Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

Whooooooooooooooooooo I feel good
Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.

President Trump is ill you blithering idiot, confirmed by medical science.
Hope Hicks is my new hero

You should definitely off yourself
You have zero redeeming value.
BILLIE just a question Outside of your hate for Dems ,what is there you like about this walking talking shitbag trump?

Outside of your hate for him, what do you know about his positions on the actual issues?
For one I know he's trying to suppress the vote knowing more Americans vote the less his chances are

Thats not a policy.
Ignorant and cowardly is no way to go through life son.

Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.
A bunch of false positives? Who would have guessed?

COVID is a cocksucking fraud.

Go fuck yourself.
Yup - Liar Money Printer in Chief Trump Shut Down the Country over a Hoax! Trump has caused great Job Loss & Suffering while Wallstreet made Trillions!

Go fuck yourself.
Trump did not have 6 or more false positives, he had 6 or more positives.

Go fuck yourself.
Yup - Liar Money Printer in Chief Trump Shut Down the Country over a Hoax! Trump has caused great Job Loss & Suffering while Wallstreet made Trillions!
The CDC shut down the country on the deep states directive, Biden wants to do it all again.

Pay attention kid

Here is what is going to be real entertaining. IF he survives and IF he and his wife used Hydrochloroquine and he tells everyone he used Hydrochloroquine and his Doctor says the recovery was remarkable, we will be seeing a complete and utter delightful meltdown of epic proportions.

Cause here is as we all know what the left are hoping. That he and his wife die a miserable death and we find out the Hydrochloroquine didn't work.

In all fairness to the left, I am hoping they all die a miserable death too, so in order for me to not be a leftylike hypocrite, faking my concerns about their plight, I have to be honest about it.
I will take it one step further. I will volunteer to be their executioner.

Here is what is going to be real entertaining. IF he survives and IF he and his wife used Hydrochloroquine and he tells everyone he used Hydrochloroquine and his Doctor says the recovery was remarkable, we will be seeing a complete and utter delightful meltdown of epic proportions.

Cause here is as we all know what the left are hoping. That he and his wife die a miserable death and we find out the Hydrochloroquine didn't work.

In all fairness to the left, I am hoping they all die a miserable death too, so in order for me to not be a leftylike hypocrite, faking my concerns about their plight, I have to be honest about it.
This will end in war

This will end in war
Yeap.

Trump is performing a Covid-19 Hoax for election stunt. He actually inhaled to much fake tanning spray giving himself orange lung. Doctors took it away from him & now he looks very pale!
Lungs-2-16-9.jpg

Last edited:

Yes. My net worth is rising nicely. I have had to reclassify my retirement plans from "probably" to "almost certain".

The question is becoming, stay in our nice house, or sell it and move to one of those premium retirement communities.

(twenty years from now)

Yes. My net worth is rising nicely. I have had to reclassify my retirement plans from "probably" to "almost certain".

The question is becoming, stay in our nice house, or sell it and move to one of those premium retirement communities.

(twenty years from now)
Lol my plans for retirement are to triathlon, screw the old people communities

Highly doubtful.... The Walter Reid staff are not Trump fans. If it was false they would have screamed at the to of their lungs about it.

(twenty years from now)
Lol my plans for retirement are to triathlon, screw the old people communities

My mom lived in a senior citizen high rise for a good long time. She loved it.

It had a parking lot. Those that could still drive, where allowed to park there, and drive and go do what they wanted.

Forum List

Back