Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

Whooooooooooooooooooo I feel good
Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.

President Trump is ill you blithering idiot, confirmed by medical science.
Hope Hicks is my new hero

You should definitely off yourself
You have zero redeeming value.

Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.

LOL I almost did after voting for gwb in 2000

LOL I almost did after voting for gwb in 2000

All of our loss, you fucking coward.

CNN showing footage of Trump in black vehicle in entourage on Rockville Pike heading out!

I bet he's doing this against doc's orders.
They gave him a big dose of Dexamethasone which relieves all the inflammation and makes you feel well again.
He's an ignorant and stubborn man, terrified of the gains Biden is making against him.

BILLIE just a question Outside of your hate for Dems ,what is there you like about this walking talking shitbag trump?

CNN showing footage of Trump in black vehicle in entourage on Rockville Pike heading out!

I bet he's doing this against doc's orders.
They gave him a big dose of Dexamethasone which relieves all the inflammation and makes you feel well again.
He's an ignorant and stubborn man, terrified of the gains Biden is making against him.
PJ just told me. I still don't like the SOB, but am glad he is doing better.

Forum List

Back