Trump trolls media with their own words

This is great stuff!

What a douche.

Media should be held accountable. Fuck them and their lies.

Trump should ne held accountable.
Fuck him and his lies.

please point out his lies! Seems everything he said was backed up by video clips

He has been lying every single day since elected.
This is known.

And you can see the media lies right there. All they do is lie.

The media is not the president.

No, their purpose is to be government watchdogs, not surrogates for one side because of their personal politics.

This is great stuff!

What a douche.

Media should be held accountable. Fuck them and their lies.

Trump should ne held accountable.
Fuck him and his lies.

please point out his lies! Seems everything he said was backed up by video clips

He has been lying every single day since elected.
This is known.

Oh OK nothing specific than! Thought you might have been able to do better than that

I do my own research.
I suggest you do the same.

I have and my research shows that you are a true ass wipe.

C79298C7-65D6-4611-B49B-6D504D372D1C.jpeg
shoot from the hip

I do my own research.
I suggest you do the same.
Well, you fucking SUCK at it. I suggest you let others do your thinking for you.

I used to until I became a Liberal.
You are NO fucking liberal. I am a liberal. You are a fucking commie authoritarian statist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker.

Fuck off punk.
tenor.gif

Trump sues people for doing stuff like this.

Well, the media can sue away. Have at it.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump. Just like absentee voting, it’s okay when he does it.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump. Just like absentee voting, it’s okay when he does it.

It's the presidents job to expose the lying corrupt POS liberal media's lies and BS. What's the matter, video tape of liberal news media claiming the virus wasn't a threat and calling president Trump a racist for halting travel from China strike a nerve? :auiqs.jpg:

That's fine. I have no problem joining you in pointing out his hypocrisy. Can you join in pointing out the complete lack of journalistic integrity on display?

It's the presidents job to expose the lying corrupt POS liberal media's lies and BS. What's the matter, video tape of liberal news media claiming the virus wasn't a threat and calling president Trump a racist for halting travel from China strike a nerve? :auiqs.jpg:

It’s the presidents job to protect the country from things like pandemics. If he spent less time picking fights with the media and more time focusing on his ACTUAL job we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

That's fine. I have no problem joining you in pointing out his hypocrisy. Can you join in pointing out the complete lack of journalistic integrity on display?

Trump cherry picked people who believed Trump had Coronavirus under control. Let’s ridicule them for believing that.

Meanwhile those that did say the virus was a big danger were ridiculed by the president and his supporters and accused of perpetrating a hoax.

Trump cherry picked people who believed Trump had Coronavirus under control. Let’s ridicule them for believing that.

Meanwhile those that did say the virus was a big danger were ridiculed by the president and his supporters and accused of perpetrating a hoax.
I have no problem ridiculing his appointment decisions.

THE MEDIA ridiculed anyone saying the virus was a big danger in the beginning because they wanted to make Trump look bad for his travel bans. Deny it.

Forum List

Back