Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

From another board Will this do?
Trump who is guilty of the following fascistic elements

1. Voter suppression
2. Militarization of police
3. Incendiary speeches by the president fanning flames/ inciting violence,
4 Calling the free press 'the enemy of the people
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
8 Cozying up to dictators who are our enemies
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
11 Gutting the state department
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
15 Appointing industry lobbyists in major cabinet posts ( related to, 13, 14, )
16 Epic hypocrisy
damn that's the most ignorance influence pile of word salad I've seen in over two days here
Truth always hurts Republicans A hoax lol
there was no truth to it Trump isn't doing voter suppression democrats are voting fraudulently
Trump has not spread the flames of hate you leftists have
Did you have a problem with obama bowing to middle east dictators?
that corruption you are thinking about was the attempted coup of the obama administration against the Trump administration
Between that fat fn traitor Barr and the post master who gave big money to trump they're doing their best to f up our election They should all burn in hell

1. Voter suppression
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
16 Epic hypocrisy
damn that's the most ignorance influence pile of word salad I've seen in over two days here
there was no truth to it Trump isn't doing voter suppression democrats are voting fraudulently
that corruption you are thinking about was the attempted coup of the obama administration against the Trump administration
Between that fat fn traitor Barr and the post master who gave big money to trump they're doing their best to f up our election They should all burn in hell
you traitorous leftists will get you chance with the hangman or the wall that day is coming.

Whooooooooooooooooooo I feel good
View attachment 397016
Right he wears a fat, orange suit with fake hair for the exercise.

View attachment 397016
Right he wears a fat, orange suit with fake hair for the exercise.
Be happy

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy
you traitorous leftists will get you chance with the hangman or the wall that day is coming.
Are you a proud boy??

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I don't know what to believe anymore. Did the doctors even really administer oxygen to him?
In Freakshow Presser, Doctor Says He Lied Yesterday About Oxygen to Keep 'Upbeat Mood,' Refuses to Address Trump Extent of Possible Lung Damage

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...ds-covid-19-and-lies-about-trumps-health.html

I did see part of that press conference with the doctors, and they sounded more like political ass-kissers than doctors to me. I also saw one of the videos of Trump, he seemed totally normal, not sick, although he looked pale because he didn't have orange makeup on.

So you guys finally gonna wear masks ? Beleive scientists? Or hail trump for better and for worse ?
Where are you Mask Nazis during BLM and Antifa “protests”?

So you guys finally gonna wear masks ? Beleive scientists? Or hail trump for better and for worse ?
Where are you Mask Nazis during BLM and Antifa “protests”?
LOL they are torching the Target

People like eddiew37 will be the first to the firing squad when the Dems are done using them.

What an imbecile.
I'll bring the rope for a hanging of the repub scum or I was a pretty good shot if we put the scumbags up against a wall

People like eddiew37 will be the first to the firing squad when the Dems are done using them.

What an imbecile.
I'll bring the rope for a hanging of the repub scum or I was a pretty good shot if we put the scumbags up against a wall

You won’t do a fucking thing.

You’re a pussy.
Yeah a pussy that gave 2 years of my life in the service of my country ,,while the real pussy had bone spurs

Forum List

Back