🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Uniting Nation

Sadly, the bread basket. To Saudi Arabia. They are growing feed for their animals, instead of us growing feed for ours. They have no water there, but they have extra deep wells here in the drought stricken south west to suit their needs. China is sucking our gas and oil out of the ground as we speak, Nestles is sucking fresh water from our Great Lakes for pennies on the dollar and Russia gets our uranium. It is the Global Initiative that the stupids will seat in the White House next.
Funny you mention Saudi. Hillary just took $25 Million from the nation that supports terrorism, is named in the 9/11 Report, who just threatened this country if Obama was to release what is in that report. So a nation that may have had a hand in assisting the terrorists who committed the most horrific attack on the US - 9/11/01 - is funding Hillary's Presidency. And Liberals are ok with that.

I guess they would be. Obama has armed them, and he and Hillary dragged us into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and Al Qaeida to help Al Qaeida win it's own nation and secure a safe haven, and Liberals never blinked an eye there.

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Hillary will be the final nail in America's coffin. UN control, here we come! And if we are stupid to elect yet another UN representative to the White House, then we deserve everything we get, including 10 million muslims in the next ten years.
If the STATE DEPARTMENT 'lost $ 6 BILLION with Hillary in Charge, you can just imagine what AMERICA is going to lose with her in charge. She will have a license to 'rape, pillage, and plunder' as much as she can get.

She reportedly tried to sell several of the Aleutian Islands - and their mineral rights - to the Russians as Sect of State...but was stopped from doing so. I wonder how much of America she is willing to 'sell' for a personal profit as President.

Sadly, America's bread basket. To Saudi Arabia. 14,000 acres so far. They are growing feed for their animals, instead of us growing feed for ours. They have no water there, but they have extra deep wells here in the drought stricken south west to suit their needs. China is sucking our gas and oil out of the ground as we speak, Nestles is sucking fresh water from our Great Lakes for pennies on the dollar and Russia gets our uranium. It is the Global Initiative that the ignorant and blind will seat in the White House next.

Yep. The nation known as the United States is being sold away to foreign powers are we're being slowly bled out. We are losing jobs...while importing workers.

BUT HEY.....FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT BRO!!! LET'S MAKE HISTORY!

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

I’m sure Drumpf will be very hard on the Saudis..his business partner. lol.

Again, this is the difference between being BUSINESS PARTNERS and Saudi's BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR POLITICAL WHORE.

So are you going to answer my question about your support for Hillary?

Colorado GOP for Ted Cruz now if Republican Party take on Kasich and Trump will go with California GOP there he won before he get nomination or.

Pretty much everybody hates him at this point. And those that are voting for him hate the fact they have nobody else to vote for.

Hillary is Cruising!

Hillary has led in 16 consecutive polls up to today (realclear). Obama never had a streak that long in all of 2012.

I only mention that because the Trumpbots don't post the polls anymore...

...for some reason...

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

I’m sure Drumpf will be very hard on the Saudis..his business partner. lol.

Again, this is the difference between being BUSINESS PARTNERS and Saudi's BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR POLITICAL WHORE.

So are you going to answer my question about your support for Hillary?

I wouldn’t call Trump a political Whore. More or less he’s a business whore; he’ll sleep with anyone.

Pretty much everybody hates him at this point. And those that are voting for him hate the fact they have nobody else to vote for.

Hillary is Cruising!

Trump Is just a Hillary plant

And yes, everyone hates Hillary as well.

Forum List

Back