Trump Town hall

I wish some of you dems would watch this...you may change your minds....

what is a scripted town hall on the Trump Network news supposed to prove?

why did he talk about the fucking polls when he answered the first question?

who gives a fuck?

The questions were scripted soft balls but the way the President handled them should strike terror in the Biden campaign potential in debates. .

All in all, it was a masterful performance. NO politician directly answers "tough" questions because oppo research teams are sitting there, mic in hand, waiting for any sound bite that can be carved out to make the candidate look bad.

He generally responded to the questions, and never lost control.

Four.
More.
Years!

All in all, it was a masterful performance. NO politician directly answers "tough" questions because oppo research teams are sitting there, mic in hand, waiting for any sound bite that can be carved out to make the candidate look bad.

Four.
More.
Years!
what about 16 more years! let's drive the left nuts!

Four.
More.
Years!

wow, this is how low the bar is now...a POTUS makes it though a scripted town hall on what is basically his own TV news Chanel without losing control and we are singing their praises

After watching Trump's Town Hall, it occurred to me why the TDS crowd hates him so much: They have become so used to a President who just reads everything off of a script. Donald Trump is the first President who doesn't do that. He talks to people as if he would talk with you or I and unlike Obama, he doesn't talk down to people or put on airs. He doesn't try hard to come across as better than everyone else, and speaks the language of the common American.

Nor does he take himself too seriously. He has a good sense of humor and is self-depreciating, again, unlike Obama. I don't miss that little prick at all.

who gives a fuck?

Yeah...stay in your little safe place cocoon and only feed your mind with what soothes your sensibilities....you are the perfect example of a snowflake.....

who gives a fuck?

Yeah...stay in your little safe place cocoon and only feed your mind with what soothes your sensibilities....you are the perfect example of a snowflake.....

Are you for real? Trump does a scripted town hall on what is basically the Trump Network news network and you are going to talk about others staying in a little safe place cocoon? Are you really so stupid you cannot see the irony in your post?

Not to mention the idea that you get news from any source that is not far right is enough to make anyone laugh at loud. Hell, you probably think that FoxNews is too far left.

After watching Trump's Town Hall, it occurred to me why the TDS crowd hates him so much: They have become so used to a President who just reads everything off of a script. Donald Trump is the first President who doesn't do that. He talks to people as if he would talk with you or I and unlike Obama, he doesn't talk down to people or put on airs. He doesn't try hard to come across as better than everyone else, and speaks the language of the common American.

Nor does he take himself too seriously. He has a good sense of humor and is self-depreciating, again, unlike Obama. I don't miss that little prick at all.

Not everyone wants the leader of our nation to look and talk like Norm from Cheers.

I saw the Trump townhall. It was better than democrat townhalls. Trump was outstanding. He has command of the facts.
All the democrats have is promising free stuff.

Not everyone wants the leader of our nation to look and talk like Norm from Cheers.

Everyone except the gamma wants the leader to be an alpha.

Gamma's secret king delusions crushed when Trump shows who the king is.

who gives a fuck?

Are you for real? Trump does a scripted town hall on what is basically the Trump Network news network and you are going to talk about others staying in a little safe place cocoon? Are you really so stupid you cannot see the irony in your post?

Not to mention the idea that you get news from any source that is not far right is enough to make anyone laugh at loud. Hell, you probably think that FoxNews is too far left.

I notice all you seem to have is ad hom attacks, and NOTHING on the substance of the questions answered...Weak man....You clearly lose this debate.

who gives a fuck?

I notice all you seem to have is ad hom attacks, and NOTHING on the substance of the questions answered...Weak man....You clearly lose this debate.

Yes, I agree his answers were indeed weak. He just parroted the same talking points from all of his pep rallies. I loved how often he brought up polls....the very thing he likes to say are fake.

Everyone except the gamma wants the leader to be an alpha.

Gamma's secret king delusions crushed when Trump shows who the king is.

The fact that you think Norm was an Alpha is all anyone needs to know about you

Not sure where people are getting at the TH being scripted. TRUMP address the press on a regular bases and Baier is definitely a never-TRUMPer and MacCallum is in no way pro-TRUMP.

Forum List

Back