Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

I think it was all a hoax. It sure sounds like one.

^^^^ Conspiracy Theory.

Any fricking thing for attention. Good God , aren't you guys sick of it.

So because The Donald hasn't died it's a Conspiracy Theory that he EVEN HAD COVID-19? This is all very like Centuries ago when there was the Hysteria about Witches and if someone who was accused of being a Witch was put into the water and they DIDN'T sink to the bottom and STAY there ie. die from drowning, if they floated back up to the top and stayed alive then they were a Witch.

Trump is fabulously rich, debonair, and excessive to the extreme.

That's how i like my presidents!

He is the president i've been waiting for my whole life

he blew up the establishment to alter the path of America's future

He is a very sick man, and I do not mean physically.

Joe Biden is a very sick man, both physically and mentally.

Whooooooooooooooooooo I feel good
So you guys finally gonna wear masks ? Beleive scientists? Or hail trump for better and for worse ?
I only wear a mask if the business ask me too. Other than that, I don't wear one.

Don has a mushroom dick !
PhallusImpudicus2.jpg

Who gave tramp the test and who delivered the results. Do you know who is head of the doctor, gee I wonder who.

You are not even a US Citizen, I'm sick of this shit.

Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.
Trump received a false positive because the testing for covid is only 10% accurate.
The testing is flawed because Trump & his Coronavirus task force FAILED!!!

So now he knows everything about it and how to beat Covid.

What a joke. He should be on a ventilator for a week at least.

From another board Will this do?
Trump who is guilty of the following fascistic elements

1. Voter suppression
2. Militarization of police
3. Incendiary speeches by the president fanning flames/ inciting violence,
4 Calling the free press 'the enemy of the people
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
8 Cozying up to dictators who are our enemies
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
11 Gutting the state department
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
15 Appointing industry lobbyists in major cabinet posts ( related to, 13, 14, )
16 Epic hypocrisy
damn that's the most ignorance influence pile of word salad I've seen in over two days here
Truth always hurts Republicans A hoax lol
there was no truth to it Trump isn't doing voter suppression democrats are voting fraudulently
Trump has not spread the flames of hate you leftists have
Did you have a problem with obama bowing to middle east dictators?
that corruption you are thinking about was the attempted coup of the obama administration against the Trump administration
Between that fat fn traitor Barr and the post master who gave big money to trump they're doing their best to f up our election They should all burn in hell
you traitorous leftists will get you chance with the hangman or the wall that day is coming.
Are you a proud boy??
I'M proud to be an American oh that's right proud of America is code for RAYSIST

Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.

President Trump is ill you blithering idiot, confirmed by medical science.
Hope Hicks is my new hero

You should definitely off yourself
You have zero redeeming value.
Not exactly as eddy can always lick joes poopy ass

People like eddiew37 will be the first to the firing squad when the Dems are done using them.

What an imbecile.
I'll bring the rope for a hanging of the repub scum or I was a pretty good shot if we put the scumbags up against a wall

You won’t do a fucking thing.

You’re a pussy.
Yeah a pussy that gave 2 years of my life in the service of my country ,,while the real pussy had bone spurs
Cleaning port o lets at the px doesn't qualify you as in the service dude......

but..........Joe the Port o let man......

Joe can't weld .......can't fit.......but darn well knows his shit.

eddiew37 served two whole years in the military guys.

What branch has two year contracts?

Dishonorable discharge huh?

Forum List

Back