Trump trade victory with the EU.

4% unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them.

WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS YOU MINDLESS SHEEP
Jobs that pay a living wage is what we’re after! I believe last month saw the most number of employees quit in like thirty years. To get actual paying jobs.

Please provide your evidence we do not have them now and please provide what is a "living wage"
Loaded question............If you live in California.............you need 100k plus or you are poor............

Great camping there...........LOL

:iyfyus.jpg:

That was sort of the point.
I heard the manufacturing industry is flocking there LOL

Manufacturing pays good wages.......in most cases they are better than most.............do you disagree.....or are you so far up globalism and the markets that you don't care..............

EU blinked.........we'll see where it goes..............but people like you wanted nothing done..........so we keep getting screwed...........

Doing nothing is kind of your thing..............huh

The reality of manufacturing, not the talking points that Trump gave you.

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories.

https://projects.cberdata.org/reports/MfgReality.pdf

Final product is built here
And the tariffs on the raw materials hurt the automakers here.

This is pretty basic stuff, son.
You surrender too easy son...............they wouldn't have been at the table unless they were forced........They enjoyed fucking us with unfair trade.......I guess you like getting fucked son.

I'm very happy Trump is performing on his Trade Campaign promises..............Very happy he ditched the TPP...........

You.............NOT SO MUCH son.

4% unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them.

WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS YOU MINDLESS SHEEP
Jobs that pay a living wage is what we’re after! I believe last month saw the most number of employees quit in like thirty years. To get actual paying jobs.

Please provide your evidence we do not have them now and please provide what is a "living wage"
Loaded question............If you live in California.............you need 100k plus or you are poor............

Manufacturing pays good wages.......in most cases they are better than most.............do you disagree.....or are you so far up globalism and the markets that you don't care..............

EU blinked.........we'll see where it goes..............but people like you wanted nothing done..........so we keep getting screwed...........

Manufacturing actually doesn't pay good wages. That's why the jobs were moved abroad to begin with. To cut labor costs. And they are still being moved abroad. Carrier and Ford to name two. And Apple isn't making any big moves to move in either. I notice Walmart, who singlehandedly is the biggest reason for our trade deficit with China, and highly supported by Republicans, isn't stocking their shelves with American made goods, and speaking of Chinese manufactured goods, how about the Donald, and Ivanka Trump line of crap that isn't employing any Americans either.

America is still a service oriented economy, as it has been since the recession in '08, and the only high paying jobs have been created in computer technology, healthcare, and renewable energy.

The most reliable high paying jobs are still in the trades, Electricians, plumbers, hvac technicians, welders and truck drivers are in very high demand right now. Along with with those with engineering degrees.

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories.

Why is it with people like you that people like me need to be instructed on what to believe...........LOL

News for you..........I've been against these deals since Yoda ran for President..............That's never changed.........but suddenly in your delusional mind I need to be instructed about it..............

Whatever .......................I'm happy he's taking them on.............if your not...........Elections have consequences............who said that.......

Manufacturing actually doesn't pay good wages. That's why the jobs were moved abroad to begin with. To cut labor costs. And they are still being moved abroad. Carrier and Ford to name two. And Apple isn't making any big moves to move in either. I notice Walmart, who singlehandedly is the biggest reason for our trade deficit with China, and highly supported by Republicans, isn't stocking their shelves with American made goods, and speaking of Chinese manufactured goods, how about the Donald, and Ivanka Trump line of crap that isn't employing any Americans either.

America is still a service oriented economy, as it has been since the recession in '08, and the only high paying jobs have been created in computer technology, healthcare, and renewable energy.

The most reliable high paying jobs are still in the trades, Electricians, plumbers, hvac technicians, welders and truck drivers are in very high demand right now. Along with with those with engineering degrees.
Absolutely no sense in your post

When I see a engine drivning down the road without the rest of the car.
That doesn't make sense...within or without a car, the same costs of the engine apply...you're talking gibberish....
Final product from abroad gets hit......................final product.........

Our companies here and their auto factories here don't get hit....................the market is here and they know it.........it is why they use tariffs against us........They want their cake and eat it to............

This is nothing new..............quotas and tariffs are why they came here under Reagan..........to avoid it..............It worked then.......forcing them over here and why we have their plants here now.

they wouldn't have been at the table unless they were forced.

Also false, and also something you just pulled out of your ass. The US president and the EU regularly hold meetings on trade.

Enjoy your prancing and dancing...I will leave you to it, professor....

they wouldn't have been at the table unless they were forced.

Also false, and also something you just pulled out of your ass. The US president and the EU regularly hold meetings on trade.

Enjoy your prancing and dancing...I will leave you to it, professor....
Brookings did a report on it.........I've put it up in other threads...........said the lasting effects of that trade dispute were the auto factories moved here and built.................under GATT......................but you wouldn't listen anyway.

Your GRAND PLAN on them screwing us is what..............Accept it............hmmm.........do nothing...........hmm.

They are willing to talk because they were FORCED..............something you refuse to accept because surrender to getting screwed is ............well............just you.

Why is it with people like you that people like me need to be instructed on what to believe...........LOL

News for you..........I've been against these deals since Yoda ran for President..............That's never changed.........but suddenly in your delusional mind I need to be instructed about it..............

Whatever .......................I'm happy he's taking them on.............if your not...........Elections have consequences............who said that.......

The shitty president that we had before this shitty president

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yoda wasn't president.............he lost............try again..........

Who the fuck is yoda? You people have way too many 3rd grade nicknames for me to keep up?

Who the fuck is yoda? You people have way too many 3rd grade nicknames for me to keep up?

Your a youngster............LOL

Ross Perot..............

Ross Perot..............

No, not a youngster, just did not have my “3rd grade nicknames” list handy.

And what does Perot have to do with the current discussion?

Ross Perot..............

No, not a youngster, just did not have my “3rd grade nicknames” list handy.

And what does Perot have to do with the current discussion?

NAFTA...........Giant sucking sound............my lastest comments were against these agreements ..........and I mentioned GATT and how the auto factories ended up here.

Forum List

Back