🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to skip CPAC

Trump in standard politician fashion is assuming he's got the nomination wrapped up and is now tacking towards the center.

Yeah, saying Planned Parenthood wasn't all bad, being in favor of curtailing our free-trade agreements, calling Bush a liar and saying 9/11 happened on his watch, anti-K Street lobbying, anti-Wall St., ...that was so far right that he has to "tack back". :rolleyes:

He was running around Iowa waving a Bible pretending he's a devout Christian.
Whatever it takes? Cruz said it he's elected, we will be able to file our taxes using the back of a postcard.
Yeah, I can picture the postcard: line A - How much did you make?
Line B - Send it in.

Trump in standard politician fashion is assuming he's got the nomination wrapped up and is now tacking towards the center.

Yeah, saying Planned Parenthood wasn't all bad, being in favor of curtailing our free-trade agreements, calling Bush a liar and saying 9/11 happened on his watch, anti-K Street lobbying, anti-Wall St., ...that was so far right that he has to "tack back". :rolleyes:

This coming from a person who's candidate changes her accent to match her current location. LOL.

My candidate is Bernie or nobody.

Whatever it takes? Cruz said it he's elected, we will be able to file our taxes using the back of a postcard.

How long have we been hearing that one?

Oh btw, you could keep the rates progressive and still have this wonderful postcard filing.

I'm skipping CPAC, too...just like I skipped the last debate and all of the DNC's debates....
:rolleyes:

Oh btw, you could keep the rates progressive and still have this wonderful postcard filing.

Trump has said he thinks the Uber-rich should pay more. Do you agree?

Of course they should. Our economic system is currently skewed in such a way that the rich get their hands on too much of the annual wealth this country produces. Productivity keeps going up, but the workers generating that productivity get a smaller and smaller share.

This coming from a person who's candidate changes her accent to match her current location. LOL.

My candidate is Bernie or nobody.

Lets see how much that attitude lasts after the conventions.

Of course they should. Our economic system is currently skewed in such a way that the rich get their hands on too much of the annual wealth this country produces. Productivity keeps going up, but the workers generating that productivity get a smaller and smaller share.

Typical progressive thought, that somehow successful people are cheating other people.

Typical progressive thought, that somehow successful people are cheating other people.

Were the slaveowners cheating anyone?

Deflect...Trump, the ant-conservative.

Whatever trump is, what he is doing is entertaining as all hell. He's not my horse the race, but he makes the race exciting.

If he falters we get Cruz who I can live with, If he wins both the nomination and the Presidency, I get to watch progressive and establishment heads explode, if he gets nominated and loses the general, we get Hillary, who will continue the failed progressive policies of her predecessor and eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

Interesting times.
The United States government has so much momentum, no president is going to turn it around. With an agreeable congress, he or she may be able push a bit left or right.

Yeah, I can picture the postcard: line A - How much did you make?
Line B - Send it in.
Don't worry. There will be no major change in taxes.

Deflect...Trump, the ant-conservative.

Whatever trump is, what he is doing is entertaining as all hell. He's not my horse the race, but he makes the race exciting.

If he falters we get Cruz who I can live with, If he wins both the nomination and the Presidency, I get to watch progressive and establishment heads explode, if he gets nominated and loses the general, we get Hillary, who will continue the failed progressive policies of her predecessor and eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

Interesting times.
The United States government has so much momentum, no president is going to turn it around. With an agreeable congress, he or she may be able push a bit left or right.

Well no one has tried it before.

Were the slaveowners cheating anyone?

I'll take your stunned silence as a yes.

So now that we've established that successful people can and do in many cases cheat people,

what's wrong with the government seeking justice?

Forum List

Back