Trump Town hall

If we didn't have this BS surrounding automatic increases to existing budgets for some of these departments that are not even in the Constitution, plus having to tackle the economic mistakes made by the previous administraion, then we could institute things like a 'penny plan' and start to tackle debt.

The problem arises when you have individual politicans that have pet spending pork put in place years ago, now can't touch them without putting their seats in jepordy....They continue to argue for continued wasteful spending instead of talking reality to their constituants...

While I don't have the answers off the top of my head, I do know that comitting to political suicide is not the answer either...

insanity.jpg

I am aware that the President submits a proposal, however, that is only that, a proposal...Can you tell me in the past three budgets how many of the President's proposals were adopted in the final budget without being shredded by the house or senate? And yes, he does have to sign them, however, if Trump were to refuse to sign the house's disaster budgets, then the government would shut down, and they would blame him for not getting them signed...

As for the "free pass", just think about what the President has been able to achieve, even in the face of constant, unrelenting obstruction from Democrats in the house...It is truly stunning...Just think of how it could be if Democrats were like Democrats of era's past and sought to actually work with the current administration and do their jobs to pass legislation that works for the people, and I'm not talking about the bat shit crazy crap they currently fiddle around with that serves nobody but their radical base and has NO chance of ever becoming law...

As for the politics of it, sure, what do you expect? Do you really think that Republican's should now return to the so called "high road" when clearly Democrats will NEVER do that? Nah, the paradigm of political agendas, and game plans have changed, and it is time that Democrat's now have to eat the same shit sandwiches that they have been feeding the Republican's for decades...

Does Obama get the same free pass for the 9 trillion added to the debt under him that you give Trump for all the spending under him?

Does Obama get the same free pass for for the unrelenting obstruction from Repubs in the House and Senate?

The short answer to that is not only no, but hell no...And here is the reason why...The spending Obama did with a compliant Democrat house, and Senate in the first two years only showed America that given the chance Democrats would not lean left, but lurch far left and start taking over the biggest parts of the economy they could, like health coverage...Second, his "stimulus" was a joke. A Trillion dollars down the drain, handed out largely to cronies, and friends. And all of that never moved the needle to bring America out of the ditches he refused to address...In fact, he tried to argue to the American people that the zero growth was "the new norm".... Obama was ushering in America in decline, and American's knew it....You think they want to go back to that?

Obstruction is the norm now....Just look, Democrats whined and cried all the way through the previous administration about it, and now do the same in spades to this administration....

Growth under Trump...notice which way the trend line is pointing?

View attachment 310841

Also, notice that the numbers in that graph are more than an Obama administration ever dreamed of too....

Look, you can't argue that the average American is making more money in their household, feels more secure and thus is confident in spending...That's a formula that is historically unbeatable in a bid for re election.

First off, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so being better than him should not really be the end goal.

Second, Obama had some numbers that Trump only dreams of

upload_2020-3-7_9-50-41.png

If we didn't have this BS surrounding automatic increases to existing budgets for some of these departments that are not even in the Constitution, plus having to tackle the economic mistakes made by the previous administraion, then we could institute things like a 'penny plan' and start to tackle debt.

The problem arises when you have individual politicans that have pet spending pork put in place years ago, now can't touch them without putting their seats in jepordy....They continue to argue for continued wasteful spending instead of talking reality to their constituants...

While I don't have the answers off the top of my head, I do know that comitting to political suicide is not the answer either...

insanity.jpg

Tell you what, I know that you don't think that anything short of decimating our military, is the way to go, and will vote for, I don't know 3rd party, thus feeling superior while continuing having NO CHANCE in winning any election.

How is doing something like a penny plan, "the same thing?"

insanity.jpg

Tell you what, I know that you don't think that anything short of decimating our military, is the way to go, and will vote for, I don't know 3rd party, thus feeling superior while continuing having NO CHANCE in winning any election.

I never said anything about decimating our military, if you are getting your ass kicked why not just walk away instead of adding lying to your list of shit?

You claim to have served in the military, are you telling me there are no ways they could save money?

I am aware that the President submits a proposal, however, that is only that, a proposal...Can you tell me in the past three budgets how many of the President's proposals were adopted in the final budget without being shredded by the house or senate? And yes, he does have to sign them, however, if Trump were to refuse to sign the house's disaster budgets, then the government would shut down, and they would blame him for not getting them signed...

As for the "free pass", just think about what the President has been able to achieve, even in the face of constant, unrelenting obstruction from Democrats in the house...It is truly stunning...Just think of how it could be if Democrats were like Democrats of era's past and sought to actually work with the current administration and do their jobs to pass legislation that works for the people, and I'm not talking about the bat shit crazy crap they currently fiddle around with that serves nobody but their radical base and has NO chance of ever becoming law...

As for the politics of it, sure, what do you expect? Do you really think that Republican's should now return to the so called "high road" when clearly Democrats will NEVER do that? Nah, the paradigm of political agendas, and game plans have changed, and it is time that Democrat's now have to eat the same shit sandwiches that they have been feeding the Republican's for decades...

Does Obama get the same free pass for the 9 trillion added to the debt under him that you give Trump for all the spending under him?

Does Obama get the same free pass for for the unrelenting obstruction from Repubs in the House and Senate?

The short answer to that is not only no, but hell no...And here is the reason why...The spending Obama did with a compliant Democrat house, and Senate in the first two years only showed America that given the chance Democrats would not lean left, but lurch far left and start taking over the biggest parts of the economy they could, like health coverage...Second, his "stimulus" was a joke. A Trillion dollars down the drain, handed out largely to cronies, and friends. And all of that never moved the needle to bring America out of the ditches he refused to address...In fact, he tried to argue to the American people that the zero growth was "the new norm".... Obama was ushering in America in decline, and American's knew it....You think they want to go back to that?

Obstruction is the norm now....Just look, Democrats whined and cried all the way through the previous administration about it, and now do the same in spades to this administration....

View attachment 310841

Also, notice that the numbers in that graph are more than an Obama administration ever dreamed of too....

Look, you can't argue that the average American is making more money in their household, feels more secure and thus is confident in spending...That's a formula that is historically unbeatable in a bid for re election.

First off, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so being better than him should not really be the end goal.

View attachment 310866

What's your graph supposed to be showing me?

View attachment 310841

View attachment 310866

That even Obama had GDP growth numbers better than Trump's best.

Ask yourself why the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama....that is like saying that Johnny Manziel is better than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it is also meaningless.

I wish some of you dems would watch this...you may change your minds....

Would it be evil to hope someone in the audience had coronavirus?

Yes but not surprising coming from a lib snowflake....

I'm just thinking of ways to get him to take the danger seriously.

Not an hour ago, I posted the CDC's recommendations about postponing mass gatherings as a way to help prevent community spread of the virus. Trump's supporters thought that was hilarious, as usual.

Not an hour ago, I posted the CDC's recommendations about postponing mass gatherings as a way to help prevent community spread of the virus. Trump's supporters thought that was hilarious, as usual.

And yet Trump was afraid to go to the CDC because they might have had an infected patient.

insanity.jpg

I never said anything about decimating our military, if you are getting your ass kicked why not just walk away instead of adding lying to your list of shit?

You claim to have served in the military, are you telling me there are no ways they could save money?

I'm not lying...In the past you made several postings talking about cutting military budgets, so much so, I asked you why you seemed fixated on that....

Trump, inherrited a military that was headed south as far as rediness, equipment needing not only upgrade, but just spare parts to fix what did have...He is/has brought our military back, so in this day and age with the threats we face, NO. The military needs our support, and it is Constitutionally mandated so I say that is what we are supposed to spend on, rather than the department of whatever that is NOT anywhere in the Constitution.

View attachment 310841

View attachment 310866

That even Obama had GDP growth numbers better than Trump's best.

Ask yourself why the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama....that is like saying that Johnny Manziel is better than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it is also meaningless.

Whatever dude...I go with the winner, who will you go for?

And yet Trump was afraid to go to the CDC because they might have had an infected patient.

That's outrageous BS right there and you know it....

I'm not lying...In the past you made several postings talking about cutting military budgets, so much so, I asked you why you seemed fixated on that....

Trump, inherrited a military that was headed south as far as rediness, equipment needing not only upgrade, but just spare parts to fix what did have...He is/has brought our military back, so in this day and age with the threats we face, NO. The military needs our support, and it is Constitutionally mandated so I say that is what we are supposed to spend on, rather than the department of whatever that is NOT anywhere in the Constitution.

I can support the military without giving them a blank check. You could easily cut 5% off the military budget by just getting rid of the "use it or lose it next year" mentality.

Did you ever do anything in the military that revolved around a budget?

No, it is accurate. Do try and keep up

Trump's back-and-forth day: A rebooked CDC trip and a coronavirus false alarm

I can support the military without giving them a blank check. You could easily cut 5% off the military budget by just getting rid of the "use it or lose it next year" mentality.

Did you ever do anything in the military that revolved around a budget?

Yep, sure did....And it may surprise you to find that I actually agree with getting rid of the 'use it or lose it' type of spending...I don't know if that would result in a 5% reduction, seems like a number you pulled from thin air...

So, you don't think that the SS has anything at all in approving the safety of an appearence eh? Give me a break...All you did was show me that Politico is a run of the mill anti Trump rag.

Yep, sure did....And it may surprise you to find that I actually agree with getting rid of the 'use it or lose it' type of spending...I don't know if that would result in a 5% reduction, seems like a number you pulled from thin air...

Based upon my experience I think it is pretty accurate. The amount we used to have to get rid of coming to the end of the FY was staggering in both my FA-18 squadron and more so at the airfield I was the Operations Chief for.

So, you don't think that the SS has anything at all in approving the safety of an appearence eh? Give me a break...All you did was show me that Politico is a run of the mill anti Trump rag.

Trump is famous for being a germaphobe, it is not like he is shy about it.

Based upon my experience I think it is pretty accurate. The amount we used to have to get rid of coming to the end of the FY was staggering in both my FA-18 squadron and more so at the airfield I was the Operations Chief for.

Well, the next time I talk with my Brother in Law, a former Comptroller for the US Naval Academy, I'll let you know what he thinks. I'm betting he wouldn't agree...

Trump is famous for being a germaphobe, it is not like he is shy about it.

So what? Are you saying that the SS doesn't have a say in that?

Forum List

Back