🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

The Franken photo was taken in 2005.

The same time Democrat Donald Trump was bragging about molesting women.

Trumpenstein is opening a can of worms if he demands a Senate investigation of Franken while he expects a free pass

The senate should not investigate Franken's proven sexual assault? The battle for women votes has begun and Dem's have screwed themselves pretty badly. I can't wait for the GOP attack ads Dem's are in for a bitch slapping.

I welcome a Senate investigation of Al Franken
Then they would have no excuse not to investigate the more severe charges against our President

Good luck with that :laugh:

Trumpenstein is opening a can of worms if he demands a Senate investigation of Franken while he expects a free pass

The senate should not investigate Franken's proven sexual assault? The battle for women votes has begun and Dem's have screwed themselves pretty badly. I can't wait for the GOP attack ads Dem's are in for a bitch slapping.

Then they would have no excuse not to investigate the more severe charges against our President

Trump will be gone in 2021, the Democrats will have the House and the Senate, and a future 2 term president.

That is how they win this.

"I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed. No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that." - THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
I'm sorry what is wrong with that? beautiful women are beautiful women. he gets to see them in their glory since he is the one running it is what? I'm sure there are male helpers there. you don't think so? now if he were taking photos and selling them or handing them out, then you got a point. the male photographers who take photo's for magazines get the similar looks. are they not allowed to discuss it? wow.

No, he is NOT allowed into the dressing rooms. Period. There are no men in that room.
he doesn't go in them. I ask you to point at where he said he went in them from that quote. he said backstage.

Do you know what backstage is? or what a dressing room is? you think they close the doors? are you really that naive?

I worked in the entertainment industry for 15 years. I’ve been “backstage” at more events than I can count. There are dressing rooms. Unless you’re at a burlesque house or a strip club, women are not naked in the backstage area. They change in dressing rooms with the doors closed.

Trump said “I’m allowed go in”. Yes they close the doors. So you’re full of shit if you think that parents of underaged girls would allow them to participate in a pageant where they were routinely naked in the presence of men.

Trump will be gone in 2021, the Democrats will have the House and the Senate, and a future 2 term president.

That is how they win this.

I just hope the Democrats don't screw it up

They have never had an easier candidate to run against than Donald Trump...and look what happened

I have no faith in the American electorate

Are you admitting that Senate Republicans are not fair in their investigations?

Back when Trump was grabbing pussies and barging into underaged girls dressing rooms, he was a Democrat.

All Franken has to do is change the letter after his name to an R, and all the pseudocons here will reply to that photo with, "Franken is innocent! Are you going to believe your lying eyes or us?"

Back when Trump was grabbing pussies and barging into underaged girls dressing rooms, he was a Democrat.

All Franken has to do is change the letter after his name to an R, and all the pseudocons here will reply to that photo with, "Franken is innocent! Are you going to believe your lying eyes or us?"
nothing in that that says he went in any dressing room. you sir continue your lies and your hate. but hey you are who you are we know.

They are just as fair and balanced as Dem investigations.

You mean like the investigation of 9/11 ?
Which Dem investigation are you talking about?

nothing in that that says he went in any dressing room. you sir continue your lies and your hate. but hey you are who you are we know.

Yes it does and your willingness to tie yourself into knots to deny this fact is quite laughable.

You Russian trolls will say anything to defend your Manchurian Candidate and keep your divisive nonsense going.

One of the Trump’s accusers has filed a defamation law suit against Donald Trump so this is not going away.

Yes it does and your willingness to tie yourself into knots to deny this fact is quite laughable.

You Russian trolls will say anything to defend your Manchurian Candidate and keep your divisive nonsense going.

One of the Trump’s accusers has filed a defamation law suit against Donald Trump so this is not going away.
well again, where is it in there? I don't see it. If your claim is true about being backstage, not all dressing room doors are closed. they just aren't and women do walk around backstage half naked from racks to rooms. so again, he doesn't have to go to dressing rooms. it's all back stage open air. wow. but your argument is valid anyway. he never said it.

You mean like the investigation of 9/11 ?
Which Dem investigation are you talking about?

Dem's are finally getting a taste of their own medicine, deal with it.

what has defamation have to do with beauty pageants?

Trump is living rent free in your head lib, you lost the election fair and square, Trump obliterated Hillary and stormed into the White House and kicked out all you libs its still funny. :laugh:

Trump is living rent free in your head lib, you lost the election fair and square, Trump obliterated Hillary and stormed into the White House and kicked out all you libs its still funny. :laugh:
Nothing compares to the whining, screaming, gnashing of teeth, breath-holding-till-blue, thrashing, crying, moaning, epileptic seizures of the Obama years.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Oh, by the way.

The election was lost for me during the Republican primaries when you pseudocon tards picked a Democratic huckster instead of a real conservative.

Long before November.

If you go back and look at my posts from that point on, you can see I said Trump and Clinton were two sides of the same coin.

And I've been proven correct. Things are no different now than if Hillary had won.

ObamaCare lives. Health insurance rates are hitting record highs. The US and our President are hated around the world.

Oh, by the way.

The election was lost for me during the Republican primaries when you pseudocon tards picked a Democratic huckster instead of a real conservative.
so you are in the midst of your:

whining, screaming, gnashing of teeth, breath-holding-till-blue, thrashing, crying, moaning, epileptic seizures of the Trump years.

Oh, by the way.

whining, screaming, gnashing of teeth, breath-holding-till-blue, thrashing, crying, moaning, epileptic seizures of the Trump years.
You willfully stupid fucking assholes killed the conservative movement, and you actually are proud of yourselves.

Oh, by the way.

You willfully stupid fucking assholes killed the conservative movement, and you actually are proud of yourselves.
I proudly knocked off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency. I give two shits who they were as far as conservatist.

Last edited:

Oh, by the way.

I proudly killed off whack job senators not worthy of a presidency.
And there's the willfully stupid mindset in all its retarded glory!

Forum List

Back