Trump to Jewish Republican Coalition: You don't support me because I don't need your money

It costs over a billion dollars to win the Presidency these days. Trump isn't going to spend that much of his personal wealth. He's barely written any checks as it is. He's very stingy.

He's going to need donor cash and a lot of PACs supporting him to win the White House.

Trump is a Dem plant to wreak havoc on the GOP. Thats the only possible explanation. :laugh:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rump-stumbles-on-jerusalem-before-g-o-p-jews/

The Donald seemed to think he was playing Henny Youngman on the Borscht Belt, a tactical mistake I attribute to his New York upbringing. His dismay at Likud expansionism is actually widely shared among the non-Orthodox Jewish population of New York and the rest of the country. The rabid supporters of Israel wearing those black fedoras are a small minority within the GOP. The big support comes from the evangelical Right which is never going to vote for Trump anyway. Trump knows his audience.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rump-stumbles-on-jerusalem-before-g-o-p-jews/

The Donald seemed to think he was playing Henny Youngman on the Borscht Belt, a tactical mistake I attribute to his New York upbringing. His dismay at Likud expansionism is actually widely shared among the non-Orthodox Jewish population of New York and the rest of the country. The rabid supporters of Israel wearing those black fedoras are a small minority within the GOP. The big support comes from the evangelical Right which is never going to vote for Trump anyway. Trump knows his audience.
Oh I think the Evangelical right will vote for him.....especially when the likes of Huckabee,Santorum and Cruz drop out.

It costs over a billion dollars to win the Presidency these days. Trump isn't going to spend that much of his personal wealth. He's barely written any checks as it is. He's very stingy.

He's going to need donor cash and a lot of PACs supporting him to win the White House.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump spend a billion dollars of his own money if he were reasonable sure he was going to win the presidency. The guy not only has an ego the size of the Washington Monument, he understands that, in proper hands, the US Presidency is a chance to make billions of dollars a year. Donald knows when to go all in for big stakes.

Donnie assumes insulting people will get them to vote for him. Don't wake him up. He's on a roll.

Come on Trump fans, attach your lips to his ass and keep his numbers up !!

Oh I think the Evangelical right will vote for him.....especially when the likes of Huckabee,Santorum and Cruz drop out.
Donald has three or four wives and a "colorful" personal lifestyle. Bernie Sanders is MOT* with a stronger pro-Israel voting record.

*(member of the tribe)

Donnie assumes insulting people will get them to vote for him. Don't wake him up. He's on a roll.

Come on Trump fans, attach your lips to his ass and keep his numbers up !!
Stay scared chicken little. We enjoy it.

Donald has three or four wives and a "colorful" personal lifestyle. Bernie Sanders is MOT* with a stronger pro-Israel voting record.

*(member of the tribe)
True there BUT will Evangelical christians vote for a democrat that is VERY socially liberal? Even if they do so what. Hell they didn't vote for Romney....married to 1 woman,several kids,etc.

*(member of the tribe)

yeah, but look on the bright side.

Bernie has as much chance getting the GOP nomination as Trump does.

:lmao:

*(member of the tribe)

yeah, but look on the bright side.

Bernie has as much chance getting the GOP nomination as Trump does.

:lmao:
Trump is leading in the polls among what 11? 12? candidates. Bernie is losing and badly in most states when there is 3 candidates LOL

*(member of the tribe)

Sanders has already stated explicitly he wants a 2 state solution.

Trump is a Dem plant to wreak havoc on the GOP. Thats the only possible explanation. :laugh:
More like an ISIS plant. He's sending the refugees back to ISIS to be slaughtered, and trying to get us to put boots on the ground in Syria.

More like an ISIS plant. He's sending the refugees back to ISIS to be slaughtered, and trying to get us to put boots on the ground in Syria.

How many ISIS refuges are living in your home, none?
I've already said today I would welcome them to my town. Sorry, pants shitter. Your gambit catastrophically fails.

I am a Republican in a deep red town, and the Christians here would welcome the refugees with open arms.

So go ahead. Send 'em!

It is already very difficult for a refugee to get into the US. Refugees are the last avenue ISIS would use to perpetrate an attack.

The dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos online is the guy you have to worry about.

Also, your relatives and friends and co-workers are a far, far, far higher threat to you. So WATCH OUT FOR AUNT MARY!

*(member of the tribe)

Sanders has already stated explicitly he wants a 2 state solution.
The two-state solution is the official policy position of the USA and Israel. It is supported by a majority of Americans, a majority of American Jews, and a majority of Jews in Israel. The discussion has always been about the boundaries of those states, not their existence.

Likud has taken a one settlement at a time approach to annexation of the West Bank and Jerusalem and only recently gone so far as to propose a Palestinian bantustan without autonomy and surrounded by the IDF. This, it turns out, is a bit of over-reaching which has no support even in the USA.

Real talks won't begin until Likud is turned out of office. This came within a hair's breadth in the last election and is now just a matter of time. The Likud-Freedom Caucus alliance has failed and set back AIPAC in the USA. The world is not going to let Likud's war for lebensraum prevail. Final status negotiations under the threat of sanctions will do the trick.

Forum List

Back