🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to head to Kentucky.....gee I wonder why?

anticipating that Mitch would get booed, Trump said: "i want you to give Mitch a nice hand"

the response was mixed

New executive actions are coming to save coal miners and put coal miners back to work, Trump says.

Trump also says he can't wait to finish health care and get to trade. "Oh, I'm looking forward to these trade deals."

"you just worry about your basketball team, i'll take care of the rest" Trump growls with a mischievous smile!

"i like Rand Paul a lot...good guy"

"We all bleed the same red blood. We all salute the same great American flag, and we are all made by the same Almighty God."

Last edited:
Trump supporters making leaving the parking lot great again

C7Z4YzxWwAEEOTY.jpg

Kentucky.....a state where over half its people are on some form of welfare, a state since voting in a tea party governor, now head the nation in Meth usage, a state where ignorance is bliss, A state where every white family has a negro baby in it, where hillbillies voted against Obamacare but loved ACA.....yes folks, they thought there was a difference...a state where 80% of its people are white and stupid.....and a place Trump calls home!!

Trump loves the poorly educated and Kentucky reeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkssssss of it!!

Maybe he want Fried Chicken!?!

This is a retarded thread started by a very ugly old black woman and some self-hating liberal whites. Fuck 90% of the subhuman negro race and the Pharisaical white libtards.

I just got back from the corners (was running all over in Nevada, Arizona, Utah) and the demographics looked pretty similar to else where in the country to me, surprisingly similar to my home in Alaska, except Hispanics instead of natives... that and Mormon families - gaggle of women and children all covered head to toe in 85 degree weather. I think that was the oddest thing to me.

I gotta say I loved the small towns around there and the artwork is just awesome (American Natives, yuppy artists, and some really great metal and wood craftsmen. I'm looking at buying a house in the area for when I go visiting my parents.

So, you're making fun of his appearance?

Don't know, don't care. I don't judge Presidents based on their hair.

Is that why you are a hater? Because of his hair?

No. Because he is a deplorable, narcissistic loser....

Except that the "deplorable" slur comes from a woman willing to set half the nation at the throats of the other half of the nation,, based on lies, ironically an actually "deplorable" act, for personal gain.

And she/you lost.

This is a retarded thread started by a very ugly old black woman and some self-hating liberal whites. Fuck 90% of the subhuman negro race and the Pharisaical white libtards.
The "Douche Force" is strong in you ...you have to be Extra Rube to be poor and vote for Trump..........

Forum List

Back