"Trump University" a scam? Top story on Washington Post

Hhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

The "honest" label attached to Donald Trump took
a hit as the Washington Post breaks the story of Donald Trump's "Trump University", a failed university that is being currently sued for false advertisement by the State attorney general. Students apparently didn't learn shit despite their high tuition money.
This is just another one of Trumps money making scams. When dealing with Trump, buyer beware should be taken to heart. His investors, creditors, and customers thought they could trust him. Big Mistake.
Yeah cause all those democrat investments have been such winners. How many green companies did the democrats invest in just to see them all go bankrupt or leave to china?

Stupid ass liberals think this is gonna have any more affect on Trump than anything else they've thrown at him. Let 'em keep recycling the same old shit, thinking "it'll stick this time". The result will be the same, his numbers will keep going up.

Hhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

a hit as the Washington Post breaks the story of Donald Trump's "Trump University", a failed university that is being currently sued for false advertisement by the State attorney general. Students apparently didn't learn shit despite their high tuition money.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Anyone digging into Trump's past is going to find TONS AND TONS of shit and on-going class action law-suits.

Look what Trump put this poor old widow woman through:
Donald Trump's Eminent Domain Love Nearly Cost a Widow Her House

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

Trump supporters unite

This is just another one of Trumps money making scams. When dealing with Trump, buyer beware should be taken to heart. His investors, creditors, and customers thought they could trust him. Big Mistake.
Yeah cause all those democrat investments have been such winners. How many green companies did the democrats invest in just to see them all go bankrupt or leave to china?
You left something out. They were funded by the taxpayers!

You left something out. They were funded by the taxpayers!
Lord help me.. but I despise demoscum.

ROTFLMFAO....You idiots sure now that Trump doesn't want his daughter Ivanka to be his paramour? I KNEW I'd use this again....

150911-ewwwww.jpg

“National Review” runs an attempted hit piece on the Donald on July 16, 2015 about Trump university from a lawsuit back in 2009..BTW, it's run the SAME DAY he announces his run for the presidency!

These real estate speculation courses are ubiquitous. Nothing illegal or immoral, no victims here except some idiot that just didn't understand the course material.

Some people lose their money because they can’t follow the techniques but others I am sure can do ok or better - but it is a matter of free choice

There are no guarantees from Harvard either if you spend $250K on an education that you'll end up with a great job, as a matter of fact in this Obomanation reign, the chances are that you just spent $250K to become a burger flipper at Burger King!

An interesting note from that National Review HIT piece was this....
"National Review did find some former students who said they were satisfied with their Trump University experience. “It gave me the guidelines and knowledge to enter real-estate investment, and it was helpful for me,” says Jorge Carlos Guillen, a realtor in Virginia and Maryland. “For me, it was not a scam. I paid $10,000 for it, and I got that money back pretty quickly.”

Mark Gordon, owner of MG Real Estate Solutions and Mark Gordon Properties Inc., says he paid for the whole $34,995 class and was satisfied: “Helpful would be an understatement.” “You pay your money and take your chances, and you’d better go into these kinds of things with your eyes wide open,” Gordon says. “I don’t think [Trump is] a scam artist, and I don’t have a beef with this. Some people are very unhappy, and I get that: They spent a lot of money. [But] there was never any implied guarantee that you take their training and you’re going to make millions. I never got that.”

Read more at: Did Donald Trump Run a Scam University?

So Subversives, go fuck yourselves as you shake in the corner waiting for President Trump to be inaugurated!

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Anyone digging into Trump's past is going to find TONS AND TONS of shit and on-going class action law-suits.

Look what Trump put this poor old widow woman through:
Donald Trump's Eminent Domain Love Nearly Cost a Widow Her House

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

Trump supporters unite

And while the Obomanation played Golf, and didn't have time to even CALL the Mexicans to get the good Sgt. released...

Greta Van Susteren: "Yes, It's True, Donald Trump Helped Marine Sargent Tahmoorissi (VIDEO)

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 8/22/2015 | Jim Hoft
Greta Van Susteren told her audience this week that it was true that Donald Trump helped out Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi after his release from a Mexican jail. Greta also said Obama wouldn’t even pick up a phone to help the Marine. “ “In all seriousness, Donald did help out Sgt. Tahmooressi. He sent him some money to help him jump start his life. Sgt. Tahmooressi rotted in a Mexican prison for 214 days. President Obama wouldn’t even pick up the phone to help.” But Obama did have plenty of time to go golfing while Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi rotted in...

Donald Trump just bought the Miss Universe pageant from NBC 2 days ago & settled all law suits with them.
Trump Buys NBCUniversal's Stake in Miss Universe

But for the life of me--how is he going to star in 2 T.V. series and run the Miss Universe pageant while he's President of the United States. From the oval office?

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg

Ari Emanuel in Talks to Buy Miss Universe Organization From Trump!!!!!!

Damn this guy is a fucking GENIUS...Just buys out NBC on the Pageant, and now is looking to score BIG TIME FLIPPING IT, just like his TRUMP UNIVERSITY TAUGHT to do with real estate! Karma, it's a bitch for the losing NeoCommie party!

jewishbusinessnews.com ^
Donald Trump, who officially announced on Twitter that he acquired NBC’s share in the Miss Universe organization, becoming the sole owner, is in talks to sell the entire company to Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell’s WME/IMG. According to people with knowledge of the matter who have spoken with Bloomberg News said IMG, which is now under the ownership of Ari Emanuel’s an entertainment and media agency, William Morris Endeavour, and Silver Lake Management, is interested in owning the whole company instead of just owning a share. *snip* If IMG, indeed, acquire Miss Universe, it sets a trend for a new...

ROTFLMFAO....You idiots sure now that Trump doesn't want his daughter Ivanka to be his paramour? I KNEW I'd use this again....

150911-ewwwww.jpg

“National Review” runs an attempted hit piece on the Donald on July 16, 2015 about Trump university from a lawsuit back in 2009..BTW, it's run the SAME DAY he announces his run for the presidency!

These real estate speculation courses are ubiquitous. Nothing illegal or immoral, no victims here except some idiot that just didn't understand the course material.

Some people lose their money because they can’t follow the techniques but others I am sure can do ok or better - but it is a matter of free choice

There are no guarantees from Harvard either if you spend $250K on an education that you'll end up with a great job, as a matter of fact in this Obomanation reign, the chances are that you just spent $250K to become a burger flipper at Burger King!

"National Review did find some former students who said they were satisfied with their Trump University experience. “It gave me the guidelines and knowledge to enter real-estate investment, and it was helpful for me,” says Jorge Carlos Guillen, a realtor in Virginia and Maryland. “For me, it was not a scam. I paid $10,000 for it, and I got that money back pretty quickly.”

Mark Gordon, owner of MG Real Estate Solutions and Mark Gordon Properties Inc., says he paid for the whole $34,995 class and was satisfied: “Helpful would be an understatement.” “You pay your money and take your chances, and you’d better go into these kinds of things with your eyes wide open,” Gordon says. “I don’t think [Trump is] a scam artist, and I don’t have a beef with this. Some people are very unhappy, and I get that: They spent a lot of money. [But] there was never any implied guarantee that you take their training and you’re going to make millions. I never got that.”

So Subversives, go fuck yourselves as you shake in the corner waiting for President Trump to be inaugurated!

he'll probably screw her in the oval office!

150911-ewwwww.jpg

You are a perverted little piece of shit, aren't you?

150911-ewwwww.jpg

You are a perverted little piece of shit, aren't you?
Yeah, but he cares about infrastructure.

agitprop

Donald Trump just bought the Miss Universe pageant from NBC 2 days ago & settled all law suits with them.
Trump Buys NBCUniversal's Stake in Miss Universe

But for the life of me--how is he going to star in 2 T.V. series and run the Miss Universe pageant while he's President of the United States. From the oval office?

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg
He'll add a TV studio to the White House, probably have his own reality show. He wouldn't have to do much as president. His advisers and cabinet will make the decisions. He just needs to be kept informed.

Trump University will be in the news for the same reason Hillary's emails are daily news... because there are daily new allegations of sleaze with them. The Hillary email is worse from a national security standpoint. We really ought to be appalled by it, but since it is the clintons and sleaze, it is just another day, another scandal with them. ho Hum. Trump is also just another day, another scandal. Just more disreputable behavivior. Trump and Clinton are birds of a feather. They hang out together and they steal together

Forum List

Back