🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

Tell me why Moore is more believe able than everyone else. Women, Mall security, co-workers all lying? Tell me what's the theory. Please try lol

On a scale child fucking is way worse

Whatever degree of the crime(s) committed, ClosedCaption
the correction and restitution for the crime(s)
would also be proportional.

So if we focus on restorative justice, and what it would take respectively to correct the causes of wrongful abusive or illegal actions, and heal the injuries and damages caused, then the consequences would fit the crime, regardless which person committed what level of severity or another.

No matter how many words you use you'll never convince anyone that child fucking is as bad as pretending to grab a grown womans tits. Child Molesters get no pass with me, ever. Nor should they.

Dear ClosedCaption
I thought the difference here
was one was photographic proof
where both parties agreed that the event happened.

Sure nobody contests that abusing children sexually
can be compared with groping an adult.

But the problem people have is whether it is fair
to assume the accusers are telling the truth if
a. there is no photographic or physical evidence
b. the parties disagree and the accused is denying it.

A better question is why do you assume 30 different people are lying compared to 1 person who couldn't deny fucking with children.

I'm so sick of you stupid fucks calling into question everyone EXCEPT the guy who on Hannity admitted to fucking with teens.

What reason do you have to question the credibility of everyone in that fucking town EXCEPT Moore?

You don't have one which makes this whole hypothetical game you'r playing one sided and phony

I'm not ASSUMING either way ClosedCaption
though you might be relieved to know that my bias
tends to lean TOWARD the victims unless they are proven to be false.
It is also possible that there is truth mixed with fiction, that Moore does not remember
some of his actions because to him it was more casual in passing, while traumatic and scarring for the girls, so he may not mean to lie by denying recollection. (I've run into
this myself, with people not remembering the same incidents of the past and even forgetting them, but not meaning to lie or deny such events occurred.)

I do believe there is greater probability that Moore was indirectly asserting pressure
even on the parents when asking the parents' permission to date their daughters,
and so anything that did involve younger women was also influenced by his position of authority, not just his age.

My position is not even represented by any sides I've seen so far.

I believe Moore should have the time, space and freedom to RESOLVE these complaints with each of the complainants
where it doesn't affect his ability to run for, keep and serve in office.

I think it is between Moore and each of these women to RESOLVE it.
so just the fear of accusations being true or false does not decide the election.

Does that make sense?

It should be based on TRUTH not fear, and my standards on truth
are that all sides agree to a solution so there is no conflicting influence
caused by trying to make a problem politically. There should be no political
gain or pressure on either side, but the relationship between all people
should be restored in good faith. That's my belief and it is not represented by anything in the media from either side!

Last edited:
believe Moore should have the time, space and freedom to RESOLVE these complaints with each of the complainants
where it doesn't affect his ability to run for, keep and serve in office.

You'r trying to find all kinds of fake ass ways of allowing a child fucker into the Senate.

First you claim that everyone could be lying but can' explain why.

Then when called on it you retreat back to the "I don't know what to believe" non eesponse.

Then you say even if it is true he shold still be elected to a powerful position after possibly using his power to fuck children

What you'r doing is dangerous. Not only to the Senate but to the attitudes of people who abuse children every fucking day. Right now it's a pervert watching the right defend a 30 year old trying to have sex with an 8th grader and you fucks are too wrapped up in politics to even care.

well that explains it then, no sense going any farther with this conversation.
I can make two pages small font of Obama's proven lies in less than 10 minuets compared to Obama Trump is absolutely honest. We have history to show that your boy was a lying disaster of a leader. It will take years to undo all of Obama's
damage so what you think about Trump is water off a ducks back to me...

well that explains it then, no sense going any farther with this conversation.
I can make two pages small font of Obama's proven lies in less than 10 minuets compared to Obama Trump is absolutely honest. We have history to show that your boy was a lying disaster of a leader. It will take years to undo all of Obama's
damage so what you think about Trump is water off a ducks back to me...

Of course it is right out of the trumpanzees playbook, bbbbuuuuuut Hilary, bbbbuuuuuut Obama! Trump lies to you on the average of 5 times a day and you eat it like your favorite piece of pie! And once again, there you go thinking (just stop doing that by the way, oh wait nevermind you don't) I am a fan in any way shape or form of Obama, news flash, I ain't! But go on now with your dim self!

Forum List

Back