Trump trade victory with the EU.

Well he can control fees, taxes and the like. Again, our LNG may be more expensive, but if they take that we may lower other fees or taxes to compensate for it.......that's where the complexity of these agreements come into play.
So, government subsidy is 'fair trade'?

Well he can control fees, taxes and the like. Again, our LNG may be more expensive, but if they take that we may lower other fees or taxes to compensate for it.......that's where the complexity of these agreements come into play.
IDIOT That's the whole damn point ....

Don't see your side bitching against those subsidies on the other side of the equation........

It's a temp measure during the battle...............deal with it..................

They will negotiate................or Trump will slam them on the auto industry and they know it.

Don't see your side bitching against those subsidies on the other side of the equation........

It's a temp measure during the battle...............deal with it..................

They will negotiate................or Trump will slam them on the auto industry and they know it.

The United States gives the Ag industry over $20 billion a year in subsidies there’s nothing temporary about that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The United States gives the Ag industry over $20 billion a year in subsidies there’s nothing temporary about that

Who the hell says I support Farmers getting paid to not farm............and much of that is Ethanol as well............which every major small engine builder has said is bad for your engines..............

Many big time career politicians from both sides get those checks for doing nothing..............as they are rewarded for deciding who wins in business.......Crony...........

Short term pay outs to counter other nations trade disputes and actions aren't part of that.

20150214_USC999.png

Who the hell says I support Farmers getting paid to not farm............and much of that is Ethanol as well............which every major small engine builder has said is bad for your engines..............

Many big time career politicians from both sides get those checks for doing nothing..............as they are rewarded for deciding who wins in business.......Crony...........

Short term pay outs to counter other nations trade disputes and actions aren't part of that.

Dang, i must have missed all those post from you decrying the amount of money we spend to subsidize industries in this country.

Dang, i must have missed all those post from you decrying the amount of money we spend to subsidize industries in this country.
What's your major malfunction..................you say you are Libertarian...........Libertarians say no industry should be subsidized........or chosen to win under Crony capitalism...................

Are you ditching your libertarian views.............because I believe business should rise or fall on their own...........and that is not the same as countering tariffs from other countries...........in a trade war.

What's your major malfunction..................you say you are Libertarian...........Libertarians say no industry should be subsidized........or chosen to win under Crony capitalism...................

Are you ditching your libertarian views.............because I believe business should rise or fall on their own...........and that is not the same as countering tariffs from other countries...........in a trade war.

Why are you projecting on me your views? I am against the subsides, you are the one that never mentioned them till I brought them up. For me that includes the new 12 billion bailout.

I brought them up to try and show that the US is not some innocent victim in the realm of trade. We have a document that is almost 4000 pages long that list all the tariffs we charge on imports.

But that is not the story that people like you tell

Why are you projecting on me your views? I am against the subsides, you are the one that never mentioned them till I brought them up. For me that includes the new 12 billion bailout.

I brought them up to try and show that the US is not some innocent victim in the realm of trade. We have a document that is almost 4000 pages long that list all the tariffs we charge on imports.

12 billion is an emergency measure..............not normal policy........I don't favor paying people not to farm.

If you are for FREE trade.......then you should be against countries who use tariffs against us...............oops.........huh

12 billion is an emergency measure..............not normal policy........I don't favor paying people not to farm.

If you are for FREE trade.......then you should be against countries who use tariffs against us...............oops.........huh

I choose not to live in a fantasy world, I know that there will never be zero tariffs and I know that neither Trump nor anyone form either party will ever get rid of the subsides we give industries in this country

Does this remind anyone else of the Johnson stratagem in Vietnam? As we kept pouring more blood and treasure into a battle that we can’t win and couldn’t even define winning; those who wanted to cut our losses had their “manhood” questioned. How’d that go for America?
LOL

calling out countries for unfair trade policies...........That everyone says.........IS FREE............kinda like harnessing the sun's energy is Free......

Lunatics just ignore the cost of getting that Free Energy.........

If they are are allies............why are the subsidizing their industry and tariffing ours............hmmmm.....

But calling them to the table is LOSING..............No wonder your side liked Obama...........Surrender monkey.

Adding $12B to the already subsidized ag industry is a defeat. We wouldn’t be doing that if we were winning….
Trade disputes are a siege..................sides ramp it up to gain advantages in talks...........and measures are done to shore up the gates............

As I've stated.................you surrendered before the battle ever began..............These issues need to be addressed........and you don't do it by being polite..........

We've been getting screwed for 2 decades.............time to challenge their asses..........

And BTW.........you can complain...................but you lost the election...........so tough ..........

So if Trump is not re-elected in 2020, you won’t utter a peep then right?

The way trade disputes are addressed is through the WTO….at least that is how grown ups do it. The kids in the white house? No.
And the WTO has been siding with the globalist...............and the WTO isn't doing a dang thing about China abuses..............

Got news for you...........we have gone toe to toe with these countries before.............and gotten better deals.............but you will not look at that.......Just playing the your all a bunch of kids.

Under GATT we told Japan to FO.........and in response they built plants here and put Americans to work............but that would make your argument suck that we shouldn't stand our ground against unfair Trade practices....

Wave your white flag with the other clown...........Mr. Never Trumper.

Do you have anything foreign made in your house?

Sort of like saying the guy who committed the triple homicide raids his kid's college fund to pay for his lawyer....
"its an emergency measure" he tells his wife.

He created the emergency...and now he's making all of us pay for it.

Sort of like saying the guy who committed the triple homicide raids his kid's college fund to pay for his lawyer....

Whatever............your side and others surrender too dang easy..............concessions will come no matter how much TDS is presented......

They have been screwing us and have for decades........guess you like getting screwed by the world............Your name isn't Stormy is it. LOL

LOL

calling out countries for unfair trade policies...........That everyone says.........IS FREE............kinda like harnessing the sun's energy is Free......

Lunatics just ignore the cost of getting that Free Energy.........

If they are are allies............why are the subsidizing their industry and tariffing ours............hmmmm.....

But calling them to the table is LOSING..............No wonder your side liked Obama...........Surrender monkey.

Adding $12B to the already subsidized ag industry is a defeat. We wouldn’t be doing that if we were winning….
Trade disputes are a siege..................sides ramp it up to gain advantages in talks...........and measures are done to shore up the gates............

As I've stated.................you surrendered before the battle ever began..............These issues need to be addressed........and you don't do it by being polite..........

We've been getting screwed for 2 decades.............time to challenge their asses..........

And BTW.........you can complain...................but you lost the election...........so tough ..........

So if Trump is not re-elected in 2020, you won’t utter a peep then right?

The way trade disputes are addressed is through the WTO….at least that is how grown ups do it. The kids in the white house? No.
And the WTO has been siding with the globalist...............and the WTO isn't doing a dang thing about China abuses..............

Got news for you...........we have gone toe to toe with these countries before.............and gotten better deals.............but you will not look at that.......Just playing the your all a bunch of kids.

Under GATT we told Japan to FO.........and in response they built plants here and put Americans to work............but that would make your argument suck that we shouldn't stand our ground against unfair Trade practices....

Wave your white flag with the other clown...........Mr. Never Trumper.

Do you have anything foreign made in your house?
Absolutely..............soooooooooooooooo.....................

Can you shop at Walmart and find American made goods..........LOL

Whatever............your side and others surrender too dang easy..............concessions will come no matter how much TDS is presented......

They have been screwing us and have for decades........guess you like getting screwed by the world............Your name isn't Stormy is it. LOL

So if this is a trade war, wouldn't your buying foreign products make you an enemy combatant?

Forum List

Back