Trump to Make Another Speech About Terrible Press Today at 2:30

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
LMAO! I was just asking myself this morning HOW LONG would it take for Trump to take to the mic after this shit broke last night about Sessions AND the White House counsel putting a security hold on all the documents proving the Russian intervention of the election that Obama hastened into real patriot's hands before leaving office.

He was SO fucking proud of his pretty speech Tuesday night and now this....Reality is a bitch, Donnie.
So he's going to blast the media today to try to keep his Trumpies in line and head this monolithic scandal off at the pass. HAHAHAHA LOVING IT!

2:30 PM?

Where ??

GMT ?? EST ?? CST ?? MST ?? PST ??

Do you get that the sun "moves" in the sky (actually the Earth rotates giving the appearance of the sun moving) and so it is 2:30 twenty-four different times in different places around the Earth every day ??

Or do you not get this ??

Sounds like y'all are scared shitless he's gonna crush you again. Trump's gonna stay calm and patient. He knows y'all are fanatical saboteurs. He's prepared to fight. As usual, he'll probably kick your asses today. Stay tuned. :)

LMAO! I was just asking myself this morning HOW LONG would it take for Trump to take to the mic after this shit broke last night about Sessions AND the White House counsel putting a security hold on all the documents proving the Russian intervention of the election that Obama hastened into real patriot's hands before leaving office.

He was SO fucking proud of his pretty speech Tuesday night and now this....Reality is a bitch, Donnie.
So he's going to blast the media today to try to keep his Trumpies in line and head this monolithic scandal off at the pass. HAHAHAHA LOVING IT!

Well, just as long as he doesn't declare war on Monaco or Switzerland....LOL

Well, he'll probably go easy on y'all today. Looks like this is gonna be a speech on the military. He probably won't address the ongoing Democrat sabotage witch hunts. He's more likely to address military issues. So y'all saboteurs may get a pass today. But don't get too giddy. Trump's not done with you.

Forum List

Back