Trump Town hall

I wish some of you dems would watch this...you may change your minds....

Why, that incoherent, incompetent, illegitimate, orange buffoon! That mentally deranged, dangerous, reckless, lawless, fat old golfing criminal bastard!

And look at Fake Fox News actually asking him fair questions and giving him an open forum to speak his mind!

Trump is better than ever.
Trump is more focused than ever.
Trump is more professional than ever.
Trump is better prepared than ever.

Biden has nothing to criticize or attack Trump on other than trying to make up lies.

If Biden and Trump get on the debate stage, Donald is going to chew up that old fool and spit him out.

That is, if Joey doesn't self-destruct making a total flaming ass of himself first.

Would it be evil to hope someone in the audience had coronavirus?
Yes but not surprising coming from a lib snowflake....
I'm just thinking of ways to get him to take the danger seriously.
Not an hour ago, I posted the CDC's recommendations about postponing mass gatherings as a way to help prevent community spread of the virus. Trump's supporters thought that was hilarious, as usual.

And yet Trump was afraid to go to the CDC because they might have had an infected patient.

That's outrageous BS right there and you know it....
That's straight from tRump's mouth.

And look at Fake Fox News actually asking him fair questions....

They asked him softball question that he clearly knew were coming, and even this his answers were canned campaign responses. Hell, he never actually answered the very first question, he just talked a lot about polls....something he used to say were fake.

Yes but not surprising coming from a lib snowflake....
Not an hour ago, I posted the CDC's recommendations about postponing mass gatherings as a way to help prevent community spread of the virus. Trump's supporters thought that was hilarious, as usual.

And yet Trump was afraid to go to the CDC because they might have had an infected patient.

Not what I was asking but I understand you and other progressives not wanting to answer honestly, because just as in everything else, facts be damned if you can create a narrative that attacks Trump....

As usual, your TDS gets in the way of intelligent conversation.

Not what I was asking but I understand you and other progressives not wanting to answer honestly, because just as in everything else, facts be damned if you can create a narrative that attacks Trump....

Lol, that's exactly what you asked, you just didn't like the answer so you're trying to play it off.

Typical.

Lol, that's exactly what you asked, you just didn't like the answer so you're trying to play it off.

Typical.

No....I asked if the SS has any say in where Trump appears? YOU are misrepresenting that...

Typical.

Answered that....Now you can stop being a jerk anytime now...

Typical.

No....I asked if the SS has any say in where Trump appears? YOU are misrepresenting that...

I think that Trump goes where Trump wants to go, and the SS makes do.

Trump didn’t answer any questions coherently. When asked about spending he dodged. When challenged about the dangers of coronavirus he marginalized it. The piece you guys loved was joking around about what he’ll nickname his opponents. It was a disaster for any swing votes. Fine for his base.

Forum List

Back