lived his whole life on personal gain. The Clinton Foundation has done tremendous work overseas. Donald's charity is/was under investigation.

She was willing to set half of this nation at the throat of the other half of the nation, for personal gain. That makes her the "deplorable" one, ironically.

Nothing in your post addresses that.

Just because Deplorables spread lies and Fake News, doesn't mean it's true.

While your candidate basically ran her campaign on fear mongering and Godwins. You fail.

More people wanted her as pres. Fact. The GoP lost seats in the House and Congress. Fact.

Good thing then that we aren't a pure democracy. America still has a small chance.

When you vilify half of a group, you smear the whole group. Try to be less of a dishonest prick.

She was willing to set half of this nation at the throat of the other half of the nation, for personal gain. That makes her the "deplorable" one, ironically

While your candidate basically ran her campaign on fear mongering and Godwins. You fail.

Good thing then that we aren't a pure democracy. America still has a small chance.

This post is so full of BS it's hard to know where to begin.

First, I am not American.

No, just because you vilify one group of people doesn't mean you vilify them all. What a load of horseshit.

Trump is the most divisive president in US history. And you have gall to say she was doing the dividing? His whole strategy was based on dividing. Shit, even his own party can't stand him.

What was her personal gain? The presidency? As was his. Get a grip.

She was willing to set half of this nation at the throat of the other half of the nation, for personal gain. That makes her the "deplorable" one, ironically

This post is so full of BS it's hard to know where to begin.

First, I am not American.

Thank God.

No, just because you vilify one group of people doesn't mean you vilify them all. What a load of horseshit.

Yes, it does.

a. YOu raise the very strong possibility that any specific Trump support is "Deplorable", OR happy to be part of a group dominated by "deplorable" people, with "Deplorable" aims.

Her "half" comment was merely there to give dishonest partisans like you, a bullshit defense to use when called on how vile she and her supporters are.

Trump is the most divisive president in US history.

Nonsense on very many levels. Not the least of which is that NONE of his polices or promises or campaign strategies involved turning Americans against other Americans, but instead were about uniting Americans against outside hostile forces.

And you have gall to say she was doing the dividing? His whole strategy was based on dividing. Shit, even his own party can't stand him.

She demagogued fear and hatred to her base, directed at her enemies. That is pure "dividing".

Trump was all about Trade and Immigration, ie policies designed to benefit AMERICANS as a whole.

That our GOP leadership didn't like him is a problem with THEM, not him, nor his supporters.

What was her personal gain? The presidency? As was his. Get a grip.

But Trump wasn't the one tearing this nation apart for personal gain. His targets were other professional politicians and their partisans.

Hillary is the one that told half the nation that the other half was their enemy who would get them all killed in a nuclear war, or oppress them.

Forum List

Back