Trump trade victory with the EU.

It’s called a deal I guess?

Actually there was no deal, Trump's words were that the EU, and I quote...."wants" to buy more LNG from us".

Does that sound like a deal to you?

When I went car shopping I told the car dealer "I want to buy that Lexux LC", but I didn't because he would not cut 60% of the list price.
Huh? Too funny :auiqs.jpg:

It is still based on deals. Derp

What deal, have you seen the details of the deal? How do you know what it is based on?
I don’t. I listened to what the president said! You flipped him off

You did not listen to the president, because what he said was that the EU agreed to buy some soybeans and everything else is still under negotiations.
Sure I did! He made a deal

Trump better start shittin' GOLD if he wants to balance the ripple effects of his tariffs - and do it before the sun goes down.

Actually there was no deal, Trump's words were that the EU, and I quote...."wants" to buy more LNG from us".

When I went car shopping I told the car dealer "I want to buy that Lexux LC", but I didn't because he would not cut 60% of the list price.
To be fair, just because you dont knoe any details, doesnt mean there wasnt any.

I think had there been a deal Trump would have said "They are GOING to buy LNG from us", not that they want to.

Does Trump control the price that our LNG is sold at?
Do you want this to happen, or is it that you don't want it to happen? Simple question
He hates the man. Just a loser

I do not hate anyone, please do not project your feelings on to me

President Trump and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker say they’ve reached a handshake deal to pause the trade war.

Big fucking deal - a Trump handshake and $1 will get you a small coffee at 7-11

but listen to Fox and its UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

A PAUSE ....

:laughing0301:
if Obama did the same thing you would have been here saying how great that deal was right siete?....and asking the righties here...why do you hate the country?...

What deal, have you seen the details of the deal? How do you know what it is based on?

You did not listen to the president, because what he said was that the EU agreed to buy some soybeans and everything else is still under negotiations.

Yes, he made a deal for the EU to buy more soybeans. That is the only deal he made.

No. It makes me wonder why they would a crapload of ng from us when they can get it cheaper from somewhere else

To be fair, just because you dont knoe any details, doesnt mean there wasnt any.

I think had there been a deal Trump would have said "They are GOING to buy LNG from us", not that they want to.

Do you want this to happen, or is it that you don't want it to happen? Simple question

I am not sure what "this" is, so I cannot really answer the question.

I do not think that we are getting fucked by anyone, so I suppose I see thing differently than you do.

I look at the US and see a 4% unemployment rate, more jobs than people to fill them, 109 straight months of economic expansion, the highest GDP in the world.

I look at our trading partners and none of them are where we are economically, so it seems that something is working out for our benefit.

I do not want that to get fucked up, and I think that Trump is fucking it up.

Time will tell if I am right or wrong.

Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen....

This is the man America wants working for them.

Last edited:
LOL

He's been threatening to nail them on auto industry...........the market is CLEARLY here and not there............so they are here to try and avoid that........

Means they are blinking...............which is good............we'll see..........but they would never be at the table if he'd have done what the lunatic left has been saying. We are all going to die and crap because he decided to ..........OMFG........call them out on unfair trade practices............The SHAME............

LOL

Yep...the EU agreed to do what it was already doing, and Trump agreed not to do things he hasn't done yet. Winning!

Yep...the EU agreed to do what it was already doing, and Trump agreed not to do things he hasn't done yet. Winning!
Huh? Who are you?

He hates the man. Just a loser

I do not hate anyone, please do not project your feelings on to me
Sure you hate him! Dude your strokes all say it!

LOL

He's been threatening to nail them on auto industry...........the market is CLEARLY here and not there............so they are here to try and avoid that........

Means they are blinking...............which is good............we'll see..........but they would never be at the table if he'd have done what the lunatic left has been saying. We are all going to die and crap because he decided to ..........OMFG........call them out on unfair trade practices............The SHAME............

LOL
The leftists don’t want jobs!

LOL

LOL
They want universal income.........LOL

Sit on your ass and stay at home ..............they are insane.........just as they threaten to throw people in jail for using a plastic straw.......I think they are using too many drugs.............Brain Damage.

LOL

LOL

4% unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them.

WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS YOU MINDLESS SHEEP

LOL

LOL
They want universal income.........LOL

Sit on your ass and stay at home ..............they are insane.........just as they threaten to throw people in jail for using a plastic straw.......I think they are using too many drugs.............Brain Damage.

THEY WANT THE 81.7 million pounds of soy bean sales trump fucked them out of.

What did he win?

EU stroke$ his ego and Trump goes away
First it's more than Obama ever got.
Second, read the article
they import our soy beans and LNG. We also work on reducing tariffs....and if the EU fucks us over....we put the tariffs back on.

What do you not get about negotiation....have you ever negotiated anything?

They always bought soy beans and LNG

Most of what Trump got was lip service and empty promises. Trump is an expert at that
The EU also bought a lot of LNG from Russia....not so with this agreement
We shall see

LOL

LOL

4% unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them.

WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS YOU MINDLESS SHEEP
We WANT MORE..........We want it FUCKING ALL.............BITCH...........

Do you feel better.........Our manufacturing sector has been getting shlonged long enough..................they are now willing to negotiate............didn't get there by listening to you........

Oh...........as I was saying ..........WE WANT IT ALL........No more unfair trade practices against us without going to the mat..........Sounds good to me........Tell me when we get to 0% unemployment .............lol

Forum List

Back