Trump TRIPLES The Ratings!

In the age of YouTube, Twitter, and every other way to actually watch these speeches...on top of the 24/7 news networks and talk radio........

Why anyone goes who doesn't actually have to be there amazes me....

I though right wingers said that the BLM would shut down the convention and their would be violence in the streets....

No kasich kneecaped them and the cops kept then away.......also you have then fighting Westboro, KKK, and blm....its a battle royal where I hope all 3 groups kill each other off

It is funny...all the democrat hate groups fighting each other when their masters aren't around to keep them in line.........

Some polls are instant like this one. Three times as many Americans watched Donald Trump then the nom in 2012.

"CNN’s ratings for the first night of the Republican National Convention tripled from four years ago, according to a statement from the network.

Time Warner Inc.’s cable network drew 3.6 million viewers in prime time Monday, up from 1.2 million during the same time period at the 2012 convention, CNN said. Fox News topped all the broadcast and cable networks with 5.5 million total viewers during prime-time -- from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. -- Fox said in a statement. MSNBC drew 1.9 million viewers, CNN said, citing Nielsen data."

As a matter of fact he raised every ones ratings. America is watching their NEXT president. Hillary can barely fill a bathroom.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com CNN Says Its GOP Convention Day 1 Ratings Tripled From 2012
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Yep, and how many did so expecting to see a massive accident (few people look away when a massive accident occurs on a highway). And of course most regular viewing was either a rerun or not broadcast.

Last edited:
Why do Conservatives equate high ratings with quality? If this was true, Kylie Minoge would be considered a greater musical talent than Wolfgang Mozart.

But, then again, Conservatives might agree that Kylie Minoge is a greater musical talent than Wolfgang Mozart!

Republicans used have good ideas, and promoted their ideas and their candidates with some honesty and dignity.

If you think that you can win an election with nothing but insults, lies, and no sound and reasonable ideas, you're wrong.

The half-empty arena, the lack of anything approaching honesty, dignity and integrity by your candidate or his staff. Republicans are in even bigger trouble this election than in 2012.

The entire party will go down.
Obama got elected.

Republican Convention Speeches Drew Over 22 Million Viewers on First Night

In the 10 p.m. EDT hour in which Mrs. Trump and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani spoke, Fox News averaged 6.35 million viewers and CNN drew 3.94 million viewers, while MSNBC attracted almost 2 million viewers.

In 2012, Fox News averaged 6.89 million viewers in the 10 p.m. hour, almost 8% higher than last night. However, CNN’s audience more than doubled from the 1.47 million it averaged in 2012. MSNBC viewership was up 35%.

I'm gonna admit that, watching FoxNews commentators hogging the screen during the coverage, I turned to (gulp) CNN so I could hear the speakers and others on the convention show. Are the Fox talking heads so ego-challenged that they can't shut up and let us listen for ourselves?

This story from Drudge @ Republican Convention Speeches Drew Over 22 Million Viewers on First Night

In the 10 p.m. EDT hour in which Mrs. Trump and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani spoke, Fox News averaged 6.35 million viewers and CNN drew 3.94 million viewers, while MSNBC attracted almost 2 million viewers.

In 2012, Fox News averaged 6.89 million viewers in the 10 p.m. hour, almost 8% higher than last night. However, CNN’s audience more than doubled from the 1.47 million it averaged in 2012. MSNBC viewership was up 35%.

I'm gonna admit that, watching FoxNews commentators hogging the screen during the coverage, I turned to (gulp) CNN so I could hear the speakers and others on the convention show. Are the Fox talking heads so ego-challenged that they can't shut up and let us listen for ourselves?

This story from Drudge @ Republican Convention Speeches Drew Over 22 Million Viewers on First Night

Go to c-span....they just run the camera.....

so what 114.4 million people superbowl 50

They couldn't even fill the hall opening night.
when dump was announced as the candidate by his son the arena was half full.
Republicans work for a living.
right these are the same republicans that will empty their saving to get shitty seats for the super bowl but won't spend a dime to be at the convention to support their candidate.
as always your bullshit won't fly, just stink.
Republicans empty their savings for the super bowl? LOL. If you actually watch the thing it fills up after 5pm. Plus many aren't taking the whole week off. I wonder how much they'll have to pay the deadbeats to show up for Hilldog?

You mean after 5pm like when Joni Ernst was jabbering?

Iowa-Sen-Joni-Ernst-bumped-from-prime-time-as-GOP-convention-runs-late.jpg

No fair all the democrats have to.do is.put a bucket of fried chicken in each seat

And her speech was not proline time...it was very late

when dump was announced as the candidate by his son the arena was half full.
right these are the same republicans that will empty their saving to get shitty seats for the super bowl but won't spend a dime to be at the convention to support their candidate.
Republicans empty their savings for the super bowl? LOL. If you actually watch the thing it fills up after 5pm. Plus many aren't taking the whole week off. I wonder how much they'll have to pay the deadbeats to show up for Hilldog?

No fair all the democrats have to.do is.put a bucket of fried chicken in each seat

ah dickheads that's prime time,

proline is a brand of clothing and a bunch of other shit.

No 11pm is not prime time...fucking liar...
Rising Star Senator Joni Ernst Was All Set To Dazzle The RNC Until This Happened

Rising Star Senator Joni Ernst Was All Set To Dazzle The RNC Until This Happened

depending on what time zone you're in you're not a complete idiot ...

who gives a fuck about Joni Ernst .
I'm talking about when dump's son announced he was the actual candidate the area was half full.

Forum List

Back