Trump Tweet: Memo totally vindicates "Trump" in Russia Probe!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
:iyfyus.jpg:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

Trump tweets on Nunes memo - CNNPolitics

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

Obama losers just can't figure out the brainwashed done to them... and it's all in plain view.

upload_2018-2-3_9-16-54.png

looks like the usual loons are buying it
Yes, you are.

Funny how this witch hunt has gone on for a year with NOTHING (but process crimes ) to show for it.

Not surprising completely ignore the crimes of Hillary and Obama, right under your noses. We KNOW your blinders are your choice.

Hopefully the Justice Dept will start investigating these actual crimes.

I don't understand. Trump has a Russian wife. Are we asking if the Russians are spying on him or on the election?

Yes, you are.

Funny how this witch hunt has gone on for a year with NOTHING (but process crimes ) to show for it.

Not surprising completely ignore the crimes of Hillary and Obama, right under your noses. We KNOW your blinders are your choice.

Hopefully the Justice Dept will start investigating these actual crimes.

i thought the justice dept was full of deep state traitors out to get the cheeto-in-chief?

:rofl:

which is it, dummy?

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

Fake News ^ ^ ^ :blahblah:

Analysis | Is President Trump vindicated on his claim of ‘wires tapped’ by Obama?

fourpinocchios.jpg

When there were idiots in his campaign stupid enough to be talking to Russian spies -- then damn straight they were recorded.

Otherwise - NO

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

Well that's it for me if Trump tweets it, it has to be true.

The memo was crafted by shady republicans who give trump loyalty and are on trumps team

Vindicated? Bwaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, giggle, giggle, giggle, chortle, chortle, snicker, snicker, chortle, chortle, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!! Bigly and covfefe!

Obama losers just can't figure out the brainwashed done to them... and it's all in plain view.

View attachment 174759

LoL! Looks like someone hurled on a dartboard .. Reminiscent of Hen Peck. :D

blackboard.jpg

Beat me to it.
Is don jr going to jail?

4 trump team members found guilty so far right?

Don't know, but he should stock up on "soap-on-a-rope" just in case.
Imagine him Eric and Jared in prison

Trumps gonna testify first, under oath.

Oh yea trumps lawyers worry it’s a perjury trap. Hey trump lawyers, it’s not a trap. It’s just called perjury if you lie under oath

There's no way he's gonna testify in front of Mueller unless subpoenaed. And if that happens he'll take the 5th ...

Which will be political suicide.

Forum List

Back