Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

LOL
The witnesses who could clear it all up with their “truth” all refuse to do so but it’s one sided. :auiqs.jpg:

You are all children.
Do Republicans get to call their chosen witnesses? Do they get to question them? Do you have a different definition of fair than everyone else in this country does?

You're a fucking moron

Because Pelosi is a fucking NAZI.

nazis-nazis-everywhere-gujwus.jpg

So you believe 'Mr. Shortbus' who gets his jollies making fun of the mentally handicapped and doesn't know the difference between a 'select committee' and a real court of law.
I get my jollies belittling the likes of you. Short bus is apt. Everyone gets who can gets it.

That's because their testimony will be behind closed doors where schiff for brains can say whatever he wants about it.
It is what it is. That’s the nature of such committees. Grown ups understand this. That’s why HRC made your guys look like monkeys for 11 hours. In person testimony is the best way to show a witch hunt for what it is. The fact that none of the the core players has even half the courage of HRC is quite telling as to how they view their involvement.

Do Republicans get to call their chosen witnesses? Do they get to question them? Do you have a different definition of fair than everyone else in this country does?

You're a fucking moron
The Republicans waived any consideration for their feelings when they opted to not participate.
Grow up loser.

You said the hearings were fair, not any trials after the fact. So this must be you admitting that the hearings are not fair
WTF are you babbling about?

I didn't say that. You seem confused.

Forum List

Back