Trump trade victory with the EU.

Makes you wonder how we can ever sell a barrel of oil, huh?:rolleyes-41:
No. It makes me wonder why they would a crapload of ng from us when they can get it cheaper from somewhere else
It’s called a deal I guess?
Sounds like a dumb deal on their part then lol
Oh well . Our concern?
No. But that doesnt mean i wont think about the possibilities..
I guess

I was actually thinking exactly that last night when me and the wife were discussing it
No. It makes me wonder why they would a crapload of ng from us when they can get it cheaper from somewhere else

Actually there was no deal, Trump's words were that the EU, and I quote...."wants" to buy more LNG from us".

Does that sound like a deal to you?

When I went car shopping I told the car dealer "I want to buy that Lexux LC", but I didn't because he would not cut 60% of the list price.
Huh? Too funny :auiqs.jpg:

It is still based on deals. Derp

What deal, have you seen the details of the deal? How do you know what it is based on?

The threats of huge automotive tariffs brings the EU to the table.
On top of that we are going to send in more fuel which is a slap in the face to RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

THIS is why Trump got elected.

The world fucks over Americans on trade by levying tariffs on all American imports without retaliation. Trump comes in, throws down a few tariffs and threatens many more, and everybody cracks.

THE WORLD IS AMERICA'S BITCH. THEY MUST TRADE WITH US. THEY WILL DO IT ON OUR TERMS OR GET FUCKED IN THE ASS. THEN, AFTER GETTING ASS FUCKED, THEY WILL TRADE WITH US ON OUR TERMS.

For the past 50 years, America has always had a much stronger bargaining position compared to the rest of the world. Trump is the first American president in a long time with the balls to leverage our position.

Actually there was no deal, Trump's words were that the EU, and I quote...."wants" to buy more LNG from us".

When I went car shopping I told the car dealer "I want to buy that Lexux LC", but I didn't because he would not cut 60% of the list price.
To be fair, just because you dont knoe any details, doesnt mean there wasnt any.

I think had there been a deal Trump would have said "They are GOING to buy LNG from us", not that they want to.

Does Trump control the price that our LNG is sold at?
You just said why would they. But they did. Doesn’t lineup to what you wrote. Called deal derp

To be fair, just because you dont knoe any details, doesnt mean there wasnt any.

I think had there been a deal Trump would have said "They are GOING to buy LNG from us", not that they want to.

But what if it was discussed by someone else?
Im just not close minded on possibilities..

What deal, have you seen the details of the deal? How do you know what it is based on?
I don’t. I listened to what the president said! You flipped him off

So Trump negotiated a cease fire in the war he started....

Um...congrats?
Um...that's generally how cease-fire negotiations work. What did you expect? Take no prisoners?

Cease-fire negotiations usually happen when somebody gets their ass kicked (the EU).

You may now commence with your butthurt spin.

It might be, but as of now the only thing the EU has agreed to do is buy some soybeans. The rest is theatrics

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you want this to happen, or is it that you don't want it to happen? Simple question

President Trump and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker say they’ve reached a handshake deal to pause the trade war.

Big fucking deal - a Trump handshake and $1 will get you a small coffee at 7-11

but listen to Fox and its UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

A PAUSE ....

:laughing0301:

He fking hates the man. He isn’t worth our time

You all realized that we could ruin China in about 2 weeks with a full-blown trade embargo.

The world's second larges economy is totally dependent on the world's first economy.

In other words, America is your fucking daddy, bitches.

The world should pay tribute. They're our bitches and we own them. Pay us not to fuck you over and ruin your economy.

:dance:

I don’t. I listened to what the president said! You flipped him off

You did not listen to the president, because what he said was that the EU agreed to buy some soybeans and everything else is still under negotiations.

It’s incredible to see how some people can still question Trump’s ability to make things happen. lol

Last edited:

Do you want this to happen, or is it that you don't want it to happen? Simple question
He hates the man. Just a loser

Forum List

Back