🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Uniting Nation

Lets liken the US Nuclear Weapons to a Gun ...let us say that the gun can be controlled by either June Cleaver [ Hillary Clinton ] or by Eddie Haskell [ Donald Trump] ...who would you like to see holding that gun...staid boring sensible June Cleaver ...or sneering , sophomoric , two faced , juvenile delinquent Eddie Haskell ...'Nuff said...
june_cleaver_tn.jpg
Candidate Cleaver ..
hillary2008a.gif
74973b5a362ec64f87f58eebf73fef7f0175c3ec634d6ff69c53f691f4c5f830.jpg
"Sumbitch" Candidate Haskell ...
b27f5c51-20f4-4e4a-b35e-c07df24986d7

This is the difference between Trump DOING BUSINESS with Saudi and Hillary spreading her political legs for them. Thanks for the photo!

I’m sure Drumpf will be very hard on the Saudis..his business partner. lol.

Smell what you’re shoveling sometime.

Not to mention the conflicts that might arise from Trump owing the Deutsche Bank , the Germans, Hundreds of millions of dollars ...wonder how his personal debt will drive public Government policy ...

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

I wouldn’t call Trump a political Whore. More or less he’s a business whore; he’ll sleep with anyone.

Trump is a business man and will agree to WORK with almost anyone as long as it is good for business. Hillary will spread her political legs for any terrorist-supporting nation handing her cash.

:party:
Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

I wouldn’t call Trump a political Whore. More or less he’s a business whore; he’ll sleep with anyone.

Trump is a business man and will agree to WORK with almost anyone as long as it is good for business. Hillary will spread her political legs for any terrorist-supporting nation handing her cash.
Yeah Donald looks like a reasonable and principled business man.

Hillary Clinton was on point...she is using the old Rove playbook of "come at your opponent's strength"...Donald Trump "strength" is that he is a "businessman not a politician"...she is trying to bake in the meme that he is a failed businessman ...and it is true ...Trump has not been innovative , creative or ground breaking in any sense...he seems to have lived off chicanery [involved in 3,500 law suits and Four Business Bankruptcies]...his use of his Brand in various economic sectors have failed ... Trump Vodka , Airlines , Steak etc ...Fail

I wish I could fail as much as he did. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sadly, the bread basket. To Saudi Arabia. They are growing feed for their animals, instead of us growing feed for ours. They have no water there, but they have extra deep wells here in the drought stricken south west to suit their needs. China is sucking our gas and oil out of the ground as we speak, Nestles is sucking fresh water from our Great Lakes for pennies on the dollar and Russia gets our uranium. It is the Global Initiative that the stupids will seat in the White House next.
Funny you mention Saudi. Hillary just took $25 Million from the nation that supports terrorism, is named in the 9/11 Report, who just threatened this country if Obama was to release what is in that report. So a nation that may have had a hand in assisting the terrorists who committed the most horrific attack on the US - 9/11/01 - is funding Hillary's Presidency. And Liberals are ok with that.

I guess they would be. Obama has armed them, and he and Hillary dragged us into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and Al Qaeida to help Al Qaeida win it's own nation and secure a safe haven, and Liberals never blinked an eye there.

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

That so funny. Ain't dat right Buckwheat???

obama-holds-boston-marathon-bomber-meeting-with-saudi-prince-saud-al-faisal.jpg

Pretty much everybody hates him at this point. And those that are voting for him hate the fact they have nobody else to vote for.

Hillary is Cruising!

That must have been pretty hard for you to admit given that you're not a Democrat and all ...

Pretty much everybody hates him at this point. And those that are voting for him hate the fact they have nobody else to vote for.

Hillary is Cruising!

How liberal of you: I am a liberal, and what I love, everybody else loves. What I hate, everybody else hates. That's because I'm a liberal, and everybody in America thinks like me!!!!

Hillary is Cruising!

A few months ago they had 17 or 18 candidates to vote for and they went for Trump. He also gets the biggest crowds at his rallies.

Hillary is Cruising!

How liberal of you: I am a liberal, and what I love, everybody else loves. What I hate, everybody else hates. That's because I'm a liberal, and everybody in America thinks like me!!!!

Actually, you're just like that which you decry, you all sound alike to me, can't resolve anything in this dysfunctional society.

Gotta wonder if that wasn't his plan all along.

The whole time from the moment Trump got in he has said things that a sane person would never say if they were trying to win an election.

It's a mystery as to WHY Trump does that.

Equally it's a mystery as to WHY poor hapless souls who cannot figure out who is playing them hurl themselves at him in hapless hopeless admiration, as if someone is coming to save them so they won't have to wake up and save themselves.

Man are they gonna be pissed when George Soros breaks the news about Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky and the bus.......

But they'll step.
And they'll fetch.
'Cause dats wot deys do.

Gotta wonder if that wasn't his plan all along.

The whole time from the moment Trump got in he has said things that a sane person would never say if they were trying to win an election.

It's a mystery as to WHY Trump does that.

Equally it's a mystery as to WHY poor hapless souls who cannot figure out who is playing them hurl themselves at him in hapless hopeless admiration, as if someone is coming to save them so they won't have to wake up and save themselves.

I like what Trump is selling. I don't like what hillary is selling. Maybe Trump is sincere, maybe not. We'll see.

Forum List

Back