Trump trade victory with the EU.

These surrender Monkeys remind of Oddball from Kelly's Heroes. His saying that is..... Negative Waves.

They surrender before there is even a fight. Sounds like they have the rest of the world's interest in mind. Not America.

We are already winning, fuck you people are blind.

Who has a better UE than us right now?

How many countries that we are trading with have more jobs than people to fill them?

How many countries that we are trading with have a higher GDP and per capita GDP than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have more wealth and more per capita wealth than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have gone 109 straight months of economic expansion?
So freaking what.........we still have a massive Trade deficit with countries ........and they are abusing us........It's WAY PAST TIME to Call them out for it, and as Promised............Trump is doing exactly that.............It's about time..........Someone with the balls to say no more and basically tell the Mickey Mouse WTO useless court to FO............

I love this......you don't............and if you had been in charge NOTHING would ever have happened...........Sorry .........already had 2 decades of doing nothing about it..............too bad.

Never a better time to challenge when you are Strong..........don't do it when you are weak........

They are abusing us but we are kicking their ass economically...sounds like we are winning already.

Yep, had I been in charge we would have to settle for 4% UE, more jobs than people, 109 straight months and counting of economic expansion, the highest GDP and most wealth of any nation in the world.

We would have had to settle for a market that was going up at 30% a year instead of one that is stagnant for the last 180 plus days.

We would have to settle for the people having the freedom of choice instead of the Govt imposing its will on the people

View attachment 207245

So we have to rely on Trump’s word?

Worthless.
s-l300.jpg

Sorry…Trump is a congenital liar whom you cannot trust.

This is the price one pays for lying; you cannot trust him.

These surrender Monkeys remind of Oddball from Kelly's Heroes. His saying that is..... Negative Waves.

They surrender before there is even a fight. Sounds like they have the rest of the world's interest in mind. Not America.

We are already winning, fuck you people are blind.

Who has a better UE than us right now?

How many countries that we are trading with have more jobs than people to fill them?

How many countries that we are trading with have a higher GDP and per capita GDP than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have more wealth and more per capita wealth than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have gone 109 straight months of economic expansion?
So freaking what.........we still have a massive Trade deficit with countries ........and they are abusing us........It's WAY PAST TIME to Call them out for it, and as Promised............Trump is doing exactly that.............It's about time..........Someone with the balls to say no more and basically tell the Mickey Mouse WTO useless court to FO............

I love this......you don't............and if you had been in charge NOTHING would ever have happened...........Sorry .........already had 2 decades of doing nothing about it..............too bad.

Never a better time to challenge when you are Strong..........don't do it when you are weak........

They are abusing us but we are kicking their ass economically...sounds like we are winning already.

Yep, had I been in charge we would have to settle for 4% UE, more jobs than people, 109 straight months and counting of economic expansion, the highest GDP and most wealth of any nation in the world.

We would have had to settle for a market that was going up at 30% a year instead of one that is stagnant for the last 180 plus days.

We would have to settle for the people having the freedom of choice instead of the Govt imposing its will on the people
We are doing well because regulations are being cut and taxes are being lowered..........Pro Business policies......Not attacking them.

In regards to Trade.............they need to come up with Fair Trade instead of a one way street.....

I stand by my statements that it is about time they were called to the mat........They wouldn't be at the table at all if you were in charge. This is nothing new......it has happened before and it is necessary to FORCE them to negotiate unfair trade practices.

We are doing well because regulations are being cut and taxes are being lowered..........Pro Business policies......Not attacking them.

The problem with this is that we were doing well before Trump won the election, nothing changed after he took office. Every economic indicator stayed moving in the same direction after the election as before the election.

View attachment 207245

Worthless.
s-l300.jpg

Whose kicking ass economically by doing the exact opposite of what the Dems want........

It's working............too bad for you.....
:CryingCow:

Oh…is that why we’re bailing out the farmers?

View attachment 207245

Worthless.
s-l300.jpg

Whose kicking ass economically by doing the exact opposite of what the Dems want........

So..........Canada imposed bailouts of 25 Billion to protect their own..........

Did you think they'd raise their skirts and say do me...............Not at all..........that is not how it works.........

Negotiated settlements will come.....and those that don't fold like a cheap suit will come out better than those who say surrender to the abuses before we even challenged them.

I stand by my position.

I love it when the sheep laugh and leave because they cannot refute the facts.

Must be nice to go thorough life in a state of blissful ignorance .

View attachment 207245

Worthless.
s-l300.jpg

So..........Canada imposed bailouts of 25 Billion to protect their own..........

Did you think they'd raise their skirts and say do me...............Not at all..........that is not how it works.........

Negotiated settlements will come.....and those that don't fold like a cheap suit will come out better than those who say surrender to the abuses before we even challenged them.

I stand by my position.

Gee…without the trade war that your blob STARTED…looks like the taxpayers of both nations would be $37B out of the hole.
Thanks for making my point for me.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/29/canada-announces-billions-in-retaliatory-tariffs-against-us/
The Canadian government also announced $1.5 billion in subsidies for Canada’s steel and aluminum industries.

‘We will not back down’: Canada strikes back at US US$12.6 billion tariffs

Canada will provide as much as C$2 billion in assistance for affected workers, including plans to expand a work-sharing programme and enhancements to a corporate innovation fund, similar to steps the government took to cushion the impact of a softwood lumber spat.

Majority of Canadians would boycott U.S. in response to trade war: Nanos survey

The federal government offered up to $2 billion in aid to Canada’s steel, aluminum and manufacturing industries as part of its final retaliatory tariff list.

More like 2.8 Billion as they 867 million to auto industry.

I stand by my position.

Gee…without the trade war that your blob STARTED…looks like the taxpayers of both nations would be $37B out of the hole.
Wave the white flag.......and submit to your Globalist masters.........

They have to be pressured to make concessions.........

Haven't found the link with the higher number of aid by Canada..........so far 2.8 billion in aid as a result.

I stand by my position.

Haven't found the link with the higher number of aid by Canada..........so far 2.8 billion in aid as a result.

So far that "pressure" has costs us $12B ON TOP of the already generous farm subsidies. And the dominoes are not even through falling. Meanwhile inflation is rising, both the CPI and PPI are climbing. But hey, we're making Canada pay too. As I've said since day one...Trump supporters care only about sticking it to someone...not about good government.

You make my point for me yet again.

I stand by my position.

So far that "pressure" has costs us $12B ON TOP of the already generous farm subsidies. And the dominoes are not even through falling. Meanwhile inflation is rising, both the CPI and PPI are climbing. But hey, we're making Canada pay too. As I've said since day one...Trump supporters care only about sticking it to someone...not about good government.

You've made no point. The only point is that you would do nothing and allow the abuses to continue. Doing NOTHING about it is your point and you can join the DO NOTHINGS that have done nothing for 2 decades.

The issue is Forced.............and you stand with abuses of Trade with the rest of the world and NOT AMERICA.

I stand by my position.

You've made no point. The only point is that you would do nothing and allow the abuses to continue. Doing NOTHING about it is your point and you can join the DO NOTHINGS that have done nothing for 2 decades.

The issue is Forced.............and you stand with abuses of Trade with the rest of the world and NOT AMERICA.

I guess if you're going to be a queen, be a drama queen.

The trade policies of this nation have created the greatest centralization of wealth ever.
Trade issues are supposed to be handled through diplomacy and the WTO...declaring a trade war is stupid, and costly as we are finding out.

I stand by my position.

The trade deficit has also risen during Trump's trade war.

I stand by my position.

Instant-Gratification.jpg

When are we going to se an actual signed deal out of Trump rather than these “we will attempt” deals?

I stand by my position.

Instant-Gratification.jpg

Damn shame so many people on this forum were born without a sense of irony

When are we going to se an actual signed deal out of Trump rather than these “we will attempt” deals?
As soon as you get Mueller to do the same...........until then you'll need another FISA warrant Snowflake.................

And if not buckle the FUCK UP.............Trump isn't going to back down..............hell if I were in there I'd really piss you off..........if no deal fairly quick I'd Quota and tariff their autos.................and really piss them off...............Wanna play.........we'll play..............fix your BS protectionism against us or we will do the same to you.

Now you go back to bowing and kissing the butts of those fucking America..........Enjoy

Forum List

Back