Trump trading card issue- What about the millions of dollars that Democrats and Republicans get through book deals and speaking at charity events?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..
Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?

Last edited:
And they get made fun of also.

Do you think it’s possible that this story is being blown out of proportion?. Didn’t Barack Obama get paid millions of dollars through book deals? I know President George W Bush and other politicians Democrats and Republicans have accepted millions of dollars to speak at charity events

And the Black Lives Matter leaders have use donor money to purchase mansions for themselves. So this is what the real Americans whether they’re black , white , working class, or wealthy the real Americans who work hard every day and see this corruption of how the far left is doing the same things Trump has done …or actually doing criminal things that Trump hasn’t done yet they’re not getting called out on it man By the media.

What’s going on here?

Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..

No, Trump is doing that on his own, he doesn't need any help.

Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?

He is being ridiculed because he comes out with an announcement of a big announcement tomorrow and it turns out to be another grift.

I think it is a free way to get press coverage

As they say, even bad coverage is good coverage for the rich and famous.

Do you think it’s possible that this story is being blown out of proportion?. Didn’t Barack Obama get paid millions of dollars through book deals? I know President George W Bush and other politicians Democrats and Republicans have accepted millions of dollars to speak at charity events

And the Black Lives Matter leaders have use donor money to purchase mansions for themselves. So this is what the real Americans whether they’re black white working class wealthy the real Americans who work hard every day and see this corruption of how the far left is doing the same things Trump has done or actually doing criminal things that Trump hasn’t done and they’re not getting called out on it man?

What’s going on here
I donate zero pennies to their activities because I refuse to fund the grift.....As far as criminals in politics there are no shortages and both sides are to blame for turning a blind eye.

I am sure if you look long and hard you shall find what ye seeks.
I just did a search...nope not one comment on this board by you mocking it.

Bottomline, dembots like yourself suffer greatly from TDS

No, Trump is doing that on his own, he doesn't need any help.

He is being ridiculed because he comes out with an announcement of a big announcement tomorrow and it turns out to be another grift.
Still the media is not criticizing the people on the far left who are doing far worse things compared to Donald Trump..

To your point yes it appears that Mr. Trump needs to readjust the people he’s working with. He might have some bad advisers. But don’t count the man out the bottom line is economy was much better when he was president. We didn’t have the coronavirus. History will look at how governments of the world reacted to that virus willingly shutting down the economy and how people just went along with it history will look at that and they will judge if it was right or not. If that coronavirus or better yet the government reaction to it did not go the way it did …Donald Trump would still be president and our economy would surely be much better.

This is still nothing compared to BLM leader’s using donor money to purchase mansions. Effectively being thieves. And mainstream democrats support them..that is much worse of an issue compared to the Donald Trump trading card saga.

Still the media is not criticizing the people on the far left who are doing far worse things compared to Donald Trump..

To your point yes it appears that Mr. Trump needs to readjust the people he’s working with. He might have some bad advisers. But don’t count the man out the bottom line is economy was much better when he was president. We didn’t have the coronavirus. History will look at how governments of the world reacted to that virus willingly shutting down the economy and how people just went along with it history will look at that and they will judge if it was right or not. If that coronavirus or better yet the government reaction to it did not go the way it did …Donald Trump would still be president and our economy would surely be much better.

This is still nothing compared to BLM leader’s using donor money to purchase mansions. Effectively being thieves. And mainstream democrats support them..that is much worse of an issue compared to the Donald Trump trading card saga.
Trump is doing just as bad if not worse thing than those on the left, your whining will never change the fact that 2023 look like a damn bad year for Trump and Trump Enterprises, and it is not because they are being mean it is because Donald thought he could use his positions to walk over people and break laws. This little trading card issue is just a marketing ploy for you dipshits to send your biggest crush your money for nothing.

Trump is doing just as bad if not worse thing than those on the left, your whining will never change the fact that 2023 look like a damn bad year for Trump and Trump Enterprises, and it is not because they are being mean it is because Donald thought he could use his positions to walk over people and break laws. This little trading card issue is just a marketing ploy for you dipshits to send your biggest crush your money for nothing.
Maybe...they certainly will sell better then the Obama cards...nobody wanted those worthless things

Forum List

Back