Trump to Hillary: "Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?"

It is irrelevant whether they are or are not. Voters elect state electors. The state electors elect the president. It is the Constitutionally mandated process.

If you don't like that, there is a process to change it, Have at it. Until then, this will be the way of things.
But we aren't talking about "electing presidents"...we are talking about interpreting "the will of the voters"...

Will I need much more time to get this through to you?

Interpretations are subjective, feel free to interpret it any way you feel comfortable, it won't change a damn thing.

It's not my problem.......it is the problem of all you idiots taking the results of the election and extrapolating that to what the "American People" said in the process.

And of course you're not doing the same. LMAO

Unless you can show me where I am, I'm gonna insist that I'm not....

I don't know, but you might want to consider why only 40% of the States voted for the bitch. But hey, like I said feel free to interpret it any way your little heard desires.

But we aren't talking about "electing presidents"...we are talking about interpreting "the will of the voters"...

Interpretations are subjective, feel free to interpret it any way you feel comfortable, it won't change a damn thing.

It's not my problem.......it is the problem of all you idiots taking the results of the election and extrapolating that to what the "American People" said in the process.

I don't know, but you might want to consider why only 40% of the States voted for the bitch. But hey, like I said feel free to interpret it any way your little heard desires.

Dirt don't matter.....

Let's weight that for contribution to US GDP....

You game?

The woman who is still married to a man that continuously cheats on her, still doesn't understand why America, also, chose someone else

C-5681JXYAAEK1b.jpg

C-5P56eVoAAl_43.jpg
Could you post the popular vote totals......

Just can't let go of meaningless bullshit, can ya? LMAO

The bitches goose was cooked in July when Comey said no "reasonable person" would do what she did and she was too unsophisticated and ignorant to know she committed several felonies. Now every criminal will attempt to use the hildabitch defense.

I do not believe Hillary was too unsophisticated or ignorant when it comes to protecting classified data, it doesn't take a genius to know that there is a network for the classified stuff and a different network for the unclassified material and you don't put the classified stuff on the unclass line. C'mon now, every gov't employee has to attend a briefing on the proper handling of classified information, it's mandatory even up to and including the SoS. And when I see that she told her staff to take off the classified markings and send the information through the unclassified network, well that ain't ignorance, that was deliberately done to hide communications that were politically damaging to her presidential campaign that she knew she was going to do once she was done at State. She new what the law was, knew what she was doing was wrong but just didn't care and did it anyway and that's why I could not vote for her.

That said, Donald J Trump did not run a great campaign, Hillary just ran a worse one. He bullied, insulted, and denigrated every opponent he faced at every opportunity; didn't know what he was talking about for the most part but basically pushed the populist message for what most people wanted to hear. Other thing is, he outworked her; the guy had an enormous amount of time and energy and went everywhere. She didn't show up in places like Michigan and Wisconsin but he did, and it hurt her campaign. And lastly, people were dissatisfied with the previous 8 years of Obamanomics. You can take all the numbers about UE going down and all that, but the fact was the too many people didn't feel any better off than they were in 2009 and that's why she lost. Too many people wanted a change and she represented the status quo.
Andlastly, people were dissatisfied with the previous 8 years of Obamanomics. You can take all the numbers about UE going down abd all that, but the fact was the too many people didn't feel any better off than they were in 2009
But they unambiguously were better off....leaving one to surmise that they are either Morons, or Deplorable Bigots unable to tolerate the fact that a Black POTUS saved the nation from the disaster of the white guy who preceded him.....
Funny x 1 OKTexas

You wanna see that in pictures, Tex?

It wasn't so funny at the time.....

The woman who is still married to a man that continuously cheats on her, still doesn't understand why America, also, chose someone else

C-5681JXYAAEK1b.jpg

C-5P56eVoAAl_43.jpg

The bitches goose was cooked in July when Comey said no "reasonable person" would do what she did and she was too unsophisticated and ignorant to know she committed several felonies. Now every criminal will attempt to use the hildabitch defense.

I do not believe Hillary was too unsophisticated or ignorant when it comes to protecting classified data, it doesn't take a genius to know that there is a network for the classified stuff and a different network for the unclassified material and you don't put the classified stuff on the unclass line. C'mon now, every gov't employee has to attend a briefing on the proper handling of classified information, it's mandatory even up to and including the SoS. And when I see that she told her staff to take off the classified markings and send the information through the unclassified network, well that ain't ignorance, that was deliberately done to hide communications that were politically damaging to her presidential campaign that she knew she was going to do once she was done at State. She new what the law was, knew what she was doing was wrong but just didn't care and did it anyway and that's why I could not vote for her.

That said, Donald J Trump did not run a great campaign, Hillary just ran a worse one. He bullied, insulted, and denigrated every opponent he faced at every opportunity; didn't know what he was talking about for the most part but basically pushed the populist message for what most people wanted to hear. Other thing is, he outworked her; the guy had an enormous amount of time and energy and went everywhere. She didn't show up in places like Michigan and Wisconsin but he did, and it hurt her campaign. And lastly, people were dissatisfied with the previous 8 years of Obamanomics. You can take all the numbers about UE going down and all that, but the fact was the too many people didn't feel any better off than they were in 2009 and that's why she lost. Too many people wanted a change and she represented the status quo.
Andlastly, people were dissatisfied with the previous 8 years of Obamanomics. You can take all the numbers about UE going down abd all that, but the fact was the too many people didn't feel any better off than they were in 2009
But they unambiguously were better off....leaving one to surmise that they are either Morons, or Deplorable Bigots unable to tolerate the fact that a Black POTUS saved the nation from the disaster of the white guy who preceded him.....

Well I'm sure you think that but there's a whole lot of other people with a different opinion. You can denigrate those who voted for Trump all you want, but Hillary pretty much represented the same Obama policies of the last 8 years and she didn't even get the same support from her own political base even after Obama openly came out and told liberals to go out there and support her. If Obama's policies were that popular then Hillary Clinton would've been our next president.

C-5681JXYAAEK1b.jpg

C-5P56eVoAAl_43.jpg

Beating sixteen same-party opponents arguably more politically qualified than himself and then beating the "assumed-and assured" next president by a wide electoral margin clearly indicates a superior campaign strategy.

C-5681JXYAAEK1b.jpg

C-5P56eVoAAl_43.jpg

Well I'm sure you think that but there's a whole lot of other people with a different opinion. You can denigrate those who voted for Trump all you want, but Hillary pretty much represented the same Obama policies of the last 8 years and she didn't even get the same support from her own political base even after Obama openly came out and told liberals to go out there and support her. If Obama's policies were that popular then Hillary Clinton would've been our next president.
I'm not talking about what is "popular", I'm talking about what IS......

I'm not talking about what is "popular", I'm talking about what IS......

We are talking about why Hillary lost and Trump won. The fact is that if Obama's policies had worked then more people would have voted to continue them by voting for Hillary. If you want to argue that point, fine; there were other reasons why she lost and he won and Obama is one of them. Some people thought he walked on water and still does, which is your opinion but a lot of other people were not satisfied with the way things went on his watch and they are not enamored of him as you are. A lot of people are not happen with economic growth under 2%, and stagnant wage growth. A lot of people were not happy with Obamacare either, which is a big reason why the democrats lost the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014, and the WH in 2016.

every day that Secretary Clinton is out speaking publicly makes it more difficult for Dems to take back the White House.

Keep her speaking.

Dirt don't matter.....

Great, neither do you. BA BYE.

Let's weight that for contribution to US GDP....

You game?

Better yet, let's wight it by square miles contributing to the security of the country or vital foods produced. Either makes just as much sense. Feel free to avail yourself of Article V.

C-5681JXYAAEK1b.jpg

C-5P56eVoAAl_43.jpg

They could not be more irrelevant under the mandated system.
Wouldn't they more accurately reflect the opinions of "Americans"......being that they are the actual expressions of said Americans...

I think the panic with which Trump Flunkies (nee Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles) react to that simple request tells you everything you need to know...

Ok for one more time, listen closely now, California and New York don't get to pick President just because they are more populated, each state, you know what never mind y'all buttercups will never get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I believe a judge should grant America a restraining order against Hillary Clinton for stalking.

Hillary:"If the election was on Oct 27th, I would be president"

Trump Train:"But Hillary! What difference does it make now?"

Trump's a neofascist catastrophe while Hillary would have been a neoliberal disaster. voter picked the lesser of two evils.

Trump to Hillary: "Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?"

I can't say he ran a "great" campaign. I can say his was more effective at winning the presidency than was Clinton's campaign.

A "C+" student is hardly a great student, but s/he is a better student than a "C or D" student.

As soon as the Left points at Trump and says, "Oh boy we've got him now!" it's about 2 minutes before Trump destroys them.

Okay, Hillary! If the election was on Oct 27 you'd be Prez. And if the Super Bowl ended after the 3rd quarter Atlanta would be the Champions

Forum List

Back