Trump trade victory with the EU.

No, not a youngster, just did not have my “3rd grade nicknames” list handy.

And what does Perot have to do with the current discussion?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem with blaming NAFTA for our manufacturing job losses is that under the first 6.5 year of NAFTA we added jobs in that sector and it was not till the recession of 2001 that changed.
The issue isn't we want tariffs, we want less tariffs, but I thought NAFTA removed those, yet here we find out Mexico and Canada still have strong tariffs on our goods. It has to be equal.

They have strong tariffs on some things and we have massive subsidies on other things.

We are not some innocent victim in all this. We play just as dirty as everyone else

We may be dirty, but we're not near the other countries.....which is why we have products from every country, while it takes a miracle for us to export shit......I mean there are few areas we have a surplus in trade with.

This is about opening their markets to our products. And it will, we need to do this. I've been talking about this since the late 90s. It's about time we use the power and leverage of our markets, to open other markets.

We have products from every country because we the people have the wealth to buy them.

yes, which makes our market valuable.....and we let them in with little trouble. We are now expecting a quid pro quo.......Trump is using our market to hammer them to open theirs, which is what he SHOULD do........it's about time someone is looking out for our country

Trump better start shittin' GOLD if he wants to balance the ripple effects of his tariffs - and do it before the sun goes down.
He's winning.
He got the EU to make concessions and China is starting to panic....they are fucking over themselves with more free money......

Did China think Donald Trump was bluffing on trade? How Beijing got it wrong

Trump trade war: U.S. stock market is faring better than China's since dispute began

short term pain, for long term gain........it works well and lets face it, EVERYONE wants our market, now were expecting access to theirs....FINALLY

winning my Texas ass .

his big trade victory lost 81.7 MILLION TONS OF SOY BEAN SALES TO CHINA

F Trump
you are a moron. you look at things like a 5 year old. you do realize that things effect other things and down the line other impacts happen. So we do, but when China caves, we'll see them soybeans and a lot more shit.....it's a no lose.....China wants our market, we know it, they know it and they need to play fair....I don't see how this is hard to comprehend.

China cave ?

they eat more tofu EVERY day than the EU eats in a year

youre an idiot - go blow Trump

The problem with blaming NAFTA for our manufacturing job losses is that under the first 6.5 year of NAFTA we added jobs in that sector and it was not till the recession of 2001 that changed.
The issue isn't we want tariffs, we want less tariffs, but I thought NAFTA removed those, yet here we find out Mexico and Canada still have strong tariffs on our goods. It has to be equal.

They have strong tariffs on some things and we have massive subsidies on other things.

We are not some innocent victim in all this. We play just as dirty as everyone else

We may be dirty, but we're not near the other countries.....which is why we have products from every country, while it takes a miracle for us to export shit......I mean there are few areas we have a surplus in trade with.

This is about opening their markets to our products. And it will, we need to do this. I've been talking about this since the late 90s. It's about time we use the power and leverage of our markets, to open other markets.

We have products from every country because we the people have the wealth to buy them.

yes, which makes our market valuable.....and we let them in with little trouble. We are now expecting a quid pro quo.......Trump is using our market to hammer them to open theirs, which is what he SHOULD do........it's about time someone is looking out for our country

Look around, our country is doing better than any that you claim is screwing us over.

Higher GDP, lower UE, most wealth, 109 straight months of economic expansion.

All these claims of us being cheated are debunked by the economic data

Trump better start shittin' GOLD if he wants to balance the ripple effects of his tariffs - and do it before the sun goes down.
He's winning.
He got the EU to make concessions and China is starting to panic....they are fucking over themselves with more free money......

Trump trade war: U.S. stock market is faring better than China's since dispute began

short term pain, for long term gain........it works well and lets face it, EVERYONE wants our market, now were expecting access to theirs....FINALLY

winning my Texas ass .

F Trump
you are a moron. you look at things like a 5 year old. you do realize that things effect other things and down the line other impacts happen. So we do, but when China caves, we'll see them soybeans and a lot more shit.....it's a no lose.....China wants our market, we know it, they know it and they need to play fair....I don't see how this is hard to comprehend.

Tell that to the farmers who are losing money right now.

And when China caves? You mean if. So Trump is gambling with farmer's lively hood over a number (trade deficit).

And how does Trump even have the balls to talk about this when a bunch of his products are still made overseas. He's part of the problem.

Look around, our country is doing better than any that you claim is screwing us over.

no you're conflating two different issues.
Our economic success has been from deregulation, tax cuts and people moving money from outside the country to back in in terms of capital investment (not stock buy backs, like the left claimed would happen)
So yes the economy is great, but that doesn't mean we cant do much better on trade. Think of how strong our country would be if China, EU, Mexico, Canada and Japan allowed our products in like we do theirs without tarrifs, barriers and the like. We would be even better.

So yes the economy is great, but once we get fair trade deals, we'll be able to export more goods and do even better. It's an exciting time right now. Trump has been better than I thought, the guys keeps his campaign promises and he doesn't quit when their is an obstacle, most republicans do.....it's refreshing.

He's winning.

winning my Texas ass .

F Trump

Tell that to the farmers who are losing money right now.

And when China caves? You mean if. So Trump is gambling with farmer's lively hood over a number (trade deficit).

And how does Trump even have the balls to talk about this when a bunch of his products are still made overseas. He's part of the problem.
nothing has happened yet, and the farmers will be ok. And China will cave.....we have what they want.....our market, it's the golden goose, but now they have to allow our stuff in their country, if not....buh bye.......and they wont take that chance.....you know it, I know it, and china knows it.

Our economic success has been from deregulation, tax cuts and people moving money from outside the country to back in in terms of capital investment (not stock buy backs, like the left claimed would happen)
So yes the economy is great, but that doesn't mean we cant do much better on trade. Think of how strong our country would be if China, EU, Mexico, Canada and Japan allowed our products in like we do theirs without tarrifs, barriers and the like. We would be even better.

So yes the economy is great, but once we get fair trade deals, we'll be able to export more goods and do even better. It's an exciting time right now. Trump has been better than I thought, the guys keeps his campaign promises and he doesn't quit when their is an obstacle, most republicans do.....it's refreshing.

Do you think that the general populous of China or Mexico have the disposable income to buy a car manufactured by people making 25 to 30 dollars an hour?

Keeping in mind that China and the other does not just have tariffs against the US, but against everyone.

By the way, just so you all know, Trump is the President of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He is OUR CEO. His obligation, like a CEO of a business, is to maximize the value of America's stock.

He is not the president of the world. The world can go fuck itself with Mao's rotten dick.

Not fair? Here's a tissue.

Life is not fair.

Instead of bitching and crying about how America is so rich and the rest of the world is so poor, why don't they do the things that created such a strong American economy?

Do you think that the general populous of China or Mexico have the disposable income to buy a car manufactured by people making 25 to 30 dollars an hour?

Keeping in mind that China and the other does not just have tariffs against the US, but against everyone.
The market is here, and nobody said anything about selling them autos. Only in the EU would we gain some.

The Elephant in the room is OUR MARKET. We can force the autos to be built HERE.

These surrender Monkeys remind of Oddball from Kelly's Heroes. His saying that is..... Negative Waves.

They surrender before there is even a fight. Sounds like they have the rest of the world's interest in mind. Not America.

The market is here, and nobody said anything about selling them autos. Only in the EU would we gain some.

The Elephant in the room is OUR MARKET. We can force the autos to be built HERE.

We can force the autos to be built here and we can all pay a crap ton more for them. They left because it was cheaper to make them elsewhere, if they come back they will still be more expensive to make here.

In the end what you want is for the government to force the private citizens to buy American, and take away their choice. That is something I can never agree is the job of the government, but I am not a statist.

These surrender Monkeys remind of Oddball from Kelly's Heroes. His saying that is..... Negative Waves.

They surrender before there is even a fight. Sounds like they have the rest of the world's interest in mind. Not America.

We are already winning, fuck you people are blind.

Who has a better UE than us right now?

How many countries that we are trading with have more jobs than people to fill them?

How many countries that we are trading with have a higher GDP and per capita GDP than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have more wealth and more per capita wealth than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have gone 109 straight months of economic expansion?

We can force the autos to be built here and we can all pay a crap ton more for them. They left because it was cheaper to make them elsewhere, if they come back they will still be more expensive to make here.

In the end what you want is for the government to force the private citizens to buy American, and take away their choice. That is something I can never agree is the job of the government, but I am not a statist.
Baloney................I want them to stop imposing 25% Tariffs on our autos going there............Which happens to be FREE TRADE if they do that. But they continue to use protectionism against us and expect us to do nothing in return.

This has happened in the 80's and the battle forced them to build the factories over here in the first dang place. We used quotas.......and it worked .....the average cost was only about $700 more per vehicle.

Secondly..........this SO CALLED WAR.........is about FORCING THEM to start ACTING LIKE ALLIES..........and give us FAIR TRADE.......

Finally, Trump hasn't attacked their auto industry YET.........It's on the table if they don't negotiate it as LEVERAGE..........

You would sit back and allow them to continue fucking us.........Me.........not so much......I hope Trump turns the screws if they don't negotiate the unfair Trade Practices..........they have been getting away with it for far too long.

Statist........LOL........taking on the Globalist screwing us is Statist......What a freaking joke.........Mr. Surrender Monkey.

How many countries that we are trading with have more jobs than people to fill them?

How many countries that we are trading with have a higher GDP and per capita GDP than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have more wealth and more per capita wealth than the US?

How many countries that we are trading with have gone 109 straight months of economic expansion?
So freaking what.........we still have a massive Trade deficit with countries ........and they are abusing us........It's WAY PAST TIME to Call them out for it, and as Promised............Trump is doing exactly that.............It's about time..........Someone with the balls to say no more and basically tell the Mickey Mouse WTO useless court to FO............

I love this......you don't............and if you had been in charge NOTHING would ever have happened...........Sorry .........already had 2 decades of doing nothing about it..............too bad.

Never a better time to challenge when you are Strong..........don't do it when you are weak........

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 5.30.41 PM.png

So we have to rely on Trump’s word?

Worthless.

So freaking what.........we still have a massive Trade deficit with countries ........and they are abusing us........It's WAY PAST TIME to Call them out for it, and as Promised............Trump is doing exactly that.............It's about time..........Someone with the balls to say no more and basically tell the Mickey Mouse WTO useless court to FO............

I love this......you don't............and if you had been in charge NOTHING would ever have happened...........Sorry .........already had 2 decades of doing nothing about it..............too bad.

Never a better time to challenge when you are Strong..........don't do it when you are weak........

We’re strong? We just added another trillion in debt. Seems like we were stronger before that.

We’re strong? We just added another trillion in debt. Seems like we were stronger before that.
LOL

Ask Obama how to crank that up......he's good at that..............

He is LEGENDARY

Forum List

Back