Trump trade victory with the EU.

Gee…without the trade war that your blob STARTED…looks like the taxpayers of both nations would be $37B out of the hole.
Thanks for making my point for me.
Wave the white flag.......and submit to your Globalist masters.........

They have to be pressured to make concessions.........

Haven't found the link with the higher number of aid by Canada..........so far 2.8 billion in aid as a result.

So far that "pressure" has costs us $12B ON TOP of the already generous farm subsidies. And the dominoes are not even through falling. Meanwhile inflation is rising, both the CPI and PPI are climbing. But hey, we're making Canada pay too. As I've said since day one...Trump supporters care only about sticking it to someone...not about good government.

You make my point for me yet again.

The trade deficit has also risen during Trump's trade war.
Instant-Gratification.jpg

Damn shame so many people on this forum were born without a sense of irony
Damn shame that too many Americans have NO BALLS..................Have you reached your female side yet..........

We point out abuses by Foreign Gov'ts........and people like you go...........WE CAN'T WIN...........accept it.............Proof positive that the next generation of Americans are a bunch of PUSSIES................No go to your Transgender bathroom and cry...............

Dems lost.............Trump won..............and he has taken this issue to the mat............we really don't give a fuck if Americans with no balls cares.

You lost..........you can complain ............but you can get on the back of the bus and go along for the ride..........Buckle the Fuck up.

Wave the white flag.......and submit to your Globalist masters.........

They have to be pressured to make concessions.........

Haven't found the link with the higher number of aid by Canada..........so far 2.8 billion in aid as a result.

So far that "pressure" has costs us $12B ON TOP of the already generous farm subsidies. And the dominoes are not even through falling. Meanwhile inflation is rising, both the CPI and PPI are climbing. But hey, we're making Canada pay too. As I've said since day one...Trump supporters care only about sticking it to someone...not about good government.

Damn shame that too many Americans have NO BALLS..................Have you reached your female side yet..........

We point out abuses by Foreign Gov'ts........and people like you go...........WE CAN'T WIN...........accept it.............Proof positive that the next generation of Americans are a bunch of PUSSIES................No go to your Transgender bathroom and cry...............

Dems lost.............Trump won..............and he has taken this issue to the mat............we really don't give a fuck if Americans with no balls cares.

I have never said we cannot win, I have said 100 times we are already winning. You are the one that thinks America is not great and that we are losing.

In other words you are the anti-American statist that wants the government to fix all your little problems.

I have never said we cannot win, I have said 100 times we are already winning. You are the one that thinks America is not great and that we are losing.

In other words you are the anti-American statist that wants the government to fix all your little problems.
Where the hell did you pull that from ........out of your back end............You would not have challenged jack squat.......

You dang snowflakes bitch and whine about everything..............grow a set and force the negotiation to see if we can lower the Trade Deficit......

Whether you like it or not .....many countries are at the bargaining table because Trump took a stand.............Doesn't mean we will not get everything we want...........but it means he has applied leverage FORCING THEM THERE..............Stop surrendering before the battle is even started.

Read yesterday that we are on the verge of a new deal with Mexico "according to sources" (skeptical)

But if true.... I think the midterms will go pretty well for the GOP

Read yesterday that we are on the verge of a new deal with Mexico "according to sources" (skeptical)

But if true.... I think the midterms will go pretty well for the GOP
These TDS morons would never have took this on...........ever.........under Hillary the TPP would be there and so would the Paris Accord.....

They refuse to stand the hell up.

Where the hell did you pull that from ........out of your back end............You would not have challenged jack squat.......

You dang snowflakes bitch and whine about everything..............grow a set and force the negotiation to see if we can lower the Trade Deficit......

Whether you like it or not .....many countries are at the bargaining table because Trump took a stand.............Doesn't mean we will not get everything we want...........but it means he has applied leverage FORCING THEM THERE..............Stop surrendering before the battle is even started.

You are such a sheep...we have the best economy in the world, the highest GDP, the most wealth, one of the lowest UE rates, more jobs than people to fill them. We are in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country...and you call that losing.

And because Trump said that is losing, you will parrot that the US is losing till the day you fucking die.

If you had a brain you would be dangerous.

You are such a sheep...we have the best economy in the world, the highest GDP, the most wealth, one of the lowest UE rates, more jobs than people to fill them. We are in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country...and you call that losing.

And because Trump said that is losing, you will parrot that the US is losing till the day you fucking die.

You lost the election..........Your anti Americanism and White Flags, with red lines Suck......

As I've already stated you capitulate before the battle even starts...............can't even hardly say that they have been fucking us for decades.......Cry like melting Snowflakes when Trump calls out the EU for paying it's fair share for NATO...............when the past 2 presidents have demanded it also............

Poor little Snow Flake.................Tell me Snowflake how long did China stop U.S. beef sales in China..........and then add in Japan's policy of the same.

Under which POTUS did that change..........hmmm.............snowflake.

You lost the election..........Your anti Americanism and White Flags, with red lines Suck......

As I've already stated you capitulate before the battle even starts...............can't even hardly say that they have been fucking us for decades.......Cry like melting Snowflakes when Trump calls out the EU for paying it's fair share for NATO...............when the past 2 presidents have demanded it also............

Poor little Snow Flake.................Tell me Snowflake how long did China stop U.S. beef sales in China..........and then add in Japan's policy of the same.

Yep, Johnson did lose the election, damn shame too.

You can keep up with all the name calling you like, but you can never refute the economic data that shows we are winning bigly.

So, keep on dancing, keep on sniffing Trump's ass, keep on living in blissful ignorance.

You can keep up with all the name calling you like, but you can never refute the economic data that shows we are winning bigly.

So, keep on dancing, keep on sniffing Trump's ass, keep on living in blissful ignorance.
We are tired of listening to a bunch of this
:CryingCow:
from you................

from you................

You are funny! You are the one claiming America is losing, then you accuse me of being the one that is crying!

Make up your mind my little statist.

from you................

You are funny! You are the one claiming America is losing, then you accuse me of being the one that is crying!

Make up your mind my little statist.
Who da fuck said we are losing............I'm only hearing it from your side of the equation....

Calling out unfair trade policies is losing.............

As I already said, Mr. Snowflake...............Grow a set..........

Does this remind anyone else of the Johnson stratagem in Vietnam? As we kept pouring more blood and treasure into a battle that we can’t win and couldn’t even define winning; those who wanted to cut our losses had their “manhood” questioned. How’d that go for America?

Does this remind anyone else of the Johnson stratagem in Vietnam? As we kept pouring more blood and treasure into a battle that we can’t win and couldn’t even define winning; those who wanted to cut our losses had their “manhood” questioned. How’d that go for America?
LOL

calling out countries for unfair trade policies...........That everyone says.........IS FREE............kinda like harnessing the sun's energy is Free......

Lunatics just ignore the cost of getting that Free Energy.........

If they are are allies............why are the subsidizing their industry and tariffing ours............hmmmm.....

But calling them to the table is LOSING..............No wonder your side liked Obama...........Surrender monkey.

LOL

calling out countries for unfair trade policies...........That everyone says.........IS FREE............kinda like harnessing the sun's energy is Free......

If they are are allies............why are the subsidizing their industry and tariffing ours............hmmmm.....

But calling them to the table is LOSING..............No wonder your side liked Obama...........Surrender monkey.

Adding $12B to the already subsidized ag industry is a defeat. We wouldn’t be doing that if we were winning….

LOL

Adding $12B to the already subsidized ag industry is a defeat. We wouldn’t be doing that if we were winning….
Trade disputes are a siege..................sides ramp it up to gain advantages in talks...........and measures are done to shore up the gates............

As I've stated.................you surrendered before the battle ever began..............These issues need to be addressed........and you don't do it by being polite..........

We've been getting screwed for 2 decades.............time to challenge their asses..........

And BTW.........you can complain...................but you lost the election...........so tough ..........

Europe and China put HUGE tariffs on us and block all sorts of products. We don't do that.
What bullshit. Of course you do. Otherwise your market would be open to everything, you'd have no tariffs or quotas.

LOL

Trade disputes are a siege..................sides ramp it up to gain advantages in talks...........and measures are done to shore up the gates............

As I've stated.................you surrendered before the battle ever began..............These issues need to be addressed........and you don't do it by being polite..........

We've been getting screwed for 2 decades.............time to challenge their asses..........

And BTW.........you can complain...................but you lost the election...........so tough ..........

So if Trump is not re-elected in 2020, you won’t utter a peep then right?

The way trade disputes are addressed is through the WTO….at least that is how grown ups do it. The kids in the white house? No.

LOL

So if Trump is not re-elected in 2020, you won’t utter a peep then right?

The way trade disputes are addressed is through the WTO….at least that is how grown ups do it. The kids in the white house? No.
And the WTO has been siding with the globalist...............and the WTO isn't doing a dang thing about China abuses..............

Got news for you...........we have gone toe to toe with these countries before.............and gotten better deals.............but you will not look at that.......Just playing the your all a bunch of kids.

Under GATT we told Japan to FO.........and in response they built plants here and put Americans to work............but that would make your argument suck that we shouldn't stand our ground against unfair Trade practices....

Wave your white flag with the other clown...........Mr. Never Trumper.

Forum List

Back