Trump Town hall

I wish some of you dems would watch this...you may change your minds....

he’s a lying whoremonger who makes fun of the handicapped. Not interested

You don't remember when Obama made fun of the special Olympic kids?

I do recall that. I also recall Obama admitting he was wrong to do so.

So you don't think he did it, but then you said he apologized for it. Get his knob out of your mouth.

It didn’t take on the aura of the President citing one’s disability as a way of getting even.

So you don't think he did it, but then you said he apologized for it. Get his knob out of your mouth.

I said I do recall him doing it...try learning to read instead of focusing on your homosexual fantasies.

It didn’t take on the aura of the President citing one’s disability as a way of getting even.

He still did it. I know you don't care if Obama did it.

All in all, it was a masterful performance. NO politician directly answers "tough" questions because oppo research teams are sitting there, mic in hand, waiting for any sound bite that can be carved out to make the candidate look bad.

He generally responded to the questions, and never lost control.

Four.
More.
Years!

wow, this is how low the bar is now...a POTUS makes it though a scripted town hall on what is basically his own TV news Chanel without losing control and we are singing their praises

Everything Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) does is bare minimum. A celebration of mediocrity.

what is a scripted town hall on the Trump Network news supposed to prove?

why did he talk about the fucking polls when he answered the first question?

who gives a fuck?

Yeah...stay in your little safe place cocoon and only feed your mind with what soothes your sensibilities....you are the perfect example of a snowflake.....

Are you for real? Trump does a scripted town hall on what is basically the Trump Network news network and you are going to talk about others staying in a little safe place cocoon? Are you really so stupid you cannot see the irony in your post?

Not to mention the idea that you get news from any source that is not far right is enough to make anyone laugh at loud. Hell, you probably think that FoxNews is too far left.

I notice all you seem to have is ad hom attacks, and NOTHING on the substance of the questions answered...Weak man....You clearly lose this debate.

Yes, I agree his answers were indeed weak. He just parroted the same talking points from all of his pep rallies. I loved how often he brought up polls....the very thing he likes to say are fake.

Oh brother....Using third grade debate tactics, and Alinsky playbooks won't win your side jack shit there loser...

what is a scripted town hall on the Trump Network news supposed to prove?

why did he talk about the fucking polls when he answered the first question?

who gives a fuck?
Yeah...stay in your little safe place cocoon and only feed your mind with what soothes your sensibilities....you are the perfect example of a snowflake.....

Are you for real? Trump does a scripted town hall on what is basically the Trump Network news network and you are going to talk about others staying in a little safe place cocoon? Are you really so stupid you cannot see the irony in your post?

Not to mention the idea that you get news from any source that is not far right is enough to make anyone laugh at loud. Hell, you probably think that FoxNews is too far left.

I notice all you seem to have is ad hom attacks, and NOTHING on the substance of the questions answered...Weak man....You clearly lose this debate.

Yes, I agree his answers were indeed weak. He just parroted the same talking points from all of his pep rallies. I loved how often he brought up polls....the very thing he likes to say are fake.

Oh brother....Using third grade debate tactics, and Alinsky playbooks won't win your side jack shit there loser...

just which side do you think is mine?

The side that is riddled with TDS, and voting Democrat but won't admit it because you think your above all of that while carrying the progressives water.

The side that is riddled with TDS, and voting Democrat but won't admit it because you think your above all of that while carrying the progressives water.

well, you got one part right, I am above all that.

As for the progressive water...how many progressives repeatedly state that Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever?

As for the progressive water...how many progressives are anti-abortion?

As for the progressive water...how many progressives are pro-2nd amendment?

As for the progressive water...how many progressives want smaller government and less spending?

As for the progressive water...how many progressives repeatedly state that Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever?

As for the progressive water...how many progressives want smaller government and less spending?

Sigh....Gator, you just continue to prove my point.

whatever makes you happy, I am ok with.

One of the things I love about this forum is that on any given day I am accused of being a TDS lefty and a Trump loving righty. Hell, the other day at the same time in two separate threads I was called both.

The problem lies with your lack of basic intelligent, most of you partisans cannot see outside of the duopoly, all you know is that anyone that does not agree with you 100% of the time has to be from the "other side".

It is one of those things that while it is funny as hell to watch, it is also very sad that our nation is filled with morons like you

One of the things I love about this forum is that on any given day I am accused of being a TDS lefty and a Trump loving righty. Hell, the other day at the same time in two separate threads I was called both.

The problem lies with your lack of basic intelligent, most of you partisans cannot see outside of the duopoly, all you know is that anyone that does not agree with you 100% of the time has to be from the "other side".

It is one of those things that while it is funny as hell to watch, it is also very sad that our nation is filled with morons like you

Yeah, Fuck you too jack ass....

He never made fun of the handicapped. Total lie that had been debunked a hundred times. But, like a zealot you have to go on believing it because your religion demands it.

Yeah, Fuck you too jack ass....

ahhhh....did I hurt your little snowflake feelings....I am so sorry...:11_2_1043:

That changes from one post to another....

No, it really does not. The problem is with your limited intelligence. it does not allow you to understand that someone can have views that do not fall under a 'side'

No, it really does not. The problem is with your limited intelligence. it does not allow you to understand that someone can have views that do not fall under a 'side'
I think the term for that is "Wishy Washy"....no guts no glory Wally...

I think the term for that is "Wishy Washy"....no guts no glory Wally...

that is what you get for thinking, you should avoid things are you are not very good at.

I have very strong views, they just do not align with a single party.

Forum List

Back