Trump to his party, give me my way or else....I love it!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, long before Trump entered the picture, I knew these clowns would make for good TV and their debates, year after year after year are made for a YouTube classic down the road....but last night....Trump pretty much told the audience, the conservative party, the Koo Koo brothers who buy em.....make me you nominee or else. If ever there was a bully, this man is it...and I love it!!! Love it.

ITS ABOUT TIME, KARMA COMES BACK AND BITE THE ASS OF A PARTY THAT HAS BULLIED THIS COUNTRY EVER SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE.

THANK YOU DONALD DUMP FOR GIVING THESE HOSTAGE TAKING, RACIST BASTARD A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE...TEDDY CRUZ ARE YOU LISTENING?????

upload_2015-8-7_19-1-20.jpeg

Folks, long before Trump entered the picture, I knew these clowns would make for good TV and their debates, year after year after year are made for a YouTube classic down the road....but last night....Trump pretty much told the audience, the conservative party, the Koo Koo brothers who buy em.....make me you nominee or else. If ever there was a bully, this man is it...and I love it!!! Love it.

ITS ABOUT TIME, KARMA COMES BACK AND BITE THE ASS OF A PARTY THAT HAS BULLIED THIS COUNTRY EVER SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE.

THANK YOU DONALD DUMP FOR GIVING THESE HOSTAGE TAKING, RACIST BASTARD A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE...TEDDY CRUZ ARE YOU LISTENING?????

View attachment 46750
Say what again? Trump is making headways because fucking republicans did not do shit in spite of their promises in order to gain control of Congress.

• Banned

View attachment 46750
Say what again? Trump is making headways because fucking republicans did not do shit in spite of their promises in order to gain control of Congress.

They never do shit for you ass ho's, so whats your point?

I have never asked them to do anything for me you moron. You are projecting your envious-selfish life view of "What is in it for me…Me….ME…MEEEE!!!!" Just like an undisciplined little retard in the supermarket throwing a tantrum to get shit. Single issue idiot.

• Banned
I have never asked them to do anything for me you moron. You are projecting your envious-selfish life view of "What is in it for me…Me….ME…MEEEE!!!!" Just like an undisciplined little retard in the supermarket throwing a tantrum to get shit. Single issue idiot.

Oh, you better believe when I pay my hard earned money to you motherfuckers I want something for it. And the fact you don't want anything, bitch that's your fuckin problem...and tell it to somebody that gives a shit.

yep . I never asked USA government to do anything for me . Pretty much all I want the USA to do is have the strongest military on earth , close the borders to illegals and most immigration and thats about ALL I want from USA government . Trump has addressed those 2 issues plus others to my satisfaction in some of his writings so I support him as well as Ted Cruz but this thread is about Mr.Trump !!

Oh, you better believe when I pay my hard earned money to you motherfuckers I want something for it. And the fact you don't want anything, bitch that's your fuckin problem...and tell it to somebody that gives a shit.
Well, Thank you for admitting your greed my dear. :itsok: That's the difference between us, I stand on principles you stand on a pile of shit shifting under your feet and you never find your balance. Principled people are satisfied when government just holds to the Constitution, principled people want no favors, principled people uphold the truth and are ready to defend it against your lies. You want the government making unlawful decisions to favor you… YOU.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds as if you are insinuating that our elected officials owe us nothing. Maybe I am interpreting your post incorrectly.

We donate our money to elect them. We spend our taxpayer money to support their pet projects. We even go overseas to die for them. I WILL ask them to do something for me. It won't happen, but it should.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds as if you are insinuating that our elected officials owe us nothing. Maybe I am interpreting your post incorrectly.

We donate our money to elect them. We spend our taxpayer money to support their pet projects. We even go overseas to die for them. I WILL ask them to do something for me. It won't happen, but it should.
I believe government should not give and take. There are certain things government must do. Taking from somebody in order to give it somebody else is not one of those.

I believe government should not give and take. There are certain things government must do. Taking from somebody in order to give it somebody else is not one of those.

Like our taxpayer money bailing out banks whose CEOs are still making million plus salaries for failing at their jobs? You or I could be fired for clocking in late too many times. These cocksuckers can still make millions a year for attributing to one of the biggest recessions since the Great Depression. Pretending that our current "distribution of wealth" is fair is ridiculous. It's all rigged by those we elect.

Like our taxpayer money bailing out banks whose CEOs are still making million plus salaries for failing at their jobs? You or I could be fired for clocking in late too many times. These cocksuckers can still make millions a year for attributing to one of the biggest recessions since the Great Depression. Pretending that our current "distribution of wealth" is fair is ridiculous. It's all rigged by those we elect.
I have no quarrel about that. They are all fucking crooks. I have to give it to Cruz calling them the "Washington Cartel."

Forum List

Back