🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..
You're exactly right.

And that's why the accusations, by SIXTEEN women, that trump engaged in sleazy, filthy, sexual harassment have to be thoroughly investigated — and NOT by anyone trump can bully or fire. It's hard to believe that SIXTEEN women would lie about being sexually harassed by trump. Especially when they know how trump attacks anyone who simply dares to question him about anything, much less accuse him of being a filthy, smelly, slimy, sexual predator and deviant.

And trump is supposed to be the 'leader' of this country, and, as you said of our other political leaders, trump, too, is supposed to have the peoples' best interests at heart. Plus, all the other actors, producers, and political hacks are now having to face up to their sleazy, sick, behavior, and, at least, apologize for it. And, given trump's position, he should be held to a much higher standard.
There's no legal justification for any such investigation. If the women who accuse Trump want to file a complaint against him, they are free to do so. The fact that none of them have should make you reconsider just how much merit these accusations have. Paula Jones actually filed a complaint, and your kind treated her like shit. Now you're all waxing santimonious about the women who accuse Trump?

Trump added: "Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?."

Trump is a REAL comedian, unlike Franken!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
given what trump has said, he's the last one who should be weighing in. well, next to last. the last one is bill and he's coming along soon i'm sure.

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

And cheated on his wife..humiliated her in public.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.
If they let you, it isn't assault, you fucking dumbass. It's hilarious watching morons who obviously don't understand the law pontificate about how it applies to Trump.

The courts will say different... Like for instance someone who is drunk or manipulated in some way.. Plus his first wife wrote a book about him raping her..She has said differently just before his election..

Trump added: "Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?."

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
Franken should show trump what a real man does when he realizes he was in the wrong over sexual harassment of women....and resign.

Any bets that trump takes the lesson?

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..
You're exactly right.

And that's why the accusations, by SIXTEEN women, that trump engaged in sleazy, filthy, sexual harassment have to be thoroughly investigated — and NOT by anyone trump can bully or fire. It's hard to believe that SIXTEEN women would lie about being sexually harassed by trump. Especially when they know how trump attacks anyone who simply dares to question him about anything, much less accuse him of being a filthy, smelly, slimy, sexual predator and deviant.

And trump is supposed to be the 'leader' of this country, and, as you said of our other political leaders, trump, too, is supposed to have the peoples' best interests at heart. Plus, all the other actors, producers, and political hacks are now having to face up to their sleazy, sick, behavior, and, at least, apologize for it. And, given trump's position, he should be held to a much higher standard.
Pictures or it never happened.

The courts will argue that comment. Especially for an investigation Mudwhistle.

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

How did Trump "humiliate" his wife in public?

Trump affair on his first wife ..

After The Gold Rush

He had an affair? Wow, that is so unusual. Did you ever accuse Slick Willy of "humiliating" his wife?

I didn't think so!

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

Slander of women????
Are you fucking retarded?

When did it become a crime to be honest????

He was talking about grabbing her P...

Whose pussy?

I was making comments about the women he was going to meet after getting off the bus...Have you ever even took the time to watch the tape..
He is a pig.

Why are you defending his behavior?

He had an affair? Wow, that is so unusual. Did you ever accuse Slick Willy of "humiliating" his wife?

I didn't think so!

:eek-52::disbelief: Did you just say that....?

Not only are

You are defending horrible behavior , you are bringing it all back on Clinton. Hell yes I think Clinton is a dog for what he did to his wife.

How many threads did we see during the campaign of you righties attacking Bill for that behavior ?

I didn't think so!

:eek-52::disbelief: Did you just say that....?

Not only are

You are defending horrible behavior , you are bringing it all back on Clinton. Hell yes I think Clinton is a dog for what he did to his wife.

How many threads did we see during the campaign of you righties attacking Bill for that behavior ?

I'm not the kind of Dim Puritan who believes that having an affair is sufficient grounds to impeach a president or a Congressman. Apparently that's now a Democrat thing, even though the had the opposite attitude when Slick Will was in office.

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

You know Donnie....

Sexual harassment is a serious issue. You, as a President, need to be taken seriously on a pertinent national issue.

When you start your post with "Al Frankenstein" you forfeit all credibility

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
I thought the pic was funny and part of a skit mocking the way men's minds work when boobies are involved... I did not know at first, she was not part of it.... :(

So, on the news this morning it showed Roger Stones tweet, BEFORE the Franken incident coming out, that Stone mentioned Al Franken was next.....

HOW did Roger Stone know this lady was coming out, before she came out?

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg
I thought the pic was funny and part of a skit mocking the way men's minds work when boobies are involved... I did not know at first, she was not part of it.... :(

The pic is crude and inappropriate but it is obvious Franken is mugging for the camera and is not actually grabbing her breasts

The kissing reminds me of what Trump bragged about....I just start kissing them, Just kiss, I don't even wait and when you are a star, they just let you do it

Last edited:

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

You know Donnie....

Sexual harassment is a serious issue. You, as a President, need to be taken seriously on a pertinent national issue.

When you start your post with "Al Frankenstein" you forfeit all credibility

Agreed. Just an easy "I'll minimize by insult" for Trump.

So, on the news this morning it showed Roger Stones tweet, BEFORE the Franken incident coming out, that Stone mentioned Al Franken was next.....

HOW did Roger Stone know this lady was coming out, before she came out?
Interesting.

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

The pic is crude and inappropriate but it is obvious Franken is mugging for the camera and is not actually grabbing her breasts

The kissing reminds me of what Trump bragged about....I just start kissing them, Just kiss, I don't even wait and when you are a star, they just let you do it

Yes, even in the"worst" photo, Franken seems to mugging more than touching. Still gross.

Forum List

Back