Trump University proves liberals are elitist

Liberals aren't elitists. SuperDemocrat and SeniorChief are just both morons. Compared to those two, a grade-schooler looks intelligent and elitist. Now, I do confess to a bit of a superiority complex. But then, after arguing with the conservatives here, it's almost impossible to not develop a superiority complex.

By the way, if any Trump fans believe that sending all your money to Trump in return for nothing is a fantastic idea, they're free to do so now. Unfortunately for Trump, the New York Attorney General thinks it was fraud when Trump University pulled its scam, and the evidence agrees, so Trump is going to have to pay through the nose for that fraud

Sure, he'll pout and scream, and threaten the judge and AG. If it was Republicans he was threatening, they'd probably wet themselves and back down. But he's threatening normal people now, so they won't back down. The civil suit will go on. Trump will get increasingly butthurt, and SuperDemocrat and Senior_Chief here will spend their days tonguebathing Trump's sore spot.

Thanks
You can put your mouth back into Obama's balls and ass now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again with your ball fixation.

Here's a little gift for you
SWINGINBALLS.gif

From the asshole who sings soprano in the boys choir

I think anyone who has ever listened to 'liberals' in the last fifty years have figured out that these people are elitist. They are elitist in almost every way possible that you can imagine. CNN criticizes the sales tactics of Trump University because they sell to the 'uneducated' as if people who don't have college degrees are someone subhuman retards who needs someone to take care of them. I don't understand how the democratic party can be the party of the "blue collar working man" when they look down on them in this way. Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?
The VA cut off my former company from any more VA $. Why? Arent veterans smart enough to spend the money wherever they want?

The answer is no. Trump U is why trump and no Republican should be president

I see
Here's a similar example

All that's required of Americans teaching conversational English at a Japanese community college is a degree
Doesn't matter in what
Doesn't matter how they performed
Doesnt matter that indeed they have a degree, they remain imbeciles, in debt, and not in demand elsewhere
I imagine you're in a similar position
Thanks

Well, done der, Cleetus, I know you don't like that there book learnin' and stuff... but the point is, if someone is teaching in a Japanese Community college, he probably speaks enough Japanese to get by.

Actually, I would say the Army did more to prepare me for what I currently do (Logistics and inventory management) than college did.

Here's the thing. I agree, we've bastardized the concept of a college degree. Partially because High Schools are kind of useless and a college degree proves you can do simple things most jobs require.

But this isn't what your Hero did with his University. He told a bunch of people they could get filthy rich on real estate if they only maxed out their debt limits paying for his courses. This is why he's in trouble and he should be.

I'm sure he's worried idiot

Liberals aren't elitists. SuperDemocrat and SeniorChief are just both morons. Compared to those two, a grade-schooler looks intelligent and elitist. Now, I do confess to a bit of a superiority complex. But then, after arguing with the conservatives here, it's almost impossible to not develop a superiority complex.

By the way, if any Trump fans believe that sending all your money to Trump in return for nothing is a fantastic idea, they're free to do so now. Unfortunately for Trump, the New York Attorney General thinks it was fraud when Trump University pulled its scam, and the evidence agrees, so Trump is going to have to pay through the nose for that fraud

Sure, he'll pout and scream, and threaten the judge and AG. If it was Republicans he was threatening, they'd probably wet themselves and back down. But he's threatening normal people now, so they won't back down. The civil suit will go on. Trump will get increasingly butthurt, and SuperDemocrat and Senior_Chief here will spend their days tonguebathing Trump's sore spot.

Thanks
You can put your mouth back into Obama's balls and ass now

Again with your ball fixation.

Here's a little gift for you
SWINGINBALLS.gif

From the asshole who sings soprano in the boys choir

They need a funny but dumb button.

I think anyone who has ever listened to 'liberals' in the last fifty years have figured out that these people are elitist. They are elitist in almost every way possible that you can imagine. CNN criticizes the sales tactics of Trump University because they sell to the 'uneducated' as if people who don't have college degrees are someone subhuman retards who needs someone to take care of them. I don't understand how the democratic party can be the party of the "blue collar working man" when they look down on them in this way. Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?

Okay, guy, here's the thing. Trump University's employees have SWORN UNDER OATH that they were instructed to target poor people and get them to go into debt to pay for instruction that was largely useless.

OK. so what?
So you’re wrong.

Liberals aren’t ‘elitists,’ Trump is a con man and fraud, and Trump ‘university’ isn’t, it was a scam to cheat ‘students’ out of their money – and Trump knew it.

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,”

VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY

Okay, guy, here's the thing. Trump University's employees have SWORN UNDER OATH that they were instructed to target poor people and get them to go into debt to pay for instruction that was largely useless.

Big Education with tenured elite liberal professors making $350k per year for teaching one class (Elizabeth Warren) do this every day. How responsible is it to push majors and concentrations that yield no return, high debt, and under employment for the student? I think Liberals are once agin proven to be full of shit for going after Trump University while lauding and worshipping Big Education for doing the same thing and no accountability.

Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?

Yes, but it's usually a faggoty major - like English, French, political science, history, etc. Every once in awhile a tech degree sneaks through, but they usually fail miserably in life and end up on message boards. Watch - some will chime in with their brilliance shortly.

I keep seeing the term Trump University. Is that an accredited school of higher education? Just asking because I have never heard of Trump U until Trump got in the race.

I keep seeing the term Trump University. Is that an accredited school of higher education? Just asking because I have never heard of Trump U until Trump got in the race.
No football or basketball teams, so no one had ever heard of it.

No doubt there is a law library. Medical library doubtful. Science library is most likely non-existant.

No doubt there is a law library. Medical library doubtful. Science library is most likely non-existant.
Libraries are racist.

Libraries are racist.

The Dewey Decimal System could be called racist if you don't fully comprehend the decimal system

No, Trump University is one more indication that Trump was right when he said his supporters would support him even if he murdered someone.

Liberals believe a college degree is the pinnacle of human intelligence. You spent 4 years drinking and partying and protesting....and getting some brainwashing lectures from communist professors.

Then they hand you a piece of paper and....at age 21 or 22....you have achieved maximum human wisdom.

Another moron who could not cut it academically

The law protects the gullible, the naive, and the trusting from con artists as much as it protects anyone else.

Forum List

Back