🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets: "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words"

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump responded to sexual misconduct allegations against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) on Thursday, referring to a photo that surfaced from 2006 in which Franken smiles for the camera as he appears to grope a sleeping news anchor’s breasts.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....
But as of Thursday, he has yet to comment on the mounting misconduct accusations against Alabama Senate GOP nominee Roy Moore, a week after The Washington Post reported the first allegations involving Moore, then in his 30s, targeting girls as young as 14.

According to polling from HuffPost/YouGov conducted last month, 84 percent of Trump voters believe the allegations against Bill Clinton, and 74 percent believe those against Weinstein. Yet only 18 percent think those against O’Reilly are credible. Only 6 percent believe them about Trump.

Donald Trump Denounces Al Franken But Remains Silent On Roy Moore | HuffPost

Gee, I wonder why the double standard?
Why in the fuck would Trump have to comment on Judge Moore? He didn't back him in the primary.
All you fuckers will do then is accuse him of being Judge Moore or some silly shit.
True. Trump cannot comment on that child raping pervert without reminding everything that he bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.

Stop with the child raping bullshit. You really are embarrasing yourself.

On a scale child fucking is way worse

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump responded to sexual misconduct allegations against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) on Thursday, referring to a photo that surfaced from 2006 in which Franken smiles for the camera as he appears to grope a sleeping news anchor’s breasts.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....
But as of Thursday, he has yet to comment on the mounting misconduct accusations against Alabama Senate GOP nominee Roy Moore, a week after The Washington Post reported the first allegations involving Moore, then in his 30s, targeting girls as young as 14.

According to polling from HuffPost/YouGov conducted last month, 84 percent of Trump voters believe the allegations against Bill Clinton, and 74 percent believe those against Weinstein. Yet only 18 percent think those against O’Reilly are credible. Only 6 percent believe them about Trump.

Dear Lakhota The double standard is doubled.
The liberals opposed to Trump and in support of Bill and Hillary Clinton also don't believe claims against the Clintons but more readily believe those against Trump, Moore, etc.

Where you will see a HUGE difference:
Fellow Republicans HAVE come out against Moore as they did against other Republicans who were called to "step down."

Lakhota:
How many such Democrat figures can you recall the DEMOCRATS demanding to step down?

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

Well TheOldSchool
At least Trump acknowledged and APOLOGIZED for his obscene remarks. So if he's speaking out about these other cases, maybe those men should follow the same example, and own up and commit to correcting themselves and becoming better people as Trump said it when he got confronted.

Trump added: "Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?."

Trump is a REAL comedian, unlike Franken!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

And of course--Trump never did anything--:badgrin:

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship.

Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything.

“We need to go to the managing editor,” she said, “And we should kill this story, it’s a lie. Tell me what you want to do.” I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again.
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story

screenshot-256.jpg

People Magazine journalist Natasha Stoynoff

And there's more, many more.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

What's funnier than all get out is McCain, McConnell, Gardner and others claiming Judge Moore isn't fit to serve. But this guy is.

AlFranken-680x350.png

On a scale child fucking is way worse

Whatever degree of the crime(s) committed, ClosedCaption
the correction and restitution for the crime(s)
would also be proportional.

So if we focus on restorative justice, and what it would take respectively to correct the causes of wrongful abusive or illegal actions, and heal the injuries and damages caused, then the consequences would fit the crime, regardless which person committed what level of severity or another.

As an accused rapist and sexual harasser himself, Trump really has no grounds to speak about any of this.

And cheated on his wife..humiliated her in public.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

Slander of women????
Are you fucking retarded?

When did it become a crime to be honest????

He was talking about grabbing her P...

He was talking about women that wanted him to grab them, just because he was rich and famous.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..
You're exactly right.

And that's why the accusations, by SIXTEEN women, that trump engaged in sleazy, filthy, sexual harassment have to be thoroughly investigated — and NOT by anyone trump can bully or fire. It's hard to believe that SIXTEEN women would lie about being sexually harassed by trump. Especially when they know how trump attacks anyone who simply dares to question him about anything, much less accuse him of being a filthy, smelly, slimy, sexual predator and deviant.

And trump is supposed to be the 'leader' of this country, and, as you said of our other political leaders, trump, too, is supposed to have the peoples' best interests at heart. Plus, all the other actors, producers, and political hacks are now having to face up to their sleazy, sick, behavior, and, at least, apologize for it. And, given trump's position, he should be held to a much higher standard.

And I can almost bet many in congress are going down for that exact behavior... These are our leaders who write the laws of Americans .. Who are suppose to have the peoples best interest..
You're exactly right.

And that's why the accusations, by SIXTEEN women, that trump engaged in sleazy, filthy, sexual harassment have to be thoroughly investigated — and NOT by anyone trump can bully or fire. It's hard to believe that SIXTEEN women would lie about being sexually harassed by trump. Especially when they know how trump attacks anyone who simply dares to question him about anything, much less accuse him of being a filthy, smelly, slimy, sexual predator and deviant.

And trump is supposed to be the 'leader' of this country, and, as you said of our other political leaders, trump, too, is supposed to have the peoples' best interests at heart. Plus, all the other actors, producers, and political hacks are now having to face up to their sleazy, sick, behavior, and, at least, apologize for it. And, given trump's position, he should be held to a much higher standard.
Pictures or it never happened.

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

Well, let's give Trump some credit:

It takes one helluva lot of nerve for him to pipe up on this one.

And bragged that women let him assault them whenever he wanted because he was rich and famous.
If they let you, it isn't assault, you fucking dumbass. It's hilarious watching morons who obviously don't understand the law pontificate about how it applies to Trump.

Why aren't the Al Franken attackers talking about Trumps slander of Women caught on tape..? He should resign..

What "slander" of women? Do you even know what the word means?

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Why in the fuck would Trump have to comment on Judge Moore? He didn't back him in the primary.
All you fuckers will do then is accuse him of being Judge Moore or some silly shit.
True. Trump cannot comment on that child raping pervert without reminding everything that he bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.

Stop with the child raping bullshit. You really are embarrasing yourself.

That's never been a deterent for him in the past.

Slander of women????
Are you fucking retarded?

When did it become a crime to be honest????

He was talking about grabbing her P...

Whose pussy?

Donald Trump’s tweets are exhausting and many people, particularly Republican members of Congress, prefer to ignore them.

But a series of tweets by Trump on Thursday night about allegations of sexual harassment and assault against Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) cannot be ignored.

Franken has been accused of a very serious episode of sexual harassment and misconduct by radio commentator and former model Leeann Tweeden. Today, a short time after the news broke, Franken apologized for his behavior and said he supported an ethics investigation into the incident.

At least 14 women, on the other hand, have accused Trump of sexual assault.

[link:14 reasons why Trump’s tweets on Al Franken cannot be ignored|

Forum List

Back