🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

Trump is living rent free in your head lib, you lost the election fair and square, Trump obliterated Hillary and stormed into the White House and kicked out all you libs its still funny. :laugh:
Oh, by the way.

The election was lost for me during the Republican primaries when you pseudocon tards picked a Democratic huckster instead of a real conservative.
so you are in the midst of your:

whining, screaming, gnashing of teeth, breath-holding-till-blue, thrashing, crying, moaning, epileptic seizures of the Trump years.
You willfully stupid fucking assholes killed the conservative movement, and you actually are proud of yourselves.
I proudly killed off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency.
And there's the willfully stupid mindset in all its retarded glory!
so I'm not allowed to judge competition? only you? LOL. dude you have no idea how to exist in public.

Oh, by the way.

The election was lost for me during the Republican primaries when you pseudocon tards picked a Democratic huckster instead of a real conservative.

whining, screaming, gnashing of teeth, breath-holding-till-blue, thrashing, crying, moaning, epileptic seizures of the Trump years.
You willfully stupid fucking assholes killed the conservative movement, and you actually are proud of yourselves.
I proudly killed off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency.
And there's the willfully stupid mindset in all its retarded glory!
so I'm not allowed to judge competition? only you? LOL. dude you have no idea how to exist in public.
Oh, tards are allowed to judge competition. And you can always be counted on to pick the huckster who tells you what you desire to bleev.

How's that "immediately repeal and replace" working out for ya?

How's that "tiny fraction of the cost" health care working out for ya?

Think about that the next time you open your record high insurance bill, tard.

Yes it does and your willingness to tie yourself into knots to deny this fact is quite laughable.

You Russian trolls will say anything to defend your Manchurian Candidate and keep your divisive nonsense going.

One of the Trump’s accusers has filed a defamation law suit against Donald Trump so this is not going away.

Trump is living rent free in your head lib, you lost the election fair and square, Trump obliterated Hillary and stormed into the White House and kicked out all you libs its still funny. :laugh:
Oh, by the way.

I proudly knocked off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency. I give two shits who they were as far as conservatist.

Trump doesn’t live inside my head. I’m not an American. He’s not running my government. Well he’s not actually running the American government either but only because he’s an incompetant and isn’t doing the job.

So you admit that Russian propaganda won the Presidency. Better late than never. Just be aware, that anyone making more than 10,000 posts per year, and openly supporting Russia and election interference is outing themselves as a Russian troll.

Oh, by the way.

I proudly knocked off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency. I give two shits who they were as far as conservatist.

Trump doesn’t live inside my head. I’m not an American. He’s not running my government. Well he’s not actually running the American government either but only because he’s an incompetant and isn’t doing the job.

So you admit that Russian propaganda won the Presidency. Better late than never. Just be aware, that anyone making more than 10,000 posts per year, and openly supporting Russia and election interference is outing themselves as a Russian troll.
where did I do that?
200w.webp
come on now let's do a dance cause that makes about as much sense as your post.

LOL, Trump had no problem wading into the Alabama race when it was Strange vs. Moore, but NOW, as the Moore scandal has erupted,

Trump's position is to clam up, and claim he wants to let the people of Alabama decide.

And trump is supposed to be the 'leader' of this country, and, as you said of our other political leaders, trump, too, is supposed to have the peoples' best interests at heart. Plus, all the other actors, producers, and political hacks are now having to face up to their sleazy, sick, behavior, and, at least, apologize for it. And, given trump's position, he should be held to a much higher standard.
Pictures or it never happened.
That's ridiculous. Not many perverts photograph their Posse Grabbing.

Ask trump, he's an expert. An expert Posse Grabber and and expert pervert.

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

5a0f1fb915000046008589f1.jpeg

The women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual assault are patiently awaiting his undoing.

Three of the 16 women who have accused Trump of some form of sexual assault spoke to People on Thursday. The women discussed what it’s been like for them as more and more men in power are being publicly condemned for accusations of sexual misconduct in the wake of the #MeToo movement.

GREAT VIDEO: TRUMP ACCUSERS ARE STILL WAITING
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...06be4b0dd63b1a9e27e?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
The above video covers all of Trump's accusers to date. They are still waiting for justice.

"Where did your hands go when you sexually assaulted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 women? You are a sexual predator and belong in prison - not in the White House." - Franken to Trump

When you have a face like Al Franken you have to be a Grope a Dope! I will never forget how that vile piece of garbage attacked POTUS Trump over a illegal recording but they have pictures of him sexually assaulting women. Resign now Frankenstein

Can the left stop talking about President Trump like he is Harvey Weinstein? We already had a President that raped women, groped women, & sexually assaulted women; his name was Bill Clinton but liberals never want to talk about that. They would rather shame the victims.

If Franken survives this, it’ll be because of his left hand in that photo. He’s not making full contact. He’s making a disgusting groping “joke,” but holding back just a little. Hence Trump asking us to assume he went further than this.

He's 100% right. It's a pleasure to watch as the lefitsts here explode with butthurt.

People want honesty and they can see plain as day that the left has the greatest hold on dishonesty....Trump may offend you but the people see him as honest. They see a man that will call it as he sees it and it's long over due.

Really, you see Trump as honest, really?

Like a lot of other Americans, I voted for the lesser of the two evils.

I agree that Candidate Trump used crude language and unnecessarily hurt people's feelings.
I agree that Candidate Clinton shamelessly pandered to various groups.

I wish that the President had NOT said that about Senator Franken.

I wish that the President would refrain from sarcastic comments in his tweets.

I wish that the President would work harder to make friends of reasonable Democrats. One way to do that is to avoid rubbing the Democrats' embarrassments in their faces.

On a scale child fucking is way worse

Whatever degree of the crime(s) committed, ClosedCaption
the correction and restitution for the crime(s)
would also be proportional.

So if we focus on restorative justice, and what it would take respectively to correct the causes of wrongful abusive or illegal actions, and heal the injuries and damages caused, then the consequences would fit the crime, regardless which person committed what level of severity or another.

No matter how many words you use you'll never convince anyone that child fucking is as bad as pretending to grab a grown womans tits. Child Molesters get no pass with me, ever. Nor should they.

Dear ClosedCaption
I thought the difference here
was one was photographic proof
where both parties agreed that the event happened.

Sure nobody contests that abusing children sexually
can be compared with groping an adult.

But the problem people have is whether it is fair
to assume the accusers are telling the truth if
a. there is no photographic or physical evidence
b. the parties disagree and the accused is denying it.

People want honesty and they can see plain as day that the left has the greatest hold on dishonesty....Trump may offend you but the people see him as honest. They see a man that will call it as he sees it and it's long over due.

Aldo Raine I'd say that even when he is lying
he is blatant about it. He does not hide what he believes,
and expresses it openly, for good or bad, both when he
is calling things out transparently and when he is making up
completely crap like he did with Cruz' family that was grounds for legal action.

Trump criticizing Al Franken

10pjtj.jpg
Nope it's just a distraction and deflection.
rightwinger
It's more two pots that are safely off the stove
getting all the attention over nothing in comparison
with other pots on the verge of boiling over or blowing up
but nobody is looking at or talking about those!!!

Aldo Raine I'd say that even when he is lying
he is blatant about it. He does not hide what he believes,
and expresses it openly, for good or bad, both when he
is calling things out transparently and when he is making up
completely crap like he did with Cruz' family that was grounds for legal action.

So he is a blatant liar, got it!

On a scale child fucking is way worse

Whatever degree of the crime(s) committed, ClosedCaption
the correction and restitution for the crime(s)
would also be proportional.

So if we focus on restorative justice, and what it would take respectively to correct the causes of wrongful abusive or illegal actions, and heal the injuries and damages caused, then the consequences would fit the crime, regardless which person committed what level of severity or another.

No matter how many words you use you'll never convince anyone that child fucking is as bad as pretending to grab a grown womans tits. Child Molesters get no pass with me, ever. Nor should they.

Dear ClosedCaption
I thought the difference here
was one was photographic proof
where both parties agreed that the event happened.

Sure nobody contests that abusing children sexually
can be compared with groping an adult.

But the problem people have is whether it is fair
to assume the accusers are telling the truth if
a. there is no photographic or physical evidence
b. the parties disagree and the accused is denying it.

A better question is why do you assume 30 different people are lying compared to 1 person who couldn't deny fucking with children.

I'm so sick of you stupid fucks calling into question everyone EXCEPT the guy who on Hannity admitted to fucking with teens.

What reason do you have to question the credibility of everyone in that fucking town EXCEPT Moore?

You don't have one which makes this whole hypothetical game you'r playing one sided and phony

Forum List

Back