Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

Hope Hicks is my new hero

Any other evil despicable comments? Christ even Racheal Maddow has more class.
Love Maddow Anyone who hates Trump is my friend
How long Blues before the slime is back on the golf course? And as far as despicable goes ANY WAY to rid America of this cancer republicans gave us is fine with me You see, I am a true patriot not some pussy licking this morons boots

Eddie its time you found your way to the IGNORE lounge, buh-bye.
You might not read this but you take the cowards way out Just like your scum in the WH
I'm gonna surf your tears in about a month.......

4 more years.........hey........take some marshmellows to Portland ......heard Burn Loot and Murder ran out..........

They need you man.

You might not read this but you take the cowards way out Just like your scum in the WH

4 more years.........hey........take some marshmellows to Portland ......heard Burn Loot and Murder ran out..........

They need you man.
Looters deserve the worst be they pubs or Dems

They need you man.
Then why have the elected officials in those states not called the National Guard in to deal with it.

They need you man.
BTW eagle Biden 53 Trump 39

They need you man.
BTW eagle Biden 53 Trump 39
Sorry.......they didn't play the first 9 holes yet do to covid

I'm sure as we speak they are setting up the west wing and the oval office to social distance....Trump feels he can work from their better.....

Only the very most Mentally Ill among us would find comradery in Hatred !!!
What's not to hate Ford ? The pos is a cancer upon America ,A cheat a liar a traitor , friend of Putin and you doubt the pos hates Dems ? Does that make him mentally ill too?
I couldn't stand Obama.......most corrupt POTUS in my lifetime......made Nixon look like little league.............

Dem hacks burning down America........murdering police.........taxing the living shit out of anything that moves.

Yeah.........I agree........the DNC sucks.......tell me when JFK Dems return........

Here is what is going to be real entertaining. IF he survives and IF he and his wife used Hydrochloroquine and he tells everyone he used Hydrochloroquine and his Doctor says the recovery was remarkable, we will be seeing a complete and utter delightful meltdown of epic proportions.

Cause here is as we all know what the left are hoping. That he and his wife die a miserable death and we find out the Hydrochloroquine didn't work.

In all fairness to the left, I am hoping they all die a miserable death too, so in order for me to not be a leftylike hypocrite, faking my concerns about their plight, I have to be honest about it.

If so, I hope it's for a medically sound reason.

Very doubtful about that.

Forum List

Back