🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

Trump added: "Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?."

Trump is a REAL comedian, unlike Franken!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

You know Donnie....

Sexual harassment is a serious issue. You, as a President, need to be taken seriously on a pertinent national issue.

When you start your post with "Al Frankenstein" you forfeit all credibility

Here's your idea of someone to be taken seriously:

iu

Trump added: "Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?."

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
I thought the pic was funny and part of a skit mocking the way men's minds work when boobies are involved... I did not know at first, she was not part of it.... :(

The pic is crude and inappropriate but it is obvious Franken is mugging for the camera and is not actually grabbing her breasts

The kissing reminds me of what Trump bragged about....I just start kissing them, Just kiss, I don't even wait and when you are a star, they just let you do it

Yes, even in the"worst" photo, Franken seems to mugging more than touching. Still gross.

It's all good fun, until a boob gets involved.

Speaking of fun, imagine if Franken were a Republican - how dramatically different the posting on this would be.

So, on the news this morning it showed Roger Stones tweet, BEFORE the Franken incident coming out, that Stone mentioned Al Franken was next.....

HOW did Roger Stone know this lady was coming out, before she came out?

It must have been the Russians who told him!

The indiividual involved is on camera, and stated she doesn't want Franken to lose his seat. McConnell jumped to start an ethics investigation, and unlike many recent matters, Franken agreed before Mitch squeaked.

The Comrade wins the Hypocrite of the Year award. He is an admitted pervert and pussy groper.

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
I thought the pic was funny and part of a skit mocking the way men's minds work when boobies are involved... I did not know at first, she was not part of it.... :(

The pic is crude and inappropriate but it is obvious Franken is mugging for the camera and is not actually grabbing her breasts

The kissing reminds me of what Trump bragged about....I just start kissing them, Just kiss, I don't even wait and when you are a star, they just let you do it

Yes, even in the"worst" photo, Franken seems to mugging more than touching. Still gross.

It's all good fun, until a boob gets involved.

Franken was the boob.

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

And cheated on his wife..humiliated her in public.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

If we’re going to fire men for merely talking about hot women and how much they want to fuck them, you’re going to have to fire nearly every man in America you dumb twit.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..

You obviously think his behavior was ok..most men respect women.

Starting with Frankenstein. Let the Salem witch hunt begin.

Ironically, that Trump is making a fool of himself in this is helping the Democrats.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

If we’re going to fire men for merely talking about hot women and how much they want to fuck them, you’re going to have to fire nearly every man in America you dumb twit.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..

Yes, the 16 women who complained about Trump sexually assaulting them are coming back to put him on the hot seat about it again.

Dumb Donald should not be so cavalier with his tweets.

Speaking of fun, imagine if Franken were a Republican - how dramatically different the posting on this would be.

I supported and support President George HW Bush when the allegations are made, and still do. I have seen no credible "sex scandal" involving George W. Bush either. And Franken called for an ethics investigation, and there will be one.

Yes, the 16 women who complained about Trump sexually assaulting them are coming back to put him on the hot seat about it again.

Our President is in no position to stand on the moral soapbox and preach about the proper treatment of women

Trumpenstein?

Men who disrespect women need to be held accountable, and visa versa
Including Trump

And it continues where Trump puts himself in the hot seat...

Men who disrespect women need to be held accountable, and visa versa
Including Trump

When has he disrespected women?

On a scale child fucking is way worse

Whatever degree of the crime(s) committed, ClosedCaption
the correction and restitution for the crime(s)
would also be proportional.

So if we focus on restorative justice, and what it would take respectively to correct the causes of wrongful abusive or illegal actions, and heal the injuries and damages caused, then the consequences would fit the crime, regardless which person committed what level of severity or another.

No matter how many words you use you'll never convince anyone that child fucking is as bad as pretending to grab a grown womans tits. Child Molesters get no pass with me, ever. Nor should they.

Forum List

Back