🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump responded to sexual misconduct allegations against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) on Thursday, referring to a photo that surfaced from 2006 in which Franken smiles for the camera as he appears to grope a sleeping news anchor’s breasts.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....
But as of Thursday, he has yet to comment on the mounting misconduct accusations against Alabama Senate GOP nominee Roy Moore, a week after The Washington Post reported the first allegations involving Moore, then in his 30s, targeting girls as young as 14.

According to polling from HuffPost/YouGov conducted last month, 84 percent of Trump voters believe the allegations against Bill Clinton, and 74 percent believe those against Weinstein. Yet only 18 percent think those against O’Reilly are credible. Only 6 percent believe them about Trump.

Donald Trump Denounces Al Franken But Remains Silent On Roy Moore | HuffPost

Gee, I wonder why the double standard?
Why in the fuck would Trump have to comment on Judge Moore? He didn't back him in the primary.
All you fuckers will do then is accuse him of being Judge Moore or some silly shit.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump responded to sexual misconduct allegations against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) on Thursday, referring to a photo that surfaced from 2006 in which Franken smiles for the camera as he appears to grope a sleeping news anchor’s breasts.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....
But as of Thursday, he has yet to comment on the mounting misconduct accusations against Alabama Senate GOP nominee Roy Moore, a week after The Washington Post reported the first allegations involving Moore, then in his 30s, targeting girls as young as 14.

According to polling from HuffPost/YouGov conducted last month, 84 percent of Trump voters believe the allegations against Bill Clinton, and 74 percent believe those against Weinstein. Yet only 18 percent think those against O’Reilly are credible. Only 6 percent believe them about Trump.

Why in the fuck would Trump have to comment on Judge Moore? He didn't back him in the primary.
All you fuckers will do then is accuse him of being Judge Moore or some silly shit.
True. Trump cannot comment on that child raping pervert without reminding everything that he bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

And cheated on his wife..humiliated her in public.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

Slander of women????
Are you fucking retarded?

When did it become a crime to be honest????

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

Slander of women????
Are you fucking retarded?

When did it become a crime to be honest????

He was talking about grabbing her P...

If we’re going to fire men for merely talking about hot women and how much they want to fuck them, you’re going to have to fire nearly every man in America you dumb twit.

Donald Trump just lost it during his latest Twitter tirade, this time going after Al Franken over the latest sexual assault scandal, while conveniently keeping quiet about Roy Moore.

Trump attacks 'Al Frankenstein' on Twitter, ignores Roy Moore assault scandal

So his accusers should be making an appearance soon. Tomorrow is Friday:eusa_pray:

Help me out here. I don't know the "rules" you party animals use to judge whether ANY of this behavior is just plain wrong. A lot of us in the "Big Middle" are totally confused by all the hypocrisy.

So tell me -----

Does it count for anything that Moore was a loyal Democrat when he was dating these youngins?

Seriously -- I need to know how to score all this so I know which TWO PARTIES I WANT TO FUCKING shrivel up and die a horrible death.. :badgrin:

Last edited:

If we’re going to fire men for merely talking about hot women and how much they want to fuck them, you’re going to have to fire nearly every man in America you dumb twit.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..

You obviously think his behavior was ok..most men respect women.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

True. Trump cannot comment on that child raping pervert without reminding everything that he bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.

Stop with the child raping bullshit. You really are embarrasing yourself.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..

You obviously think his behavior was ok..most men respect women.

We don't have "laws", Eaglewings..........corporations can only pass acts, statutes, codes and ordinances to go with "public policy". You have yet to understand the nature of the cage even though I have been pounding this fact home for two years now......SMH.

There are times that I wonder why I even bother.........

Donald Trump just lost it during his latest Twitter tirade, this time going after Al Franken over the latest sexual assault scandal, while conveniently keeping quiet about Roy Moore.

Trump attacks 'Al Frankenstein' on Twitter, ignores Roy Moore assault scandal

So his accusers should be making an appearance soon. Tomorrow is Friday:eusa_pray:

Help me out here. I don't know the "rules" you party animals use to judge whether ANY of this behavior is just plain wrong. A lot of us in the "Big Middle" are totally confused by all the hypocrisy.

So tell me -----

Does it count for anything that Moore was a loyal Democrat when he was dating these youngins?

Seriously -- I need to know how to score all this so I know which TWO PARTIES I WANT TO FUCKING shrivel up and die a horrible death.. :badgrin:

Oh my favorite. Red Herring

Forum List

Back